• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Tickle Fight Thread II

It's driving me crazy! The more I struggle, the more I squeal with laughter, the faster and harder he tickles me. I clench my toes, squeezing them close together to keep the feather from getting between them. My soles on the other hand are completely helpless and he knows it.

"Ohmygod, stop! STOHOHOHOP! AAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEE!!" My eyes are filling with tears now. I reach forward to grab either Volsung's hand or the feather. Nope, they are out of reach, but I try it anyway. Meanwhile, that cruel deliverer of my torment finds new ways to use the feather, new patterns to draw on my super sensitive feet with its soft tip, new spots on my soles to test for ticklishness.

And he will find that every bit of my feet is almost equally ticklish. I find myself not paying attention to what he is saying; something about taking control of me, I think. It doesn't matter, not at the moment at least. The strokes of the feather continue and I burst into more laughter each time it makes its way across any part of my feet. "NOHOHOHO! HEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

I can see that you are now completely enveloped under your tickle torment. It's just a matter of how long I want to hold you there that's the issue. It's almost a waste of time to even try and talk to you at this point.

1. You're laughing too loud.
2. The tickling has completely taken control over all your mental faculties.

This doesn't stop me of course, as I smile with satisfaction. I drop the feather, which gently floats to the ground.

I take a pair of scissors and cut along the side seams of your jeans. You are in such a state that you hardly notice that I am doing this. I peal the clothing away. Then I do the same with your panties. When I get to the elastic part, the panties pop off. I also pull these free. I talk in a normal tone, not really caring too much if you can even hear me.

"Ill take care of your tee shirt later, if I need to.

As of now, you're totally nude from the waist down.

You're caught in your laughing jag, and don't even notice. I yell. "What we have here... is a failure to communicate..." I chuckle to myself, having found use for the "Cool Hand Luke" quote. Just as you start to gain some awareness, I pick up a hairbrush. The horrified look on your face is priceless.

"... you only thought you were being tickled before... let's see how this grabs you!"

I place the bristles against your right sole and just hold it there. Your 'fight or flight' response already has your foot 'moving', such as it is... I slowly begin to move the hairbrush against the bottoms of your feet. The sound is quite unique as rows and rows of fine ticklers scrape and tease across your naked soles. The reaction is positively electric. There is no ticklish build up here like before. This tickles like a ton of bricks... instantly! I begin to scrub the hairbrush up and down your soles vigorously.

Last edited:
It takes me a few seconds to stop laughing even after you drop the feather, and even then, I have a big smile on my face no matter how desperately I try to turn that forced grin into a frown and a glare. "Failure to communicate? What are you..." I cut myself off when I see the brush. My eyes open wide with fear. "Shit! Volsung, you are NOT gonna use that on me! I mean it! Don't even think about it!"

Then I go silent when the bristles touch my soles, with just enough pressure to let me feel the stiffness of each of the hundreds or thousands of the little devils. My feet recoil until they smack the front side of the stocks. "Don't do it, Volsung!" I scream at you, shaking my head until my hair flails about, "I swear, when I get outta these stocks..."

The brush begins to move at a slow, deliberate pace across my soles. Any more angry words I have for you are interrupted by uncontrollable fits of laughter. "GAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

I casually continue to scrub the bottoms of your feet with the hairbrush. I can’t help but laugh too… you’re laughter is so infectious! First I scrub along your heels, until they are a nice and shiny pink. Then I slowly move the hairbrush from your heels to the balls of your feet, until they are a nice shiny pink. Then I press my hand against the very tips of your toes, folding them back. I scrub the hairbrush back and forth, back and forth as though I were brushing your teeth, but instead of teeth, I am scrubbing a row of stretched toes.

“Well, princess… had enough?”

I laugh as I watch you laugh and scream hysterically.

I drop the hair brush and play with your toes awhile with my fingernails… scratching…

“Say! Are you getting as excited as I am?”

I begin to nibble on your arch… kissing and licking the slightly salty flesh…

“Mmmmm…. It still tickles, doesn’t it… but in a different way for sure!”

Kissing your toes, one at a time… licking in between…

I begin to moan as I let a toe slip into my wet mouth. Letting my tongue swirl around your trapped toe… I do this for the next toe… then two in my mouth… sucking hard.

Last edited:
"HAHAHAHAHEEHEEHEEHAHAHAHA! Enough! I've had ENOUGH!" I am rocking on my seat, hands clawing at the stocks. My clenched toes are held back, stretching my soles into a silky smooth target for more agonizing torture. Though you eventually switch to using your fingers, my laughter remains as loud as before, only fading when you stop the tickles to run your tongue over my arches.

I catch my breath. My feet wiggle to escape from your lips and tongue. But I put up no resistance when you start sucking my toes. Panting a bit from the tickle torture moments ago, I feel relieved that the torment has stopped... for now.

I stand up and look down at you. Peering at you from in front of the stocks.

"What I want to do Princess is to develop your ability to orgasm through tickling alone."

I pick up another feather from the examination table and swish the fluffy tip into my palm.

"You are very ticklish... I like that. But what you lack is... a proper fetish connection."

I begin the twirl the feather's shaft between my thumb and fore finger. "Don't you agree?" The tip tickles my open palm and makes it itch. "Fortunately, I know how to do this for you."

I proceed to remove the ankle portion and set up two distinct, single hole stocks, exactly one meter apart from each other. I slip a foot into each restraint, and close the divided parts around your ankles. Now your legs are separated as far as they can be physically set.

"This new, fixed position enhances the inner folds very nicely I think."

I glance at your semi-wet Labia.

"It's like your shaved vulva is simply begging to be tickled, isn't it..."

I can feel a sudden, strong twinge in my pants as I approach, in contrast with the absolute look of horror on your face. You open your mouth into a wide circle. "Oh, no..." You softly eek out.

"Shall we begin, my little, exquisitely ticklish one?"

I pick up the feather and inch it forward, towards your vulnerable pussy lips.

"I've been tickling you for quite a while already..." I flick my tongue over my dry lips. "and I can see that you haven't been totally... unaffected."

I grin down at you, noting the wetness between your spread thighs.

"You just need a tiny ticklish nudge there I think... some direct, sensitive coaxing as it were."

I look at the feather in my hand and then at your reddened Labia minora.

"Do you think this tool will be sufficient... Princess?"

(and now it is worse... thank you.)

Last edited:
My hands are free but I do nothing to stop you from positioning my legs in this... vulnerable, frankly quite humiliating position. There is some wetness between my legs, no doubt about it. "Volsung, stay the hell away from my labia." I say to you sternly, wagging a finger like a schoolteacher, "A feather like that will drive me crazy. Don't you dare use it."

Despite my protests though, there is no physical resistance from me. I simply sit back, arms at my sides, complaining yet doing nothing to stop you even though I can easily block access to my pussy with my hands.

I look at you and discover that even within your confinements, you have too much mobility. I take a piece of rope and tie your wrists to a bar that is suspended, horizontally above you. Once this is done, I pull on a nearby rope which raises the bar and makes your arms taught above your head. I then take the scissors and cut off your tee shirt and brassiere. You are now totally naked and helpless.

"Mmmm.... are we about as 34 C?" I laugh to myself. I can just watch you like this and be erotically satisfied, but I remember I have 'work' to do... I shake my head and clear out the cobwebs and dirty thoughts. "Now where was I? Oh, yeah."

I take a small, thin feather and crouch down in front of your Labia. I move the tip of the feather, tracing it over your folds, right and then left... up and then down... the barbs bend and ripple over your shape, remaining in constant contact. I occasionally bend down and blow little puffs of air onto your wet clitoral hood. It tingles as I watch you shiver.

"The trick of course is not to let you come, but to keep you just on the edge..."

Last edited:
"Hey, I like that shirt." I say to you, struggling with breasts swinging from side to side. I pull at the ropes holding my hands above my head. "And I am NOT a mere 34C."

But when you approach my labia with feather in hand, I stop talking and hold my breath. The feather's tip makes its first contact, sweeping with the gentlest strokes over that extremely sensitive area. Each stroke sends mini shockwaves across my skin. I start to breathe deeply, eyes fixed on you and where you move the feather next.

It is the little puffs of air you are blowing that makes me break my silence, "Oh God..." I whisper.

I look up at you and make a mental note of the reaction.

"Oh, you don't have to worry Princess... I'm not going to let you cum... yet. But first, I need a little more access."

I take a small surgical spreader and a-fix it so that it keeps your outer lips nice and separated.

"There we go... now I can see and tickle any sensitive part I want to... You look a little squeamish though... maybe you should not be seeing this my Princess..."

I take a blindfold out of my pants pocket and slip it over your eyes.

"Better?"

I giggle with sadistic delight as I continue to feather tickle and tease around your wet vaginal opening. I place the tip of the feather against the exposed upper fold of your labia minora and slowly drag the feather down along the curve to the top of your perineum. I linger there and swish the feather slowly over this area several times.

"It must be so nice to have so many ticklish places! You know, the perineum is ticklish for most people. By the way, how's that blindfold working out for you? HAHA... Do you need a rundown of where I'm tickling you? No? *more giggles...*

I move the feather higher and begin to tickle around your glistening urethral opening. Slowly, then fast... and then slowly again... careful to listen to the tone and urgency of your voice... using just the tip of the feather, which now begins to coalesce and tangle because of your sexual excitement.

"Quite madding, isn't it... I hope you don't have to pee or anything... HAHA... My, my it's twitching... aww... can't you control it? Mmmm? Does it tickle too much for you? Are you going to force me to tickle your feet again? Don't you DARE cum all over my nice tickling feather!”

Last edited:
I watch you spread my pussy lips. I am breathing deeply now, breasts heaving slightly faster when you bring out the blindfold. "You are so cruel." I quip, "Now I can't see when you're coming at me with that feather, or where you're targeting next." The blindfold goes over my eyes and now all I see is blackness. "No, this is not 'better'!" I reply with noticeably feigned annoyance.

With that part done, the fun resumes, but this time I can only wait and anticipate where the feather will touch next. That first touch on my labia minora that goes downwards, slow enough to make me feel every bit of its journey, makes me jump a bit. But only for the first stroke. The next few strokes over the same area make me tilt my head back, my breathing speeding up. Wetness is starting to build up.

The feather gliding over my urethral opening makes me jump again. "No I can't control it! If I have to pee, I'll gladly pee all over your feather." I snap at you, though with a rather playful tone in my voice.

"My, aren't we feisty for someone in your position..." I laugh.

"The funny thing is... that you already peed before we started... and this stimulation is only making you want to pee... but you can't, cause there's nothing in your bladder."

There is a terrible silence.

"Let the lesson begin..." I say, with calmness and authority. "Focus on my feather... only the feather."

From within your darkness, I slowly begin to move the feather up your opening and begin now to tickle around your clitoral hood. Making clockwise circles with it. The tip bends in and commences to spread the wetness around.

"Feel where it is tickling... you cannot escape... this feeling. It is forcing you to come... with every wave of the feather's ticklish tip... edging you closer and closer to blissful release with each pass."

I begin to moan with sexual excitement. Or is it yourself? You really can't tell, as the familiar euphoric feeling becomes stronger and stronger.

The feather's invisible trace around your protruding clitoris gets smaller and smaller until the point actually begins to lightly tease your most sensitive organ. I lean in very close for this very detailed work... the stroking the feather tickles along the underside... working the throbbing member into full erection... over and over, keeping the feather going in the same direction, from tip to base... from tip to base. Like detailed brushwork onto an artist's canvas. I blow a steady stream of finely focused air onto your trapped clit. It involuntarily throbs against this ticklish obtrusion. I then begin to wiggle the feather back and forth now, just along the underside... Your aching clitoris pokes in and out through the contorted barbules faster and faster. I can see and hear you beginning to orgasm as your trapped body begins to spasm.

"Oh no you don't..."

Then I stop and take away the feather, tossing it over my shoulder.

"That was close huh..."

Last edited:
*Ambles into the room with a cup of coffee in one hand, and slouches onto the sofa, looking around*

*Glances up* Hey Gigglee! Just relaxing a bit and getting my caffeine fix, other than that, not much!

Ohh I see *I sit beside you on the couch* Nice to be doing that I guess *picks up a random magazine from the table and begins browsing through it*

Pretty warm day, eh? *Places a fingertip lightly on your side and draws it upwards over the skin slowly, before running it back down*

*Grins and withdraws my fingertip* Probably just the wind, and nothing else! *Sneakily reaches an arm behind you and grazes a finger on your other side*

You caught me! It's not the wind! 😱 *Laughs and grazes each hand up and down your exposed sides, gently wiggling my fingertips before skimming them over your bare belly*

*I burst out into giggles* Okaaay aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sthahap *I move away from you on the couch* You're tickling me *I say with a grin*

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back