• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Monster: FREE FULL NOVEL (!!NEW!! *M/F* Intense Very Adult Content)

JJ/Son,

wow, I dont know what to say.. I see you as a sweet young man through our many phone conversations and see you as my son then you go and write something like this. I knew you have been working on this forever as we have talked about it. It makes me proud of you and a bit scared at the same time. To see you as our Son then to also see the dark side of you that is so evil and sensual but, we all have many sides to us to make the whole pie.
I love how you captivate your audience with the emails and songs and looking in to the main characters mind. wow

ok, I so need a cold shower now. Stay in touch and dont forget Dad expect you to get the lawn mowed by this weekend.. lol

Loves ya bunches/Mom

well mom (proverbial) i am so glad that i could affect you in a meaningful way with my gentle musings. thank you so much for the glowing feedback.

Good story! I think I feel hot in this story. I will have a fever. I am excited for the next story! 😀

JJ/Son,

wow, I dont know what to say.. I see you as a sweet young man through our many phone conversations and see you as my son then you go and write something like this. I knew you have been working on this forever as we have talked about it. It makes me proud of you and a bit scared at the same time. To see you as our Son then to also see the dark side of you that is so evil and sensual but, we all have many sides to us to make the whole pie.
I love how you captivate your audience with the emails and songs and looking in to the main characters mind. wow

ok, I so need a cold shower now. Stay in touch and dont forget Dad expect you to get the lawn mowed by this weekend.. lol

Loves ya bunches/Mom

JJ, what in the world is it that makes all of us feel so paternal toward you?

thank you so much for your kind words tire

and presti... i don't know what i would do without you. you have been such an unbelievable support that i have no way to thank you my friend... i am humbled by your kind attention.

Well, J, it's like this--we all want to adopt you! We all want credit for the success you're GOING to have!

Remember us when you come into your kingdom!

😀

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back