• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perfect Monster (M/F E-novel fantasy drama adult content intense)

JJ/Son.. I don't know what words to put to how I am feeling..
It was an amazing story and the way you did it with the emails was unreal.
The ending touched me so deeply, I never saw it coming and the video's they brought several tears to my eyes..

What is sad is this is true, so many ppl cry out for help silently by cutting themselves and death can and does often happen.

HUGSSS/Mom

Thank you from the bottom of my heart mom. the things that i wrote were supposed to convey that kind of emotion and i am very thankful that one of the people i care about the most was able to recieve them as intended...

When I read very very riveting stories, I tend to hold my breath until I involuntarily need to breathe, and my throat always gets very dry. Up until now, only one other writer on this forum did that for me, but this one did it!

Many of the men here have commented on your being able to identify and illustrate that monster surfacing. But your insight into Claire's psyche is nothing short of amazing. Unbelievable.

Wonderful, thank you so much.

Well DAYUM lol that was one hell of a piece of work. I'm sorry it's been so long since I've read your writing, someone has been practicing 🙂 As others have said, it is an unbelievable story unmatched by any other I've read thus far but I suppose there are many more here on the forum I have yet to read. sheesh, cold shower anyone?

some things change and some things just get better.

competely unnerved

:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

read the story and is completely unnerved by the resounding familiarity in which this story matches who I am....thank you for the slight look into my deep dark sanctum of my soul....

This has to be my number one favorite story written by you and also my favorite story on this website ^__^! <3<3<3

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back