• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Request Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, ooh! think you can draw a pic of Aran Suin (Claudia Black) and/or Chiana (Gigi Edgley) from the Farscape series getting their bare soles feathered? if ya had to do just one, prefferable Aran Suin. I've been dying to see them get their bare soles feathered since i heard of the new miniseries.

Attachments

• Claudia Black face.jpg
    Claudia Black face.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Far2-08 DALD -ph- 018.jpg
    Far2-08 DALD -ph- 018.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 63
Bignorm868 said:
Ooh, ooh! think you can draw a pic of Aran Suin (Claudia Black) and/or Chiana (Gigi Edgley) from the Farscape series getting their bare soles feathered? if ya had to do just one, prefferable Aran Suin. I've been dying to see them get their bare soles feathered since i heard of the new miniseries.

Yeah I noticed that request in another section of the forum. I had actually thought about replying but then....I dunno....maybe I got distracted. Short attention span....😛 They're on the list....

ok ill tried uploading the images but it didnt work possibly cause i have a dailup internet) so ill have to wait till next week when i get broadband 😀

but can i ask chesire are you intrested in doing the MOTU pic (just so i pick some real good pics including a cool badguy who could be a good potential tickler)

let me know

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Now do you mean the Jean Grey symbiote Phoenix, or her daughter the second Phoenix who joined Excalibur later? (I'm such a dork!!!! LOL) And I'll be honest I've never played Metal Gear Solid...
Jean Grey of course 😀

heman2045 said:
ok ill tried uploading the images but it didnt work possibly cause i have a dailup internet) so ill have to wait till next week when i get broadband 😀

but can i ask chesire are you intrested in doing the MOTU pic (just so i pick some real good pics including a cool badguy who could be a good potential tickler)

let me know

Well I put them on the list didnt I? 😛

I had a question.

I was looking at your list and you mentioned Nuku Nuku. Which series are you basing the picture off of? The OAV?

Because there are three series, although DASH! is the only one that really changes her appearance.

FF7tickler said:
I had a question.

I was looking at your list and you mentioned Nuku Nuku. Which series are you basing the picture off of? The OAV?

Because there are three series, although DASH! is the only one that really changes her appearance.

The original. Its the ones I have on tape.

toonforger said:
Anything on my request, Chesh?

Toonforger

Okay...one thing I'm gonna say right now that is directed towards EVERYONE. The main reason I stopped taking request a while back was because I was getting E-mails like "so is it done yet?" or "when are you going to do my request?" and some of them got suprisingly nasty too. You'd be suprised how many people actually believe an artist is there to serve them and only them. This list is in NO particular order and each will be done COMPLETELY at random. No one request will be given priority over another unless special conditions exist like an art-trade or something similar....

Just for the record though toonforger which one was yours again?

Please, please do a kitty and rouge being tickled from X-Men Evolution! please

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Okay...one thing I'm gonna say right now that is directed towards EVERYONE. The main reason I stopped taking request a while back was because I was getting E-mails like "so is it done yet?" or "when are you going to do my request?" and some of them got suprisingly nasty too. You'd be suprised how many people actually believe an artist is there to serve them and only them. This list is in NO particular order and each will be done COMPLETELY at random. No one request will be given priority over another unless special conditions exist like an art-trade or something similar....

I know all to well how this feels. Don't worry, I feel the same way sometimes. You end up feeling obligated, like an endentured servant or a robot thats just there to produces stuff. While I can't say anyone has ever gotten nasty with me over it, I have felt the pressure, and it can get annoying and they end up making you feel bad if for whatever reason you don't feel like drawing it.

I don't completely blame them though. They just seem to honestly forget that we are just as busy in the real world or more so than they are and have lives of our own.

They see us online, and happy, and uploading often enough, and they see us taking requests, and it gives people the illusion that we've got mountains of available time. If theres any one single part that ever gets to me, its that I'm doing this for FREE, just like you and most of the others. Some people forget that honest, selfless service we are doing and take it for granted. We could charge for our services (lets face it, we're both good enough to actually charge legitimately you and I) and some people would pay, but we don't charge, so people really ought to see things our way and be a little more considerate when asking if a picture is done yet.

So yes, I know how you feel, my friend.

Marvel_Tickling said:

Right from the frying pan into the fire! LOL!...... :sigh:

Its cool Vlad, down boy. LOL. Its okay to show enthusiasm when they make the initial request, I just get peeved when they start bugging me about when its gonna be done.

Marvel_Tickling said:

Okay man, its on the list...

Last edited:
I didn't say anything bad about the initial requests. The more determination they show at first proves to me how much they want it, and if people want it more than others, those people stand out and are more likely to get it. So yes, its a good thing. I feel exactly as you do.

toonforger said:
Eeesh! My bad, won't happen again, sorry. :no:

Its cool man, it wasnt really directed towards anyone in particular, just making it known before it even gets to be a problem at all...

And it would have had you not taken care of it. Never saying anything has a tendency to make people assume things are ok and always acceptable the way they approach them.

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Okay man, its on the list...
Wow cool thanks

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Its cool Vlad, down boy. LOL. Its okay to show enthusiasm when they make the initial request, I just get peeved when they start bugging me about when its gonna be done.

How long then left? LOL :super_hap

Vladislav Dracula said:
I didn't say anything bad about the initial requests. The more determination they show at first proves to me how much they want it, and if people want it more than others, those people stand out and are more likely to get it. So yes, its a good thing. I feel exactly as you do.

lol will bribing help?
Well i am the most enthusiastic son of a gun on this planet aboput Kitty lol!
kidding, thanks a lot though. I'll wait patiently..

This isn't my request forum, so no, bribing won't help. 😛 If you want mine, go to Castle Dracula. I can't take this request, it wouldn't be right. It would be like stealing it from him. At least you'll have one person who has added it to their list.

Since you've contributed so much to his thread....do you have a request good Count Vlad? I mean I know you're not a real ticklefan, but I can do a foot show/worship toon as well if desired....

Come again? That didn't make complete sense.

What exactly are you asking me to do? And I didn't say I wasn't a tickle fan, just that I'm not a tickle fetishist, which really doesn't matter if I can draw just as well as one who is. ^^

Ara, you're asking ME if I want a request. Umm....sure, I guess.

Lets see...damn this is hard I've never really done it before (wait I have a few times), its otherwise the other way around.. LOL

EDIT: And it's Count Dracula. Last names are always used when a rank, status, or title is. You should know that. 😛

Last edited:
Vladislav Dracula said:
EDIT: And it's Count Dracula. Last names are always used when a rank, status, or title is. You should know that. 😛

Yeah I know...just being insubordinate.....LOL

Then you will step into line, now! 😛

Request......damnit this is hard. LOL Theres not much that I would want. This isn't a normal thought pattern for me. And I can always just draw the picture myself. Thats what I always do when I want to see something.

Thing is, I don't want to just pick something thats too easy or mundane. If my requests would be anything like what I draw, then its usually very elaborate. What to choose....something that will test you and dare you to draw something different...

Hmm, it doesn't have to be a tickle or foot picture does it? Tickling and such is very limiting by nature.

it does not take much to pick out something that hasnt been done to death like tifa or pokeymans or other hos like sailor moon hos

but then again malin from kof hasnt been done to death

but that would be mundane!!!!!!! why is that?!

because its easy to attach to the new thing thats out since its fresh thats why duh

so a boring yet apparently plausible to majority request would be like

HEY I WANT MALIN TO GET IT ON THE FEET THX ALSO SHE IS TOPLESS FOR NO REASON (she is flat but W/E!!!!! I LIKE THEM SMALL)

give or take

also the mandatory

HEY IS IT DONE YTE????// WHENS IT GONA BE DONE

I could come up with thousands of different ideas because Im as eccentric as a walrus on a rotocopter powered by gogurt(tm)

what Im saying is if you surrounded the definition of tickling with silly archetypes and stereotypes about what is necessary to construct a picture of such then why bother indicating the struggle for creativity when the limitations are selfimposed

it dont have to be the feet

nobodys done a what, neck picture and god knows why, its not like anybody has NECK FETISH (except for vampires ROFL) oh yeah now that I mention it I bet whoever here is a vampire will jump right in and say LETS SEE A TICKLE PICK INVoLVING VAMPIRE "TICKLING" BY BITING THE NECK PLZ but that is cheesy

wtf why am I saying all these crazy things I am on drugs

really, man. Think of like fifty possible scenarios, not feetfty, then you can talk about mundane and all that other hogwash

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back