• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The Scientist presents: A sci/fi - retro TV fakes thread....cool!

Okay... no. I'm not one for fakes, but those that do like them... fine.

However the "cartoon" ones? Those need to stop. You're taking another artist's hard work and editing it haphazardly then turning it around and posting it in a thread of your "work." Quiddit!

A "fake" ,by definition, is just that....I dont claim to produce any of the artwork posted here at all, these are simply random mash ups of various images...I dont see how an animated fake is any different than a "live action" fake...both are using "art" that already exists and is transformed into something else...if I were saying, "check this out, I drew this/did this in poser studio" or whatever, then yes I would be guilty, but that isnt whats happening here. By stating this is a thread of fakes, Ive already kind of put it up front im not creating anything original here, it kind of goes without saying. I apologize if you are unhappy with the fact other forum members seem to enjoy these, to each their own I suppose.....

Some "Farscape" themed fakes for today.........

Some Rhianna and Megan Fox by request.......

This evening's fakes include a very unfortunate Lil Red Riding Hood, Courtney Cox , and Rogue by request.......

Lol. I like that red riding hood one. I can remember seeing that movie awhile back. Any chance we could get a couple Nina Dobrev pictures too?

I saw that Red Riding Hood movie, too; and what I remember most about it was the blatant f/x goof.

The film took place in a rustic medieval village, in the dead of winter. Snow was all over the ground, and everyone was walking around outside. But you couldn't see anyone's breath.

I saw that Red Riding Hood movie, too; and what I remember most about it was the blatant f/x goof.

The film took place in a rustic medieval village, in the dead of winter. Snow was all over the ground, and everyone was walking around outside. But you couldn't see anyone's breath.

Very true! I love catching things like that in movies the director just assumes they can slip past you....lol

A few requests for Pia Toscano and Nina Dobrev........

A mixed bag this evening featuring Kate Winslet, Melissa Joan Hart, Ursa from Superman 2, and Columbia and Magenta from Rocky Horror Picture Show......far out man!

Halloween is still a ways off, but here is a little gathering of Elvira,Morticia Addams, Vampira and Lilly Munster......oooohh, scary!

taking care of a couple requests for Catherine Tate and Lady Gaga.....

A few "use your imagination" themed fakes featuring Lois Lane and Ursa from Superman 2, Leia and Padme, and Julie Newmar & Yvonne Craig as Catwoman & Batgirl....not bad for a monday!

Juuust.....sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip.....

A "fake" ,by definition, is just that....I dont claim to produce any of the artwork posted here at all, these are simply random mash ups of various images...I dont see how an animated fake is any different than a "live action" fake...both are using "art" that already exists and is transformed into something else...if I were saying, "check this out, I drew this/did this in poser studio" or whatever, then yes I would be guilty, but that isnt whats happening here. By stating this is a thread of fakes, Ive already kind of put it up front im not creating anything original here, it kind of goes without saying. I apologize if you are unhappy with the fact other forum members seem to enjoy these, to each their own I suppose.....

You know, you're right, it's not different. They're all copyright violations unless the author specifically gives permission to freely use their media. Most of the time things like that get a pass because of Fair Use, and you're obviously not making money off of this. But editing other people's "works of art" is, in a way, saying that the art is not good enough, that what you did to it made it better.

I'm not saying all of these should be taken down, just perhaps there should be more thought and deliberation put into which images you use for this purpose. I'm sure there's lots of images out there which are expressly available for public use, and would be of use to you here.

sorry, im afraid i wont be updating this thread any further due to time constraints....

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back