• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Self Referential Thread

Yes, since she is still on Twitter, she is alive and presumably well. But it is not clear whether she is still working as a professional Domme. Whether she is interesting in meeting is another unknown.

Very true. It would be nice just to talk to her though. Not sure I can afford her as a Domme anyway lol

Not quite as many. Had to cleam some stuff out to make room in the garage. The strokes I had though sort of put a stop yo fixing up the garage,

Since you don't drive, there is no rush to clean out the garage. It's nice to have some of the stuff that belonged to your father. 😀

Yea I agree. It's like an archaeological dig lol. Some of it maybe worth some money too.

Examine it all carefully before throwing anything in the trash. In fact, get a friend with good eyesight to check up on anything you want to put in the trash. 😀

Examine it all carefully before throwing anything in the trash. In fact, get a friend with good eyesight to check up on anything you want to put in the trash. 😀

Yea I have become good friends with my caregiver so I am sure she will help 🙂

About once a week. I have an interview with social services next week too see if I can keep her. So I am bit nervous.

I hope they let you keep her. Objectively, they should, given your vision and that you live alone. But I understand your nervousness given that civil servants sometimes act against logic. Good luck, my friend. 😀

I hope they let you keep her. Objectively, they should, given your vision and that you live alone. But I understand your nervousness given that civil servants sometimes act against logic. Good luck, my friend. 😀

Thank you my friend. With civil servants I have found it's a matter of luck. Just depends who you get.

Thank you my friend. With civil servants I have found it's a matter of luck. Just depends who you get.

Exactly so. I have experienced that especially with clerks in the post office who range from helpful to hostile and from bright to moronic.

Exactly so. I have experienced that especially with clerks in the post office who range from helpful to hostile and from bright to moronic.

I hear ya my friend. Same is true at DMV when me or mom tried to get a state I'd. Some were nice many were down right evil.

Working in such a place is a very boring job. Mean people relieve their boredom by being mean to the clients. Since there is no alternative to the DMV or the post office for official business, they don't worry about offending the clients. 😀

Working in such a place is a very boring job. Mean people relieve their boredom by being mean to the clients. Since there is no alternative to the DMV or the post office for official business, they don't worry about offending the clients. 😀

Amen brother. Be better if it were all privatised where ever possible.

Organized all my doctors and medicines for the interview on Wednesday. Hopefully he is a nice guy.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back