• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tower of Gargalesis (Tickling RPG)

Tactically, attacking first in the turn ensures that you can get off a life-saving heal if you got hurt back in the previous turn. It also saves you a little bit of HP since you have a chance of killing the monster first in that turn. If you went second, then even if you got the killing blow they still got off one more hit.
But you will LOSE a turn just using this attack!..
And no, I didn't notice it helps my Evasion or reduces enemy's.

But you will LOSE a turn just using this attack!..
And no, I didn't notice it helps my Evasion or reduces enemy's.

I checked the engine and agility only affects battle order. Although, it could be edited to add extra evasion...

Essentially, the agility stat would have a bigger impact if you had multiple people in your party. Then in a battle you might be able to get several hits in before the enemy, as opposed to him attacking first followed by your party.

It's true that you do lose a turn, but as I said it's sort've like a safety net for a boss battle. You sacrifice one hit, but ensure that you can always heal first or defend when it's your turn.

Essentially, the agility stat would have a bigger impact if you had multiple people in your party.
Is it possible??!
I have Astana (Giggle Goblin) as summon pet, but she just takes my place during battle...

It's true that you do lose a turn, but as I said it's sort've like a safety net for a boss battle. You sacrifice one hit, but ensure that you can always heal first or defend when it's your turn.
Ok, I see.
Unfortunately it works only for three turns; not a big help.

Forgot one more question 🙂
I got Astana's help at level 6; it was told she will grow up accordingly to my own level, but will need Tickle Essence. I'm level 9 now, and feed her with more than 3000 ounces. And she's still level 6!
Anyone succeed in this?..

Last edited:
this was a super game dude very entertaining and the details of how you describe the tickling scenes are fantastic!

^_^ i don't normally play as mages but for for once i'm glad i am! but i have been doing some power griding x.x can't help it its a habbit and so far the games been fine for me and i enjoy the challege! so thanks again for an awesome game! ^_^

Sorry I haven't posted back in a while, I have a job and stuff so lol time is scarce.

I'll be releasing a new version soon that fixes an insane amount of bugs, and revamps a few engine details.

Wiggle Fingers will, in the next release, reduce the enemy's accuracy, improving your evasion.

The Giggle Goblin's experience scales like yours does. At level 6 she needs...2400 if my numbers are right. I'll check to make sure she isn't broken, but no one else has mentioned anything so I'm thinking it might be an isolated incident.

Power Grinding should be very unnecessary, except possibly a bit in Chapter 3, but whatever floats your boat, I'm not going out of my way to punish grinding anymore.

As you can tell by my signature, the next update is a pretty significant one. No Chapter 4 yet, but it will introduce the hardest boss in the game thus far, as well as an incredible number of rewards for completing the "expansion" if you will.

I've just begun playing the game, but I wanted to mention how fantastic it is so far! I've tried working with RPG Maker in the past, so I know what painstaking work it can be to create environments, and the effort definitely shows! It's an engaging experience that I can't wait to play more of. Great work!

I'm still playing this game 🙂 Thank you again, DeusExProcella!

I don't know about other people, but i'm one of those RPers who spends an inordinate amount of time crafting my character's appearance in games that allow the option (The Elder Scrolls series, the Mass Effect series, almost any MMORPG...). So it took quite a bit of trial and error before i decided what class i wanted to play in The Tower of Gargalesis. (Yes! Yes, i chose my character based on appearance, not class -- i can always adjust my playstyle, but i can never change my character's portrait!)

SO, i threw together this image for anyone who, like me, wants to know which image is connected to which class. Perhaps new players (or old ones starting afresh) will find it useful. It has each class with respective focus and weak point.

~Syn

BETA V4.6 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R7GECZH3

Make sure you save OUTSIDE the Tickle Woods before loading up this version.

To activate the new content, you need to have completed the Lover of the Snow Maiden quest. After that, here are 3 guidelines to opening "The Grudge"

1. Re-Check areas you've only been to once (quest areas, etc) Hint: It's in a forest

2. Equip your shiny new Red Feather

3. If someone won't tell you something on the first try, try talking again, and again, etc.

So there you have it, have fun.

Also there were a lot of changes, some more drastic than others.

~If you start a new character, you'll see one of the biggest changes.

~Talking to the prison guard at the left desk will give you a rough explanation of your current reputation.

~The cost of flasks has been cut in half

~An outrageous number of bugs have been fixed and skills have been tweaked.

~Honey Bee has been fixed to give you more detailed quest information

There are other things, but I want to let you explore a bit to find them. If you get stuck, help each other out, try to figure this expansion out without my interference.

Good luck
~Kev

Last edited:
Awesome! More tickling RPG shennanigins to enjoy! Ill start a new game, this time being the better jack of all trades, the Elf! (aka archer)

And again, thank you Deus for going so far and making this thing. Kudos to you

I've seen it mentioned that people "just let the monster beat them". How do you do this, I can't figure out a way to not attack and just give up as it were.

I've seen it mentioned that people "just let the monster beat them". How do you do this, I can't figure out a way to not attack and just give up as it were.

Usually the easiest way to do it is to just drink energy drinks instead of attacking. They don't restore your stamina and they don't damage the monster, so you're on your way to Total Domination 😉

need help

in lover of the snow maiden I"m at the point where I"m searching for clues in the village and lost have talked to everyone many times but I can't figure out what the next step is any help would be great.

hi guys!does anybody knows where i'll find the trade mamono?

in lover of the snow maiden I"m at the point where I"m searching for clues in the village and lost have talked to everyone many times but I can't figure out what the next step is any help would be great.

Hmm, according to my log the next step after searching for clues was to "Confront Sliver Dragmire". I don't know what exactly triggered that step though.
If I remember correctly, Tammy (the woman by the lake) was the last one I talked to, but that may just be a coincidence.

Hope that helped!

(Some way to break the ice and make my first post on this board, I know)

im trying to get up to the 3rd level and theres this forcefield? what ya gota do??????

Still need help

Thanks but I have talked to Tammy many times and still can't confront sliver if all you got to do is talk to people can someone make a list of who all to talk too I feel like I have talked to everyone in town and still nothing.

This was a request for help. I figured it out.

I never finished it the first time around, just restarted it!

Thanks but I have talked to Tammy many times and still can't confront sliver if all you got to do is talk to people can someone make a list of who all to talk too I feel like I have talked to everyone in town and still nothing.

Do you have the Vow of Eternity? It can be found in the Frozen Highlands. I think that's the item you are missing 🙂

I have no idea how to complete the Knismeshroom challenge. I know where each herb is, but I can't get to them all before failing, no matter what order I try to collect them in. Is it based on time, or steps, or what?

Edit: I somehow did it, I just kept trying random orders until one worked.

Am I the only one who has completely run out of money and can't stock up on tomato juice? Is there somewhere early on in the game where I can get money for supplies? I've found all the chests.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back