• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tower of Gargalesis (Tickling RPG)

Had any luck?

sure have dude ^^ i finally got him to open up! i just needed to download the correct link which fixed the bug! going against the puppet girl now 😛

what about you?

and also..does anyone have any tips on beating this pixie..cuz she bloody hard LOL

Last edited:
sure have dude ^^ i finally got him to open up! i just needed to download the correct link which fixed the bug! going against the puppet girl now 😛

what about you?

and also..does anyone have any tips on beating this pixie..cuz she bloody hard LOL

i've done everything i can and there's nothing left. i can't go any further on the tower. all i've been able to do is level up and fight the mimic who seems to have infinite stamina

i've done everything i can and there's nothing left. i can't go any further on the tower. all i've been able to do is level up and fight the mimic who seems to have infinite stamina

the mimic? do you mean in the snow quest? best way to beat that is just use normal tickle attack and it takes loads off..if you don't mean that thou...i have no idea what your on dude lol i not come across any mimic other than the one in the snow quest and i'm just stuck on this pixie in the grudge lol she so hard! its not even funny XD but i love a challege

i have now..and at last i beat the pixie!!! sure was hard! NOW i shall go off and train till the update gets done *jumps for joy*

Last edited:

what about you?

Like midnightlord I've also defeated Paranoia and am waiting for the next installment.
I'm currently a level 13 (or 14, been a while) adventurer, but I'm not leveling up to keep in the spirit of the game.
Deus posted somewhat of a guide regarding required levels for each chapter, basically it means you need to level up 3 times per chapter. Which is what I'm sticking to.

Glad to hear you beat Paranoia! She was quite the challenge.

Like midnightlord I've also defeated Paranoia and am waiting for the next installment.
I'm currently a level 13 (or 14, been a while) adventurer, but I'm not leveling up to keep in the spirit of the game.
Deus posted somewhat of a guide regarding required levels for each chapter, basically it means you need to level up 3 times per chapter. Which is what I'm sticking to.

Glad to hear you beat Paranoia! She was quite the challenge.

took a while but sure did! thanks! and yeah i remember the guild to! well i'm up to date for that now level 15 and ready for chapter 5 when the dude gets the time to do it ^_^ sure can't wait!

Gotta say I love the story so far, he put a lot of work in the two snow maiden quests to give us more background info.

Gotta say I love the story so far, he put a lot of work in the two snow maiden quests to give us more background info.

i agree! plus chapter 3 ended on abit of a cliff hanger with the appearing of future characters to come! can't wait to see what they look like

Patience is a virtue 😉

indeed the wait is long but i know it is going to be worth it! 😀 i'm also excited to see how the game design pushes the story along because he rly does have a great story going with this game *grins* after alllll its not all just about the tickling 😀 even thou of course..that is amazing tooo 😀

True. Normally speaking I'm not really into the RPG thing, but I wanted to have a go at this to see what it would bring. Haven't been dissapointed at all I can tell you.

Just a bump to let you know I am still working on this. It's taking a while because I'm going back and revamping the earlier chapters (minor vamps on chapter 3 and 1, major vamps on Prologue and 2). So, keep your eyes peeled for a higher quality experience this next time around.

Exciting info: You get to play as a different character in Chapter 4.

Glad to see that someone took old ideas and made something tangible instead of vaporware like we did on tickle theater 🙂

Once my lovely artist left me stranded in the desert, the tickling game project went astray and I didn't even touched it since years...glad to see that the old rpg maker is still useful for someone; and in the hands of an artist that knows how to actually draw can go far 🙂

Keep up with the game and push it further, it is nicely done (just balance it better...as is now is more a matter of luck to figure out how to win each fight..maybe a skill like "analyze " would help)

BTW if it is still in beta you should stay under 1.0 😛 is just a convention in the software world that 1.0 is the first complete release, and you are already at 4.2 and still in beta 🙂

good luck man!

Thanks for the continued interest everyone. The next update on the game is going to take a while. I'm doing a pretty hostile revamp of the game engine. It's going to take bloody ages, but it will be SO worth it, trust me.

Thanks for the continued interest everyone. The next update on the game is going to take a while. I'm doing a pretty hostile revamp of the game engine. It's going to take bloody ages, but it will be SO worth it, trust me.

Would you say it will be worth starting a new game?
As you probably know I'm currently waiting for your next installment, but your talk about revamps has made me curious.

If you don't start a new game, I'm taking efforts to ensure that the engine revamp will take that into account and won't force you to start over.

However, among many things (including a separate difficulty), I would recommend starting a new game. Everything is getting pretty hardcore overhauled.

Well that's what I'll do then. I'll probably keep on playing my current game as well, though.
I've grown quite fond of my little adventurer :aww:

Last edited:
^^ awesome ness! so cannot wait! EVEN if it means starting from scartch! keep the hardwork up dude! we are allllllllllllllllll looking forward to it and we all thank you for your hard works and effects 😛

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back