• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the "useless news of your life" thread..

Has anyone here ever attempted the 31 Nights of Horror challenge? You know, watching a horror movie a night leading up to Halloween? I'm considering it this year, but don't know if I can take that many days in a row of horror movies. It's not that I don't love me some scary movies, I just like to vary my viewing too much to settle on any given genre for a solid month like that.

That said, I'd love to hear anyone's personal stories of their own 31 Nights attempts, successful or otherwise.

I would do it. If I could find 31 horror movies worth watching. Most of them are either plain bad movies, or closer to action/thriller than actual horror.

I have developed a flu bug...Let the abundant snot begin....

Just found out you need to get a tetanus shot every ten years and am now wondering why nobody told me in my family told me this. 🙁

I decided to shave for the first time in my life today.

I will now be able to grow a goatee. And a mustache.

I'm getting an itunes account for the first time soon 😀

~K

I'm stuck in a giggle fit over something silly and can't draw, drink, or breathe too well. xD This may be my last post if I don't get oxygen soon.

I'm looking at my mug, and I want to wash it because it needs a wash, but I can't because it has coffee in it.

My girlfriend's and I's apartment was finally sprayed for bugs after four years of pestering the damn landlord to hire someone to do it. I'm going to be happy when this cheap old fart finally croaks.

I got a giant chicken mug. Not the one from family guy, like.. An actual giant chicken mug. It holds over 2 cups of water. (475ml for all of you metric system ppl)

The mug is made of clay or porcelain or something. Cost me 2$.

Worth every penny. The bastard is bigger than a measuring cup.

I was doing my standard internet lurking, and I came across something kinda informative that people here might be interested in knowing:

Knismolagnia:
Arousal to being tickled

Pteronphilia:
Arousal to being tickled by feathers

Titillagnia:
Arousal to tickling other people

Being the linguistic nazi that I am, I'd say the conversational forms of these words would be:

I am knismolagnic.
I'm a pteronphile.
I am titillagnic.

There. Now you can tell people exactly what you are, and they will have absolutely no clue what the fuck you're talking about. Nobody is gonna care enough to google these in the middle of a conversation, and nobody is gonna remember words like these long enough to google them later, let alone how to spell them correctly.

An old man who works as part of my area's local firefighting department parked his vehicle in front of my mother's drive way. He then pitched royal fit and gave me a hard time for saying the words (and I quote): "Holy Crap" while looking at all the emergency vehicles gathered near my mother's property. He did this while I was ON my mother's property and threatened to have me arrested (even though he clearly wasn't a law enforcement official and had no authority to trespass onto my mother's property let alone arrest someone). I told him to fuck off and then went inside my mother's home to take care of her place while she wasn't there. The old fuck spent ten minutes banging on the damn front door. I ignored him and when the vehicles left I got my car, put it in the garage and let a sign of relief. I hate Broome County. I can see why people don't like visiting here. It's the arm pit of NY state.

Your old pal Cryptic finally has a job. So hooray for me.

Also the firefighter story above me reminds me of the time some dickwiggler tried to kick my dad off of his own front damn porch because they were shooting a AAA movie across the street.

Can you believe that? The out-of-state Hollywood fuckers tried to kick my dad off of his own property. Self-entitled pricks.

I can believe it. Hollywood isn't doing too good anyways now a days. Indie films and films by other corporations are making far better material.

Co worker of mine came into work today to visit the staff. Was her birthday.

She was wearing some very revealing shoes.

I'm not kidding when I say her feet are my literal definition of 100% PERFECT feet, so I casually grabbed my camera and got some videos. Here are some screenshots:

I kinda wanna hit on her a little bit, but I get the impression that we have ZERO things in common. She's just the absolute sexiest person I've ever met.

Attachments

• VID_20160903_21312_23797.jpg
    VID_20160903_21312_23797.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 8
  • VID_20160903_21312_11903.jpg
    VID_20160903_21312_11903.jpg
    517.8 KB · Views: 14
Had a rather embarrassing blow out on the TMF.

Raged against some trolls, raged a bit too hard, raged even harder.
People started telling me I ought not rage against trolls so hard.
Raged against them too.

In the end, I posted that I was leaving in an act of self righteous fury.
Now I just feel bad about it, and a little bit embarrassed.

So I'm here now!

Had a rather embarrassing blow out on the TMF.

Raged against some trolls, raged a bit too hard, raged even harder.
People started telling me I ought not rage against trolls so hard.
Raged against them too.

In the end, I posted that I was leaving in an act of self righteous fury.
Now I just feel bad about it, and a little bit embarrassed.

So I'm here now!

Yeah I did the same thing in the TMF chatroom 😛

Well welcome to TT, anyway! Good to have you on board ^_^

~K

Co worker of mine came into work today to visit the staff. Was her birthday.

She was wearing some very revealing shoes.

I'm not kidding when I say her feet are my literal definition of 100% PERFECT feet, so I casually grabbed my camera and got some videos. Here are some screenshots:

I kinda wanna hit on her a little bit, but I get the impression that we have ZERO things in common. She's just the absolute sexiest person I've ever met.

Did you ask her permission to take those cell one videos dude?

If she said yes then trying getting to know her better and maybe ask her out on a date.

Just remember that romantic relationships (especially ones that involve BDSM) start with establishing trust.

Today was a truly bizzare day. Walked into a Dunkin Donuts and saw a man (who had entered the parking lot driving a BMW) dressed in a tuxedo complaining to the nice cashier lady that he was stiffed two dollars. I was running late and after listening to him whine for five minutes I took two dollars out of my wallet, handed them to him, and told him to get the fuck out of line and stop being a spoiled brat. He got mad, threatened to sue me, and was kicked out of the store.

After my 1st job of the day ended I go to Chipolte and encounter a Asian teen whose parents are foreign, very rich, and never thought to discipline their spoiled brat of a son even once. This kid was making his girlfriend cry by screaming at her. I told him to shut the hell up and stop making the girl cry. He almost hit me but I told him if he touched me I'd press charges. Threats of lawsuits and worse came afterwards and once again, the rich guy (or kid) got kicked out by the manager.

What a bizzare day.

Did you ask her permission to take those cell one videos dude?

No I didn't. The reason being that she has the biggest mouth I've ever seen on a lady. If she finds out anything "gossip worthy" about me, it'll be less than 10 minutes until the entire staff knows as well. And considering I've heard some of them openly stating distaste for foot fetishists in conversation (not her specifically), I think I'm better off keeping it secret indefinitely.

(boy did it boil my blood to hear them unknowingly mocking one of my most closely guarded personality traits)

And I'm beginning to reconsider my opinion of her in general. I have no idea what the fuck is up with her, but she has been an absolute bitch to me ever since like 3-4 weeks ago. She criticizes nearly everything I do, even when I'm doing what my boss said I'm SUPPOSED to be doing. Not to mention she never calls me by my name. She calls me "Goat Boy," because according to her my goatee-ish beard makes me look like a goat. I don't mind it THAT much, but it's quickly getting on my nerves the way she says it CONSTANTLY. Even more so when I watch her being nice as can be to all of our other coworkers.

This just happened one day. She was perfectly fine towards me before that. Would've been like a week or two before I took the video that she started acting like a ****. I doubt it's because she secretly likes me, considering I overhear her talking about people she's interested in somewhat frequently. Hell, she might even be dating someone already. The only logical conclusion is that I did something to piss her off at some point. And I'm the most neutral motherfucker you can imagine. I NEVER do shit to provoke people. Hell, I've done her favors by taking shifts for her and trading when she needs it. I do that for most anyone that asks me to.

I'm sorry to hear about your problems at your work place Cryptic7. Have you tried consulting with your boss or a department that handles employee on employee harassment?

I'm sorry to hear about your problems at your work place Cryptic7. Have you tried consulting with your boss or a department that handles employee on employee harassment?

It's not quite harassment (yet.)

She's just a massive bitch to me. If it continues then I'll talk to my boss, but I doubt he'll actually DO anything about it other than ask her to stop. It's a small family owned business (less than 20 people total, owners included); we don't have "departments." Chances are, if I want it to stop, I'm going to have to take care of it myself.
(which will NOT end well for her.)

The place I work at has next to zero rules. The owners are on the employee's side, so that "customer is always right" bullshit doesn't fly. If a customer is harassing an employee, my boss will tell them to fuck right off.

If we have no customers, the owners are perfectly fine with us playing video games all day long, or just generally dicking around. Fuck... People have gotten away with sucking dick in the freezer and not getting fired. The highest owner spends all day getting drunk at the bowling alley across the street. One time he came in, drunk, and decided he was going to paint part of the wall. Not the whole wall; part of it.

And then there was the time that the owner's nephew screamed at a customer to put her kid on a leash or put it down. That was a good one.

So y'know how that lady is a rabid bitch to me?

Well... Iunno what the fuck is up with her, but she just done and did a complete 180.

I just got back from working a shift alone with her, and she was actually extremely nice. Hell, I had a great time. She even gave me a bag of thanksgiving turkey. The "official" story is that her dad gave it to her to eat at work. I don't entirely buy that story. She told me she ate before she came in, but her dad made her take it anyways. That just strikes me as a bizarre thing to do. It's only a 4 hour shift. I think it's much more likely that she gave it to me as her way of apologizing without having to swallow her pride and say sorry to my face with her words.

Or it was poisoned and I'm about to drop dead in a few seconds here. I'll let you all know once I get back from the afterlife.

I've finally climbed my way to getting the fabled "blue username".

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back