• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The world is ending, time for suicide.

Disney's political lobbying messed up international copyright law and extended it to 70 years. (check out the documentary "RIP! The Remix Manifesto") Safe to say I'm highly suspicious of their ways and methods... And in the long run they will no doubt influence Marvel's products.

In any case, I prefer DC comics anyway. Batman rules! 😉

Ok, you prove a good point, I doubt they will, it will cause the Marvel stock to plunge. Buisness is Buisness, they could be assholes and pull the plug if they wanted to

Last edited:
The Disney machine can be very patient. It'll be long after we die that Disney taints ESPN and Marvel; but it will happen.

Excuse me while I go slit my wrists.

Well, they say that a picture is worth a 1000 words, so... 😛

And yeah, this just means that Spiderman will turn into Spiderfox, and will be battling space pigs.

Oh God, now Spiderman is gonna burst into song before he gets the bad guy.
"I'm going to kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick your head iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn!"
😉

Oh God, now Spiderman is gonna burst into song before he gets the bad guy.
"I'm going to kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick your head iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn!"
😉

Aw jeez, between that and Deadpool with a keyblade, I really am contemplating suicide now. :lol

Yeah, I wouldn't put it pass Disney to try for a Marvel musical. There was a Broadway musical of Superman in the 70's and it bombed, but don't expect Disney to learn from past mistakes.

... What ever happened to the Spider-Man musical on Broadway? they mentioned that like once... and I never heard of it again.

... What ever happened to the Spider-Man musical on Broadway? they mentioned that like once... and I never heard of it again.
Maybe somebody explained to them that the people who like superhero comics and the people who like musicals form almost entirely non-overlapping groups. :lol

To be fair, I like X-Men. I like Spiderman and Venom, they are probably my faves. But who couldn't love "Springtime for Hitler"?!?

Apparently several characters may have their histories woven together, so Scrooge Mcduck ends up rich, but wearing a mask and refers to himself as Dr Scrooge von McDoom, LOL!

Can you see Victor Von Doom singing 'Tomorrow Belongs to Me'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVql9RLP34&feature=related

I can.

'But zumvere a glory avaits, unseen...' LMAO!

Last edited:
If Disney is smart they won't ruin this...and by ruin I mean give the Beast wolverine's adamantium claws and make him start bursting out into song, "BE OUR BUB" while eviscerating the heartless!

If they can keep the Diz characters out of their other studios like Touchstone, I think they can smartly let Marvel be Marvel unless the management teams there fail to prove they can run things.

Either that, or the Beauty and the Beast can be remade with the Mutants as the household servants singing their own version of "Human Again".....

(runs and ducks for cover...)

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back