• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This might be a silly question!

socksoff

TMF Expert
When you tickle someone's bare feet - do you wish you could share the same tickling sensation that you victim is feeling?
Obviously you're touching their feet and getting a thrill out of their reaction - but you are not experiencing the sensation they are!
This question,I suppose,would be a lament for only those ticklers who enjoy being ticklees as well.

Isn't that why they invented the "tickling 69" Socks? :devil: If the lee isn't tied down, you both lay at opposite ends on the bed and go to town on each other's feet? (sighs) They rarely last very long though...😛

XOXO

steph wrote:
Isn't that why they invented the "tickling 69" Socks? If the lee isn't tied down, you both lay at opposite ends on the bed and go to town on each other's feet? (sighs) They rarely last very long though...

I was referring to the "impossible ability" to feel what the ticklee is feeling.(Being able to hook your sensations into theirs to experience their tickle torture.Of course,if you're extremely ticklish this might not work well.But..If you can stand it!.....)🙂

Sometimes I do

Once in awhile I find myself imagining what the tickles would feel like on myself, when I'm tickling someone else. While of course I primarily am focussed on their reactions and pleasure, I do sometimes get a shiver when I'm at a place where we are both sensitive. I try not to think about it too much though, and to save it for when I am the 'lee. This is because I've had experience online with ticklers who were so into the pleasure they got from tickling me in their favorite spots, that they completely ignored the fact that I had favorite spots of my own. It made me feel like I was some kind of inhuman "tickle doll" that they could use for their enjoyment, instead of a 'lee that had her own need for tickling pleasure. If you want an objectified lover, get yourself a sex slave or a blow up doll with "tickle buttons" (no I don't know where they sell them lol), or hunt one down/dig one up elsewhere. It just doesn't work with this little bitch *shrug*. Anyone want to take bets on how many hate letters I'll get for this one? lol Right when I was going to get my popularity award too, shucks!
:xpeepsofa
:imouttahe

I know what you meant Mr. Smartypants! 😛 I just think it's funny to take 'em down when they're not expecting it...Especially if they're the strictly dom "Oh, uh, sorry, that won't work on me" type. (snickers) Ya wanna bet? :devil:

XOXO

socksoff said:
I was referring to the "impossible ability" to feel what the ticklee is feeling.(Being able to hook your sensations into theirs to experience their tickle torture.Of course,if you're extremely ticklish this might not work well.But..If you can stand it!.....)🙂

As both a LER and LEE, while I am tickling a pair of bare feet, there are brief moments when I imagine myself in the position of the one I am tickling and imagine the sensations she is feeling as I am tickling her.

TTD

This is something that has gotten me into trouble in the past. Yes, I have times I feel it to the point where I nearly double over. It happens especially when I know my lee is really enjoying it. The fact that, up to this point, I've only tickled signigicant others may have something to do with it. But watching some videos can do "it" to me as well if it's really good tickling.

Okay, so my wires may be a little tighter than other folks! What can I tell you?? 😀 :devil:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back