• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Three Women Rescued from 10 Years Captivity in Cleveland OH

I personally found it surprising that they could pull it off as long as they did, like damn. That is terrifying.

Absolutely! Especially since the police had been there on numerous occasions. Were they too lazy and stupid to enter, or did they know what was going on all along? This seems extremely suspicious to me. As far as going on and on about politics and political affiliations, it doesn't make any difference. Fuck politicians! They are all the same; beggars, thieves and war criminals. The owners have an agenda, so they buy up some creeps and liars with shady pasts and fund their campaigns. The media makes them look like the second coming, then lead us to believe that our vote really counts when it has already been decided who will win. Once their criminal of choice has been selected{i meant elected. Sorry, Freudian slip} and becomes President or Prime Minister etc. they are told what to do, or else. This particular "gentleman" likes to kidnap women, hold them hostage and abuse them. This tells me something about his psyche. Either put him in prison with the general population and let them sort it out, or better yet, put a bullet in his head. It's much cheaper and that way these girls and their families won't need to be traumatized once again by having a portion of their taxes used to keep him alive. Myself, i'm going on YouTube and watch OBAMA "WINS" 2012 Election...BEFORE IT HAPPENED??? [Slip up or.... It's great and the song and video starting at 1min 40sec is hilarious, so kick back, watch closely and crank it up!

He gets life in prison, why even seek the death penalty, all it is a sleep needle (the death penalty dumbed down over the years because of idiotic interpretations of the eighth amendment).

He gets life in prison, why even seek the death penalty, all it is a sleep needle (the death penalty dumbed down over the years because of idiotic interpretations of the eighth amendment).

If 10yr old Sarah Murnaghan, who only has a matter of days left is being denied a lung transplant because of some ridiculous law that states she has to be 12, why should he be allowed to survive? She hasn't committed any crime. She hasn't even had the chance to live yet.

Last edited:
News update- a Cuyahoga County, Ohio grand jury filed 329 felony charges against the criminal in this case, Ariel Castro. Charges include aggravated murder for inducing abortion in one of his victims via beating and starving her.

According to the Huffington Post, his lawyer says he will plead not guilty, and that "the death penalty is not warranted".

I actually agree. Death is too good for him. From my work in the prison system, I know what he has to look forward to, and there is no prison in Ohio or in the USA where he would be safe in general population; and I doubt the staff would see him being beaten by other prisoners until it was over and the others had left the scene, even if it happened on camera and with 20 witnesses.
This guy will spend his miserable life in solitary- and even then he won't be safe because they'll have to transfer him from time to time, and there'll be other prisoners on the bus who know who he is.

Karma is a bitch.

There must've been a bunch of posts that were deleted due to breach of forum policy - that sometimes fools the thread into thinking it's still longer than it really is.

I think it was just a glitch, I started the whole thing and I don't see anything missing. Unless the Conspiracy did it..... :GASP: :scared

News update- a Cuyahoga County, Ohio grand jury filed 329 felony charges against the criminal in this case, Ariel Castro. Charges include aggravated murder for inducing abortion in one of his victims via beating and starving her.

According to the Huffington Post, his lawyer says he will plead not guilty, and that "the death penalty is not warranted".

I actually agree. Death is too good for him. From my work in the prison system, I know what he has to look forward to, and there is no prison in Ohio or in the USA where he would be safe in general population; and I doubt the staff would see him being beaten by other prisoners until it was over and the others had left the scene, even if it happened on camera and with 20 witnesses.
This guy will spend his miserable life in solitary- and even then he won't be safe because they'll have to transfer him from time to time, and there'll be other prisoners on the bus who know who he is.

Karma is a bitch.

Prolonged boredom is one of the worst torments for a sociopath/psychopath. It's a shame they don't fearfully anticipate pain like a normal person would.

I still think monsters like this should be executed and their organs donated to save lives.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back