• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Game Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticklegame1

Hi, this is a Flash Game about tickling.

The first level is out and it's divided in 2 phases. In Phase 1 you have to get the attention of the girl, the game play is a typical hangman game. Once you have discovered 3 secret words, you'll capture the girl and Phase 2 begins: The Tickling.

You will use a Feather to tickle her and make her confess. You can tickle her feet, belly button, sides and underarms, the better combination you do the faster Tickle Meter will fill (which means you will drive her mad).

Level 2 is on the way. The game will be evolving and will introduce new mechanics each Level (right now 6 levels are planned).

http://TickleGame.com

Seems interesting. But not really worth paying for in my opinon. Tell me are you going to have to pay to go to each level?

6teen the Tickling Game, ladies and gentlemen!

... Well, mostly gentlemen.

How much will each chapter be? It is an interesting game none the less

I like the concept of the game (as described), but why do you need to log in to play? I'm rather dubious about having to give an email address (and password) to be able to play.

Seems indeed that it might require you to pay to play and it doesn't feel worth that, even though the game may be funny.

I'll have to agree with some of the opinions here. What you have here is not bad, but consider that flash games like this are available for free as well.

I understand you are trying to do business here, but you're asking $36 for six games with(presumably) little variety between them.

Were I you, I would consider the following:

- First, make the first chapter completely free. If you want people to get into what you're selling, at least give them a complete taste of what they can expect.

- Second, sell these for less. I can get something like the "Kasumi" flash game for nearly the same price, and it's much more full featured IMO. I think you would make more money in the end if you offered these for $2-3 a piece, especially given the features based on the preview, and especially since it doesn't appear that you can actually download this to your computer.

But it's not my call. Good luck with your game.

Hmmm I tried it... for starters its a good demo, good design, but let me tell you one thing. Although it is good, people got more for less. Look at Deus. He gave people free rpg game that will span over 60 hours of gameplay. Illonoh gave more than dozen games, all still on my pc, even the japanese games we can't buy we have all around... thanks to few people who are generous enough.

So since this is your first project present yourself. Give people more stuff and let them see that you have much to offer... and when you are on peek of popularity, then try to go commercial. Nobody started as seller... most started because they love making games, art, stories... whatever.

Right, Bashiku. And although I think I may have reached a level where I could sell some game(s) (I have heard several comments from people that they like my artwork and such), I keep my things for free. I'm not trying to make money... I'm just having fun and want to share that to a bigger audience. Asking money reduces also the amount of people who play your games, so yes... if you want to sell them, first make sure people are interested in buying them. Give them a reason.

Ok this is new to me... people agreeing with me. Well first time for everything. Now to continue the critique. I will separate it in three topics: Graphic, Story, System

Graphic: Its cute, its colorful and is gentle on features. Seems to work fine at middle of the meter with big movements and also you did a good work on background. out of the 10 I would give you 8.

Story: Well so far this reminds me of stories found in Hidden object games. You start absurdly, don't know anything about yourself or why you do what you do, but that depends how will you move on with it. Still I see lots of potential by finding out more about the girls or something like that, so 6 out of 10

System: Games are well ok, but here are few things you need to have in mind. Level 1 has two games, hang man and tickling, and its six dollars. Let us take a calculus here... six levels, means 12 games, means 36 dollars. Its ok to price your hard work, but for 36 dollars (If I could pay via credit card from this damn country) I would buy five long games. And number of mini games I could find on some flash site... actually I played a game 1-16... where you play sixteen mini games at the same time. Also Tickling part is kind of... well although graphically correct, no matter how much and where I move my mouse, it seems I have to go in Rage mode to get even to that famous half. 5/10

Well I didn't do this to discourage you, but as a constructive criticism. Hope you understand, but I can see you can do more and better. 🙂

I agree with the general consensus. Though the game is evolving, there's not much of anything if there is only two stages of the game (hangman and interrogation).

Hi there, I've read all your posts and I tend to agree with most of you.

Currently I'm working in 2 things right now: Lvl 2 and Lvl 1 upgrades. I have some pencil draws for level 2 already done, and it's going to be something completely different to lvl 1, I don't have the idea of recycling the same concept over and over.

But most important, after playing level 1 again and again and again (I play it a lot) I still feel that it can be improved. There are room for 2 main things: a) tools, and b) more animations/reactions for each tool.

I will be adjusting difficulty. I feared that it was really hard for some ppl to fill up the meter, but I found out it wasn't, so... now I feel more confortable with the idea to increase the difficulty. Each zone (feet, belly, sides and underarms) has a cooldown, so you cannot spam it endlessly... I'm gonna be playing with those values and now with the idea of adding tools It will be more challenging to reach 100%.

About the style, I loved Fresh TV's work and found out many possibilities in terms of animation and concept while working with this style (and I'm really in love with Gwen from Total Drama Island, so don't be surprised if you see something familiar in the near future).

I see this as a long and evolving project, but still it needs a budget to be developed... yes, you can get Kasumi for 2 dollars and if you do some google research maybe for free. But Kasumi is not a tickling-only concept... it doesn't have a plot, it doesn't evolve because it's already finished, and obviously it's cheap because the Hentai audience is a lot bigger than a small niche like tickling fetish. Also Kasumi developers will never hear your suggestions, nor look into the tickler experience while developing (I'm a tickler ^^).

When I came back to read this post I loved to read your replies, many of you may agree or not with the fee, but the overall feel is you find potential on it.

Work is in progress and so far I can let you know this...

Upgrades for level 1:

a) Tools: toothbrush, feather (already implemented), finger, hairbrush and paint brush
b) Animations and reactions for all those tools
c) Difficulty will be increased
d) Plot bridge for level 2
e) Graphic details (the girl will be handcuffed, and intro and outro will be enhanced)

These will be deployed by the end of the week.

For level 2 there is an ETA of 2 weeks from now (it may change, but I will try to avoid delays).

Last edited:
I will be adjusting difficulty. I feared that it was really hard for some ppl to fill up the meter, but I found out it wasn't, so... now I feel more confortable with the idea to increase the difficulty. Each zone (feet, belly, sides and underarms) has a cooldown, so you cannot spam it endlessly... I'm gonna be playing with those values and now with the idea of adding tools It will be more challenging to reach 100%.

You'll probably want to be careful not to make it TOO challenging either, just saying that as a precaution. People come in all kind of skills and while maybe 75% would manage to get through a certain difficulty with appropriate level of challenge, that could mean that 25% might not be that good at games and will try and try and get frustrated and feel their money is wasted, because they DID pay! So to keep your customers (as they will be customers since they're paying) happy, make sure that they can get what they want, even if it's a strategy or something else that they can read somewhere on 'how to get through the game for dummies'.

I see this as a long and evolving project, but still it needs a budget to be developed...

Needs? So you're saying you don't have a job and if you don't sell copies of your game then you'll be on the street and have to beg/steal for food? Don't get me wrong, but I'm not sure if this is the way to do it. First of all, as it was said, there's a number of games existing already for cheaper or for free and not everyone wants to spend their hard earned money on this kind of things, especially if it's a fee that hits into their wallet. Secondly, this is a niche as you mentioned, you don't have that many people who would come and buy it. I know this too. While I haven't been trying to sell anything in this community, some really good artists I know here have been trying to sell really great looking tk comics/artwork and they have found that there wasn't particularly enough to earn. So beware that if you need money to develop it... you're not going to be earning your bread with it I think.

yes, you can get Kasumi for 2 dollars and if you do some google research maybe for free. But Kasumi is not a tickling-only concept... it doesn't have a plot, it doesn't evolve because it's already finished, and obviously it's cheap because the Hentai audience is a lot bigger than a small niche like tickling fetish. Also Kasumi developers will never hear your suggestions, nor look into the tickler experience while developing (I'm a tickler ^^).

Actually, Kasumi did evolve, because when I first found it it didn't have that many features, and later I saw they had an update where you could do a lot more (such as turn her around and work from her back). I don't know if they still develop it even further past that point, but that aside. You're right that Kasumi isn't about tickling but it does have it and that is one reason people here like it. I have also seen that at least a number of people here do have more fetishes (feet quite commonly, bondage also quite commonly) and that there's more that the game can be offering them. Maybe Kasumi did that one thing right, it includes a lot of stuff (non obligatory, if you don't like orgasms or penetration you don't have to go into that) so it appeals to more people and so more people are willing to pay for it. Right, there's no story but that also makes it easy to start, do and close and do the stuff you feel like doing right away without having to 'play the game or reach some goals'. I think it was a smart move. And the graphics and animations are great. That's of course also a must if you do a flash game like that, if you want to be selling.

Good luck. 🙂

Nice game, but I think you should make it a free game. I hate to pay for a game with this much potential

Really? Too bad, I wanted to do more tickling interrogations 🙁

Then user has been inactive since 28-04-2010, so I doubt we will see him in this form at very least.

cool game but sorry i am very poor and i no have money for buy this game make one unlimited game for me ok sorry my english is bad because i am brazilian.

Tickle game

Olha eu sou brasileiro , eu falo portugues. Eu nao vou pagar para jogar seu jogo. Olha vc acha que vc vai ganhar dinheiro vc esta sonhando.

Hi, this is a Flash Game about tickling.

The first level is out and it's divided in 2 phases. In Phase 1 you have to get the attention of the girl, the game play is a typical hangman game. Once you have discovered 3 secret words, you'll capture the girl and Phase 2 begins: The Tickling.

You will use a Feather to tickle her and make her confess. You can tickle her feet, belly button, sides and underarms, the better combination you do the faster Tickle Meter will fill (which means you will drive her mad).

Level 2 is on the way. The game will be evolving and will introduce new mechanics each Level (right now 6 levels are planned).

http://TickleGame.com

guy i hate pay to your game make now one free game .game is cool but pay is noob sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back