• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Game Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
guy i hate pay to your game make now one free game .game is cool but pay is noob sorry

Let me say it the way you will immediately understand... THE GUY... MAKING THIS GAME... IS GONE. POOF. NO APPEAR.

Actually, Kasumi did evolve, because when I first found it it didn't have that many features, and later I saw they had an update where you could do a lot more (such as turn her around and work from her back). I don't know if they still develop it even further past that point, but that aside. You're right that Kasumi isn't about tickling but it does have it and that is one reason people here like it. I have also seen that at least a number of people here do have more fetishes (feet quite commonly, bondage also quite commonly) and that there's more that the game can be offering them. Maybe Kasumi did that one thing right, it includes a lot of stuff (non obligatory, if you don't like orgasms or penetration you don't have to go into that) so it appeals to more people and so more people are willing to pay for it. Right, there's no story but that also makes it easy to start, do and close and do the stuff you feel like doing right away without having to 'play the game or reach some goals'. I think it was a smart move. And the graphics and animations are great. That's of course also a must if you do a flash game like that, if you want to be selling.

Actually, Kasumi did evolve, because when I first found it it didn't have that many features, and later I saw they had an update where you could do a lot more (such as turn her around and work from her back). I don't know if they still develop it even further past that point, but that aside. You're right that Kasumi isn't about tickling but it does have it and that is one reason people here like it. I have also seen that at least a number of people here do have more fetishes (feet quite commonly, bondage also quite commonly) and that there's more that the game can be offering them. Maybe Kasumi did that one thing right, it includes a lot of stuff (non obligatory, if you don't like orgasms or penetration you don't have to go into that) so it appeals to more people and so more people are willing to pay for it. Right, there's no story but that also makes it easy to start, do and close and do the stuff you feel like doing right away without having to 'play the game or reach some goals'. I think it was a smart move. And the graphics and animations are great. That's of course also a must if you do a flash game like that, if you want to be selling.

... Holy shit.
I COULD UNDERSTAND THAT.

Bashiku the game sexy but he can make one version free complete and have others completes

He probably could make one free version... if he were here, but he hasn't been online according to data for a whole year. Precise date I already gave... so no matter how much moaning and pleading is involved, it falls to deaf ear.

I would like to play through this game as well, but its obviously not gonna happen, unless we make our own.

tickle game

He probably could make one free version... if he were here, but he hasn't been online according to data for a whole year. Precise date I already gave... so no matter how much moaning and pleading is involved, it falls to deaf ear.

I would like to play through this game as well, but its obviously not gonna happen, unless we make our own.
really but i dont find this game in version free.

really but i dont find this game in version free.

I really get the feeling you are pulling my leg... and that wouldn't be very nice.

I said he COULD make, but he obviously didn't and since he is NOT ONLINE FOR A YEAR, I doubt he will EVER FINISH THE GAME.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Eu realmente tenho a sensação que estão puxando a minha perna ... e que não seria muito agradável.

Eu disse que ele pode fazer, mas ele obviamente não fez e como ele é NÃO ONLINE DE ANO Eu duvido que ele irá NUNCA terminar o jogo .

Tickle game

I really get the feeling you are pulling my leg... and that wouldn't be very nice.

I said he COULD make, but he obviously didn't and since he is NOT ONLINE FOR A YEAR, I doubt he will EVER FINISH THE GAME.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Eu realmente tenho a sensação que estão puxando a minha perna ... e que não seria muito agradável.

Eu disse que ele pode fazer, mas ele obviamente não fez e como ele é NÃO ONLINE DE ANO Eu duvido que ele irá NUNCA terminar o jogo .
Bashiku EU QUERO QUE TERMINE ESTE JOGO , E TENHA UMA VERSAO COMPLETA POR FAVOR, ELE PODE FAZER UMA VERSAO LEGAL DESTE JOGO SEXY. EU NAO VOU PAGAR ESTE JOGO.

Bashiku EU QUERO QUE TERMINE ESTE JOGO , E TENHA UMA VERSAO COMPLETA POR FAVOR, ELE PODE FAZER UMA VERSAO LEGAL DESTE JOGO SEXY. EU NAO VOU PAGAR ESTE JOGO.

Cara, ele não vai voltar. Ele deixou. Ele morreu internet sábio. Não há nenhuma maneira no inferno, vamos ver nada além do que julgamento.

Bashiku EU GOSTEI DESTE JOGO, EU QUERO QUE ELE VENHA AKI NA MINHA CASA PARA EU CONVERSAR COM ELE E RESOLVER SOBRE O JOGO. SERA QUE ELE PRECISA DO DINHEIRO, OU ESTA SENDO BANCANDO ESPERTO. HOJE EU JOGUEI ESTE JOGO. SEXY, MAS EU QUERO CONVERSAR COM ELE. EU PECO SE ALGUEM TIVER ESTE JOGO COMPLETO ME ENVIE POR E-MAIL.Bashiku VC TEM ESTE JOGO COMPLETO ME DE PLZ OK.

Love google translate.

But yes, I don't think you can get hold of him anymore, if he's dropped of the face of the forums.

(google translates: Mas sim, eu acho que você não pode se apossar de mais dele, se ele caiu do rosto de fóruns.)

Last edited:
Tickle game

Hi, this is a Flash Game about tickling.

The first level is out and it's divided in 2 phases. In Phase 1 you have to get the attention of the girl, the game play is a typical hangman game. Once you have discovered 3 secret words, you'll capture the girl and Phase 2 begins: The Tickling.

You will use a Feather to tickle her and make her confess. You can tickle her feet, belly button, sides and underarms, the better combination you do the faster Tickle Meter will fill (which means you will drive her mad).

Level 2 is on the way. The game will be evolving and will introduce new mechanics each Level (right now 6 levels are planned).

http://TickleGame.com
plz make free game plz ok.

You sir Magnata are truly whacked with wet noodle on the head. Let me explain like this so we don't continue to revive this dead thread.

That guy isn't online.

If he isn't online how can he read whining about making free game.

Even if he could, he already said he needed money, so that's a no.

So no matter how much you write, I truly doubt he will ever make a free game. At most he might come back after several YEARS and try it again with some larger game, but it was obvious that he wasn't going to make anything free.

tickle game

You sir Magnata are truly whacked with wet noodle on the head. Let me explain like this so we don't continue to revive this dead thread.

That guy isn't online.

So no matter how much you write, I truly doubt he will ever make a free game. At most he might come back after several YEARS and try it again with some larger game, but it was obvious that he wasn't going to make anything free.
mas ele esta offline eu quero jogar este jogo completo, por que faz outro jogo completo livre hoje eu fiquei danado da vida. mandei um e-mail para ele eu vou esperar a resposta dele.

Ok... person is gone now. Not coming back. Will never ever ever make free game. Try to contact if you like. E.T. NO phone home. So please stop asking. Bye bye.

That guy isn't online.

So no matter how much you write, I truly doubt he will ever make a free game. At most he might come back after several YEARS and try it again with some larger game, but it was obvious that he wasn't going to make anything free

Bashiku You sir Magnata are truly whacked with wet noodle on the head. Let me explain like this so we don't continue to revive this dead thread.

That guy isn't online.

Tickler/Ticklee?: tickler
VERY GOOD POWER TICKLE FEET. SUPER GTA PSX TICKLE NICE HYPER NES

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back