• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Party in NYC (or the NYC area)

tickle party in nyc!

i am from new york city, forest hills queens i will be intrested in a tickling singles party just let me know where it is gonna be and i would be there~

I am moving to Quenns, Fresh Meadows. Definitely up for a few laughs --Hope it comes to fruititon 😀

i'm in....

many of us are intersted, but who is willing to step up and actually organize it and make it happen? (sorry not me)

To start, try gettin' together for lunch in one of the boroughs. Someplace near the subway. Meet up, and figure out if you WANT to hang.

Have a munch in a loud location where you can talk and no one cares what ya talk about. Get t'know each other, even a little bit. Make sure no one squicks ya.

After that all you need is a room, folks. One hotel room and you can play. Best if you get a suite, 'cause there's couches and such. Avoid boozin' and you avoid the house bustin' ya up. Simple, really. Beyond that, you need one person who WANTS to be tickled, and at LEAST one person who'll make sure your 'lee gets a break when needed.

Have the munch in the early evening, and make a dinner of it, then meet up at the room. Simple, really.

Good luck!

Im pretty sure that midtown would work for everyone yeah? let me know if your in i wouldn't mind setting this whole thing up...i work in the hotel business so i can probably get a nice deal on a suite...and i love planning parties...so if you interested PM me or just reply to theis post...once we have a few leers and lee's we can set a place...i know a bunch of places here in Manhattan that would be perfect to talk about set up and whatnot...

:xpulcy::xpulcy::xpulcy:

Let's do it. Step one in the bag, we have an in at a hotel. Step two we have at least ticklers interested in it. That leaves one thing, and as DVNC said, it shouldn't be the hardest thing in the world to find a few 'lees that are interested as long as there are no creepshows that scare them all off ... let's not squander this momentum people!

well that was a fun idea...guess we will have to try some other time...if anyone reads this months down the road...PM me and maybe we can get something started

I almost feel like I should move back to New York to show you guys what to do. It is amazing that people can come up with the idea and then leave it hanging out there. You know what, Sadira and I do the Michigan gathering, since NOBODY in New York wants to put something together maybe you would be willing to travel to come to a great party. Look at the 'Tickling In Detroit' and look at the parties that Sadira and I have done. We have done 5 parties in all. We have had anywhere from 21 to 42 people show up from all over the country. If you want a REAL party with REAL people without any BS then come to the Michigan Gathering. Sadira and I haven't announced a gathering date for 2008 but we are working on the party already. So if you are up for a REAL gathering drop Sadira a line at [email protected] She will get back to you as soon as she can. Look forward to seeing you in 2008.

party

Hey I live in NYC and would totally be interested in coming to an NYC party. Let me know more about it as it comes up.

NYC Tickle Party Ideas

I think someone with a large house should host it and just throw a date out there this summer on a Saturday night, and ask for email interest. Based on responses received you could then post a confirmation of the date on here and via email. We could charge say twenty or thirty bucks a head for drinks and snacks. Anyone interested in hosting at their house, I will shell out some cash to buy the refreshments, and the hell with that paying in advance nonsense....because if you can't make it, you usually get denied a refund. I do not mind buying finger foods and booze/beer/wine, because any leftover beverages I would just take home.

If my house was big enough I would gladly invite you all here, sorry for coming up with an idea to invite ourselves to someones home...but I personally would feel less embarassed knowing I was surrounded by people into the same fetish as me, and not being in a public place.

Nj

I think someone with a large house should host it and just throw a date out there this summer on a Saturday night, and ask for email interest. Based on responses received you could then post a confirmation of the date on here and via email. We could charge say twenty or thirty bucks a head for drinks and snacks. Anyone interested in hosting at their house, I will shell out some cash to buy the refreshments, and the hell with that paying in advance nonsense....because if you can't make it, you usually get denied a refund. I do not mind buying finger foods and booze/beer/wine, because any leftover beverages I would just take home.

If my house was big enough I would gladly invite you all here, sorry for coming up with an idea to invite ourselves to someones home...but I personally would feel less embarassed knowing I was surrounded by people into the same fetish as me, and not being in a public place.

I would host at my house, It is large enough for a small group of 10-16 people. I prefer these smaller groups anyway since the tickling and conversation can be at a more personal level. I live in NJ, but if you don't mind the travel I would host it. The biggest concern that Jenn and I have would be the tickler to ticklee ratio. I really would like it to be as even as possible. The last thing I want is 15 ticklers at my house talking about tickling...lol. We have to confirm about 5-10 lees before we commit a date. Agree???

It would be nice meeting people who share the same interest as tickling. I do agree that a house would be suitable however, I also feel that getting to know everyone is the first step. Anyone can tickle someone and go nuts. I enjoy it more if there is a connection between you and that person and so on.

Just a suggestion but I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

I am not far from the city at all and would be happy to attend! I'm also happy to lend my experience with administration and organization to the cause.

Are folks still interested?

Locations

The Toronto munch's are generally held in a nice, open restaurant, which is a good open location to get to know people. That's a great starting point and I find it has worked very well for the Toronto folks.

I'm a bit late to the thread, but I'd definitely be interested.. I'm 22 myself, not from NYC but pretty close to it!

knot...very bold of you to offer up your house...i am 26male and really interested...ill work on finding a girl friend of mine who would be into it to even out the ratio..unless a female lee wants to pair up with me?!? just to even out the ratio...where in jersey do you live?

i go to schoo; in queens so i would def be interested in something in the city... let me know

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back