• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle play

Eternal Tomboy

TMF Master
I was at a friend's house not too long ago, and we got into a little tickle fight. He is well aware of my fetish for tickling, and when I tried to 'fend him off' he was surprised and asked me why I was 'fighting him'. I was kind of surprised that he didn't get it....the thrill of the 'fight' has always been a big part of tickling for me. I'm definitely a submissive by nature, but I like to give the 'ler a run for their money. Where's the fun in rolling over and playing dead?! I have a wicked stubborn streak in games like this, and I enjoy the tickling WAY more if the 'ler can get me to submit to it. That is one of the reasons I prefer being held down rather than being tied.

Am I alone on this one 'lees?

I can tell you I much prefer when a girl fights back. I never even thought of tying a girl up, I love the play aspect of tickling.

daisycrazy5496 said:
I was at a friend's house not too long ago, and we got into a little tickle fight. He is well aware of my fetish for tickling, and when I tried to 'fend him off' he was surprised and asked me why I was 'fighting him'. I was kind of surprised that he didn't get it....the thrill of the 'fight' has always been a big part of tickling for me. I'm definitely a submissive by nature, but I like to give the 'ler a run for their money. Where's the fun in rolling over and playing dead?! I have a wicked stubborn streak in games like this, and I enjoy the tickling WAY more if the 'ler can get me to submit to it. That is one of the reasons I prefer being held down rather than being tied.

Am I alone on this one 'lees?

You are DEFINITELY not alone, Daisy! I, too, am a lee and a submissive, but whoever dares to take me on had better be prepared for the fight of their life...lol 😀 😀 😀

Rolling over and playing dead takes ALL the fun out of a good tickle fight. Even if you are not tickling your attacker back, it's instinct to ward them off. No matter how much you love being tickled, you can not fight bodily reflexes.

I tell all my potential Lers that if they seriously do not want me to fight them back, then I must be tied. Heck, I am a threat even WHEN tied. Just ask TickledToDeath, who took a flight from one side of the bed to the other at the Superbowl Gathering in Albany, NY. 😛 😛

Mimi

I'm with you there too.

With Tickling I both LOVE it and HATE it. Tickle me and you'll be encountering a wild animal so bondage is recommended! It's for your welfare as well as mine.

LOL

And Mimi is right! After all...she's the only woman I've ever seen flip a perfectly good Ler over the bed while she was in bondage and he still landed on his feet! LOL

Re: Tickle Play

On the other hand there are times when, even though you know you will be tickled beyond your threshold (mmmMMMmmm), to willingly relinquish your best/worst spots can be a most delicious *sacrifice.* (not every time, mind you... variety is the spice, don't ya know)

Knowing that my Tickler's insatiable appetite for ticklish skin is surpassed only by my craving to be overwhelmed by my ticklishness, I can think of few gestures that equally demonstrate my love for The Game.

Rio

Neutron.... just ask anyone who's ever played with me! They'll set ya straight! LOL

Just me!

To me there is something incredibly sexy about having the ticklee beg and plead. Knowing that she loves having you touch her, but cannot stand the torturous tickling is justa major thrill to me.

Re: Re: Tickle Play

ForeverRio said:
Knowing that my Tickler's insatiable appetite for ticklish skin is surpassed only by my craving to be overwhelmed by my ticklishness, I can think of few gestures that equally demonstrate my love for The Game.
Rio

RIO!!!!!!!
Hi Princess! How is it you took my very post and typed it word for word before I had the chance??? This MUST stop!! We won't have anything to do when we hang out together! *giggle*

Happy to see you chime in with such a perfectly wonderful sentiment!

Jo...who loves the struggle!

Re: Re: Re: Tickle Play

JoBelle said:

RIO!!!!!!!
Hi Princess! How is it you took my very post and typed it word for word before I had the chance??? This MUST stop!! We won't have anything to do when we hang out together! *giggle*

Happy to see you chime in with such a perfectly wonderful sentiment!

Jo...who loves the struggle!

Jo Darlin!

You and I are cut from the same cloth, are we not? I'm not at all surprised that we share visions of the very same chills and thrills, are you?!

And... I'm sure if we try really, really hard we could probably think of SOMETHING to do when we finally get together heh heh heh

xoxo
Rio... who also loves the struggle, yet relishes the defeat

Beauty

For the first time in my life I feel not-alone. Wow.

As a ticklee, I've often encountered people who misunderstood when I struggled (or tried to tickle-fight-back). I've also encountered the gifted few who truly enjoyed going at me until they got the better of me :wow: Whereupon I learned the true meaning of 'fun' and the true meaning of 'sheer torture' at the same time. I can't wait until it happens again.

As a tickler, I love fighting, I love ticklees who struggle, and I love bondage. I also have my moments where I would simply enjoy a giggly ticklee who would just give up and savor it without any 'foreplay.' I suppose everything shifts with mood. Speaking as a tickler... I sometimes forget to remember that my moods and the moods of the person currently squealing underneath me (or on top of me, or to one side, in front of... whatever...), even if we both have the same ones from time to time or go through the same range overall, don't necessarily match up perfectly at every (or any) given moment.

Azrael...

(...who honestly isn't as mean or cruel--or demonic--as his name suggests. Really. Please, come closer, I've got something I'd like to show you.)

Afterthought

Another thing to keep in mind is that non-ticklephiles who know of a friend who likes being tickled, and find it 'cute' or 'fun' enough to occasionally oblige them, might enjoy it, but may not understand how a ticklephile really feels about it. I mean, if I were to kiss my girlfriend, and she tried to fight me away, I would ask 'what is wrong, why are you doing that.' The friend in question (way back at the beginning of this thread) may simply not realize that some measure of playful fighting is desired, and may consider any combative efforts rejection (I had a girlfriend who after a year with me still couldn't quite 'get it' that I wasn't rejecting her when I struggled).

Different strokes for different folks. Of gals I've tickled that like being tickled and weren't tied, I've known some who didn't fight a bit, some who put up token resistance (reflexively), and some who fought and clawed every step of the way.

Some gals like the feeling of helplessness that comes from being tied. Some of those don't move a muscle, others twitch out of reflex, and some twist and turn madly.

Some beg, some don't, some scream, others giggle softly, etc. It's whatever works for the tickler and ticklee that makes it fun, imho.

Thanks Azrael....

For me, the main reasons for posting on this website is to get affirmation that I'm not a total weirdo (a partial weirdo is okay ;-) ) by finding out that there are others who feel the same way I do, and that maybe I can do the same for someone else.
Azrael, you managed to fulfill both of those reasons in your response. Thanks 😀

Maggie

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.
- Victor Borge

Daisycrazy5496 and Azreal you certainly aren't alone here! I simply love a good tickle fight. 😀 The only time I don't resist is when I feel completely exhausted - but that only lasts a few seconds as I tap in to my back-up energy 🙂. I thought for a while that being tied up would lesson my enjoyment as I wouldn't get to try to escape, but this simply is not the case. In fact, it makes me even more desperate! 🙂

Ayesha.

I mentioned this in a previous thread (by the way, where did they get that term? It's not like we're winding these things around a spool). Anyway, I think it is actually more sensitive to be held down rather than to be tied down, because when you're held down, there's always the possibility of escape. The actual ability to escape may be just out of reach, which makes the struggle and the resulting sensations even more overpowering. But what do I know?

Tickle Play

Daisy, you have asked one of those questions that points to the complexity of this activity that, if we're smart, lets us court our boy friends and girl friends first, then our mates, for as long as we want to stay "among the very young at heart."

I've asked my wife a hundred times to let me tie her up and tickle her. She has always said, "No." There is a reasonableness to her argument. She says quite simply that I have little real problem holding her down and tickling her wherever, whenever and however long I like. She asks how bondage can change any of that. I just don't think she likes the idea of being tied up.

Still, as I think about it, there is a tremendous amount of play and teasing that goes into our tickling. And, the fight or flight reflex means as much to the tickle reflex (and the fun) as does the laughing and screaming. It's a teasing game that has often played out over even a few days when she starts it, and she does. Except that she's far more ticklee than tickler, she's a world class tease. That often gets me in the mood to tickle.

Then, she doesn't WANT to avoid it, she DESPERATELY NEEDS to avoid it. When I start the actual tickling, she doesn't WANT me to stop. She DESPERATELY NEEDS me to stop, even those times when she is the one that starts it in some verbal battle of the sexes. We have a rule in our house that if she gets to the bedroom before I can get to her and locks me out, I'm not allowed to tickle any more that day. Then she laughs at me through the door, and later to my face because I can't touch her, and she knows it. This has made for some great chases (I dearly love chasing her around the house) and two of her most delightful "no fair(s)!" She is very serious about her "No Fair(s)" which really make it more fun to tickle. After she had a couple kids, keeping her weight down has been a never ending battle. That has slowed her a bit, so it's no fair to chase her when she's "too fat." Another great one is it's no fair to chase her if she's in heels. It's SO fun though because chasing her is SO sexy and she wants SO bad to escape and that scream when I get her before she gets to the bedroom door...wow!

Then the struggle to get her pinned down. No matter how it starts, the closer I get her into position, the more she laughs, yet fighting me every inch of the way.

There truly are such great memories in the fight to tickle, and more to be made. I still wouldn't mind tying her up just once, but I sure would not trade it for some of the fun chases and great tickle fights of our life.

Hiram

i prefer un tied

i like the fight also, to a lesser degree. i don't want the tickling to turn into hand to hand combat, but i prefer un unrestrained ticklee to one trussed up. that said, i would like to make, or buy a set of stocks though. i think they could be mucho fun.
steve

Tickle Play - My $0.02

QBWeaver said:
I'm with you there too.

With Tickling I both LOVE it and HATE it. Tickle me and you'll be encountering a wild animal so bondage is recommended! It's for your welfare as well as mine.

LOL

And Mimi is right! After all...she's the only woman I've ever seen flip a perfectly good Ler over the bed while she was in bondage and he still landed on his feet! LOL

Neutron,

Having recently had the opportunity (at the last NEST Gathering) to see our beloved QB in action, (and I *do* mean ACTION) the phrase "bondage is recommended" is a polite way of saying, "tickle at your own risk"! OTOH, dodging the flying fists and feet of an unrestrained Jan *would* make an interesting addition to any goaltender's training regime!

FWIW, I'm in agreement that offering your favourite 'Ler a little loving resistance whenever possible can't be *all* bad... Can it? 😉

Kraftie
:lurking:

Tickle Fights! Yea!

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE Tickle fights!

Because I am a lee and I ler, I always win and I am doubly awarded for my efforts (or failing efforts)

The rewards.... sigh... OH THE REWARDS! :devil: Heehee

Just to let you know... I was the biggest tomboy growing up. My body oozes with competition. Still does. I had to feel like the strongest and toughest around... But the guys always managed to find my biggest weakness... My extreme ticklishness!!!! And I would fight and wrestle a the guys like crazy. Man it was so much fun!!!!

Truth be told... Tickle fights are a huge turn on for me. And I will continue to have tickle fights when I am old and gray. Sort of like how some of you are right now@ Heehee *ducks and runs*

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

QB? You got a little something right there! Let me get it for you! Heehee

I love a good ticklefight!

While i love to have a ticklish victim totally tied and at my mercy (???..mercy...what's that???), i love the challenge of wrestling and defeating a cutie in a all out tickle fight. once you get them pinned..LOOK OUT!! oh, Sunrise...i've seen you in action at NEST and while formidable i've been in training so i can pin you down and avenge Ed's defeat by tickling you senseless!! Get ready! 😀 😉 😛

Alvin

Re: Tickle Fights! Yea!

Sunriseticklee said:
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE Tickle fights!

Just to let you know... I was the biggest tomboy growing up. My body oozes with competition. Still does. I had to feel like the strongest and toughest around... But the guys always managed to find my biggest weakness... My extreme ticklishness!!!! And I would fight and wrestle a the guys like crazy. Man it was so much fun!!!!

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

QB? You got a little something right there! Let me get it for you! Heehee

Sunrise, your posts never cease to totally tantalize me.

P.S. The thought of challenging you and QB to a match would be heaven. BTW, I haven't been ticklish for a long time.

Re: I love a good ticklefight!

ticklemonster99 said:
While i love to have a ticklish victim totally tied and at my mercy (???..mercy...what's that???), i love the challenge of wrestling and defeating a cutie in a all out tickle fight. once you get them pinned..LOOK OUT!! oh, Sunrise...i've seen you in action at NEST and while formidable i've been in training so i can pin you down and avenge Ed's defeat by tickling you senseless!! Get ready! 😀 😉 😛

Alvin

You? Pin Me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp for air* HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

(heehee) ALVIN DEAR..... You better workout as much as you can BABY! Heeheehee! 😛 And HEY! You were supposed to email me!!!!!!:sowrong:

That's ok though... Payback is coming! :devil: heeheehee

Live, laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

Re: Re: Tickle Fights! Yea!

closetickler said:

Sunrise, your posts never cease to totally tantalize me.

P.S. The thought of challenging you and QB to a match would be heaven. BTW, I haven't been ticklish for a long time.

*hangs head and sadly puts away her feathers reserved for closetickler*

SIGH... Oh wait! You can still use them on me! Woohoo!
I don't know if either QB or I would make it out alive. We are both super ticklish ... and wild. LOL What a mess that would be.

Heehee

You are so sweet!
Live Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back