• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture in SE Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
witproduct said:
I can appreciate sarcasm in fact I find it kind of amusing how you both make a fool out of yourselves. Yet I'm not feeding pearls to pigs any further as I have no time for your nonsense, nor that of sexypapi. If you don't get the childishness of your own, you must be a dumb individual indeed.

Now you are just being insulting. Hmm...no more time to waste on an internet forum you obviously visit frequently...you must be important indeed. High and mighty witproduct, place grace me with another comment. And I happen to like nonsense...it's my speciality.

witproduct said:
Funny as it'll be all clear in my bold fonts underneath. You totally misread stuff of people you discuss with and that proofs for me there's no discussion possible with your likes. Same as with sexipapi elsewhere.

Is it possible I misread it because 1/3 of what you post doesn't have a meaning...in English...and I can prove it if you like. I pick apart language in my spare time... 🙂. I can understand the overall gist of your posts, but sometimes your meaning is lost because of your attempt to sound well-educated...

witproduct said:
If you don't see that you are a moron.

Again, insulting. Did I ever call you a moron?? For someone that thinks they are smarter than I am, you sunk relatively low with that one.

witproduct said:
P.S.: I used unrespectful instinctively and I know disrespectful is the correct form. The person to say English is hard to learn for a native speaker of a Western Germanic language has no linguar knowledge (not saying you are included). Dutch, Afrikaans and English are three of the easiest Indo-European languages in fact.

That's interesting...as an unrelated peice of information.

witproduct said:
P.S.2: The name witproduct means "white product" in Dutch, it's a brand of general food/miscellaneous stuff in Flanders. That's a detail, but the wit+product pun is certainly appreciated over here.

Again, interesting...you learn something new everyday.

witproduct said:
P.S.3: For hilarity's sake: it's not civililly, it's civilly. 😀 :cyclopes:

Ehhh?? What's this? Blast, you found a typo...now my credibility is lost forever!!! And here I was trying to sound smarter than you. I could just go edit my post now...and make everybody think you're crazy...muuaahahah.

PS: Whereas you don't have time to waste...I just got a 3 week vacation...so I do, and couldn't be happier about it. :nerd:
Happy posting.

PPS: I don't think linguar is a word...it might have been better to say..."That said person has no knowledge of linguistics"...if you wanna take that route...

And I thought you said it was easy for you to learn English... 😀

PPS: I love the clip. Thanks for the controvesial material MTS. Keep it coming so there can be more discussions like these 😀

And for the record...I keep bumping up this thread cause I like the clip...not because I am going around in circles with witproduct...

Last edited:
Go ahead and bump the thread but surely you misread stuff for other reasons than my Dutch accent. When stuff aren't correct in the English grammar, doesn't mean it has lost its meaning. I on the other hand have no problem understanding English, German and French native speakers in their often more broken Dutch. Practice may be the key for you, my friend. Even though, I'm pretty sure you're acting dumber than you really are. It's a fact that the some late stuff you've misread aren't that much incorrect English at all. Only the early stuff I have written are.

We Dutch have a saying for this: "to hold yourself of the dumb", a kind of reckless and brutal tactic to try to "win" the "discussion" often employed by seemly well educated people.

Again, insulting. Did I ever call you a moron?? For someone that thinks they are smarter than I am, you sunk relatively low with that one

If you had better scores in reading comprehension you would know that 'if' states a prerequisite to make a fact a fact. I know respect when it's present and I know what is childish in my terms. Enough said about that as I have made myself clear enough.

And yes, linguar was used instead of lingiustic, very relevant indeed. Know that I'm not the first person who started to take dumb details into account.

To remain on the lingiustic part of the would-be thread flame: PS is a Latin abbrevation for post scriptum. Often people use it to mention stuff that aren't worth flooding one's main text with, also it is being used for details people forgot mentioning. Fact is, it's not to be taken too seriously and that again goes to that reading comprehension you seem to lack so badly.

Is it possible I misread it because 1/3 of what you post doesn't have a meaning...in English...and I can prove it if you like

Please do, you seem to have time enough. Also try to be relative as its really easy to make assumptions about a person whom you don't know. It's has become pretty clear the tactic you use in this thread is that of picking the variant you find most fitting in this "discussion". Typically the way of Fox network viewers.

And I thought you said it was easy for you to learn English...

And I thought it's obvious separating English from Dutch. Be realistic, for a person living outside an anglophone region my English is above par and satisfying enough to use in practice. If I am to live or study in the US, Britain or whatsoever, then I have to improve it and only then.

I said English is generally an easy language of the Indo-European branch. Allow me to explain why. It's a analystic language with a simple grammar, the only difficulty is its vocabulary and its idioms.
French and German on the other hand are very synthetic and they have remained more old fashioned and have kept more complicating grammar rules in order to keep the richness into their language. These languages change very slowly over time, there where Dutch, English and Afrikaans change heavily within every generation. When you are fluent in French, reading a 17th century text isn't hard at all. That is not the case in English, Dutch and Afrikaans.

You as hobbyist of languages may know it already or find it interesting otherwise.

P.S.: If you have problems understanding my English, lets talk Dutch, Afrikaans, French or German. Maybe that'll work better for you. I think not. :weird: 😀 Don't come off with your Japanese or whatsoever, if you were smart enough you'd know that this is sarcasm and parody about how much sense you make for 1/2 of what you type.

P.P.S.: Another typo! Bitte schönn, Herr Übersturmführer! Spelling nazi at your service. Rofl! Very relevant indeed, my western Buddhist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back