• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle torturing course

natscott6282

TMF Expert
do u think a tickle torturing course would be popular? as in lessons to build up ppls skills in tickling to the most advanced and maximum levels?

cause I see a few things on tickling therapy, but would about things for Lers? I bet loads would love to go on a course that teaches how to tickle someone at the very maximum, the most methodical and in depth tickling possible.

Interesting idea. One possible weak link in getting it to popularity with existing self-identifying Lers in the broader tickling community is that so many hold a strong ego that causes a lot of resistance to input and constructive criticism. I don't know exactly how many, but I run into a lot of them in private chats/discussions, so it's definitely much greater than zero. Hopefully that's just the bias where people with the most ego are the loudest and most forward. There might be enough in the community to warrant such a course.

One thing I've passively thought about is how people in the general kink community sometimes get into tickling after being introduced to it. I think courses for them through local events and venues would introduce more people to tickling and broaden the interest a little. You could have a more advanced course for the ones that go through the introductory one and want more. I've come across a few live BDSM demonstration videos including tickling, but I don't know how often this sort of thing is done.

For the Lee side of the demonstration aspects, I'm sure you could get many volunteers from the community with no problem!

¿Crees que un curso de tortura mediante cosquillas sería popular? ¿Es decir, lecciones para desarrollar las habilidades de las personas en cosquillas hasta los niveles más avanzados y máximos?

Porque veo algunas cosas sobre la terapia de cosquillas, pero ¿qué hay de las cosas para los lectores? Apuesto a que a muchos les encantaría asistir a un curso que enseñe cómo hacer cosquillas a alguien al máximo, de la forma más metódica y profunda posible.
Me parece una idea genial. Me apunto como voluntario.

Would love to take the class.

I could also teach the class. I’m an experienced educator. Would use universal design, have activities for the auditory, visual, certainly kinesthetic learners. Scaffolding if necessary and lots of data collection.

Interesting idea. One possible weak link in getting it to popularity with existing self-identifying Lers in the broader tickling community is that so many hold a strong ego that causes a lot of resistance to input and constructive criticism. I don't know exactly how many, but I run into a lot of them in private chats/discussions, so it's definitely much greater than zero. Hopefully that's just the bias where people with the most ego are the loudest and most forward. There might be enough in the community to warrant such a course.

One thing I've passively thought about is how people in the general kink community sometimes get into tickling after being introduced to it. I think courses for them through local events and venues would introduce more people to tickling and broaden the interest a little. You could have a more advanced course for the ones that go through the introductory one and want more. I've come across a few live BDSM demonstration videos including tickling, but I don't know how often this sort of thing is done.

For the Lee side of the demonstration aspects, I'm sure you could get many volunteers from the community with no problem!
I didnt just mean it for the tickling community but anyone who wants to become a much better tickler and if a ler didnt like the idea or thinks they know it all or other ego issues then they wont come,

anyway it doesnt need to grow huge it needs to be purely quality not quantity

I didnt just mean it for the tickling community but anyone who wants to become a much better tickler and if a ler didnt like the idea or thinks they know it all or other ego issues then they wont come,

anyway it doesnt need to grow huge it needs to be purely quality not quantity
In that case, I think you've got a pretty good idea there! Putting more devious ticklers into the world might make it harder for me to sleep though lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back