• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle torturing course

Oh I know, it's 100% for lers. Just wondering if an aspiring ler taking the class and tasked with working on an exceptionally ticklish subject might be getting a less rigorous instruction than a ler who has the benefit of a subject whose ticklish responses are not quite so extreme or as immediate.

In other words -- and I realize that as a non-ler I don't really know what I'm talking about -- I feel like, because I'm so hopelessly ticklish, my physical and vocal reactions to being on the receiving end of a high-level tickling by an A+ ler would not look all that different from when I'm subjected to a mid-level tickling by a C+ tickler. Which would make me an imperfect subject for such a class. But I'm open to the possibility of being wrong.
I don't know for sure....but I expect that if you are extremely, extremely ticklish, the A+ level LER would probably have you at the silent laughter /blubbering/ total frenzied state well before the C+.....Either one could be quite intense, but still the A+ would REALLY have an especially easy time, and have you at the frenzied state much longer that C+....

Oh I know, it's 100% for lers. Just wondering if an aspiring ler taking the class and tasked with working on an exceptionally ticklish subject might be getting a less rigorous instruction than a ler who has the benefit of a subject whose ticklish responses are not quite so extreme or as immediate.

In other words -- and I realize that as a non-ler I don't really know what I'm talking about -- I feel like, because I'm so hopelessly ticklish, my physical and vocal reactions to being on the receiving end of a high-level tickling by an A+ ler would not look all that different from when I'm subjected to a mid-level tickling by a C+ tickler. Which would make me an imperfect subject for such a class. But I'm open to the possibility of being wrong.
I have taken part in tickle torturings of some extremely extremely ticklish ppl and I can categorically say that we tickled them at least as thoroughly and methodically as anyone else

the idea of profound tickling is to tickle the person to their very core and at their own maximum level of ticklishness

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back