• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle-Wifesharing

hi. Do you know any content related to this subject? or any group. I would be happy if you let me know!

Perhaps after meeting a few younger single or divorced guys at the bar we go back to their place, have more drinks and get my wife good and buzzed. Let her enjoy the attention she gets from them as she teases them. Then after a bit one of them sits by her feet, tickles her soles, and then it’s on!
https://i.ibb.co/PrRQvzX/IMG-2513.jpg[/img][/URL]

I dated a woman a while ago who I introduced to tickling and she really enjoyed it. We would occasionally get pedicures together. Once she had a male pedicurist and I told her I was gonna tell him to do lots of extra scrubbing on the bottoms of her feet. She said... You wouldn't be bothered seeing another man tickle me? I thought about it and said I wouldn't be bothered by it. Her face told me she was intrigued by the idea. Which surprised because she was very one man/ one woman/ a bit possessive and jealous. We never pursued it. I kinda wish we did.

I've been the "bull" in more than one scenario with a couple wanting to "tickle cuck."
It was fun. Tickling her, he got to watch, or was made to stand outside of the room and just listen to what was happening. She had perfect feet, ticklish all over, and "talented " in some very satisfying ways.

I dated a woman a while ago who I introduced to tickling and she really enjoyed it. We would occasionally get pedicures together. Once she had a male pedicurist and I told her I was gonna tell him to do lots of extra scrubbing on the bottoms of her feet. She said... You wouldn't be bothered seeing another man tickle me? I thought about it and said I wouldn't be bothered by it. Her face told me she was intrigued by the idea. Which surprised because she was very one man/ one woman/ a bit possessive and jealous. We never pursued it. I kinda wish we did.
Started writing a little fantasy backstory based on what you shared above 🙂 Will send to you in a private message to see if you approve for finishing and/or sharing with a wider audience 🙂 Thanks for considering and thanks for the beautiful inspiration.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back