• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by hearing females laughing - my new crackpot theory

toneus79

2nd Level Red Feather
I am sure there must be many Lers out there who when hearing ladies laughing (especially for me high pitched hysterical laughter) feel physically tickled themselves.

Well I was watching a martial arts programme the other day, and one of these Kung Fu type masters, demonstated how it was posible to knock an opponent down, by a very concentrated and loud shout in his direction. Thus afterwards he said that as the human body is 70% water, the shout causes a ripple in the water within the body that makes the opponent fall over.

So I am now thinking, I wonder does hearing ladies laugh cause a ripple in my 70% worth, and thus cause this internal aural induced tickling sensation.

I think I may have shaken up about 92% of your body during our tickling session in January, then! 😉

When I was tickling Sadira recently I found myself giggling just like I was being tickled! It was wonderful!

Becoming Ticklish at The Sound of Other People's Laughter

I must confess, that it's been half a lifetime since I was last tickled (other than that one stolen moment that I wasn't expecting)...therefore, I don't remember my response to someone else's laughter.

I do however, get very happy the more my lee laughs and squirms, and often find myself laughing through their torment.

Which is precisely what happenned most of the time that Ms. Anna Valentina and I were tickling Julian, the more he laughed, the more we did as well.

Mistress Stephanie Locke
www.stephanielocke.com
www.mslvideos.com

Hmmm...curious

I'm curious if this is what makes watching tickling vids so arousing for those of us who enjoy them. I find the more I can get into them and actually "feel" the lee's experience, the more pleasurable the vids are. When I can watch one and think "oh my god, that looks like absolute torture" and shiver just imagining it, I consider it a satisfying vid.

Well I think some (lers) laugh knowing that if they were being tickled in the spots they were tickling, then it would be soo much worse for THEM to be tickled in those spots.
I find that lers tend to start tickling where THEY are most ticklish...unless a foot or armpit or other bodypart fetish gets "in the way".

I have been told that I have an evil sneer that doesn't go away when I am tickling but the moment I stop tickling the sneer goes away, so I have never seen my sneer but I have been told many times to "cut that out, it makes the tickling worse"

Anyway, I think I do tend to laugh when I am tickling but usually at the lees reaction to what is going on rather than any ticklish feelings or putting myself in the lees place...Huwahahahah 🙂

Tickle On,

MsDivaNYC said:
I think I may have shaken up about 92% of your body during our tickling session in January, then! 😉

Especially as I recall a lot of laughter coming from your direction Miss Diva.

Which of course meant my laughter was tickling you and making you laugh, which in turn was making me laugh, which in turn was making you laugh, which in turn was making me laugh, which in turn was making you laugh, which in turn was making me laugh ........

Gentlemen of the jury I rest my case.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back