• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Raiders II - (on-going series)

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
Seems with all the panic over new projects i'd got one in the back of my folder............
And i'm ashamed to say it had been forgotten about for all the wrong reasons,
LittleBigHead wrote me a story/script for Tickled Raiders II - and this was way back in October 2007,
It's only now (as i ink/scan the sketched pages) i realize how embarrassingly late this is,
So i might as well get it started.................
Here is the first of many (soon to be) Finished pages - Many Thanks to LBH for the original script,
I just hope my contributions over the next few weeks live up to the high-action and superb story 😉

Enjoy!
Part 1

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 1.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 1.jpg
    403.6 KB · Views: 3,149
Huzzah CT!!! Tickled Raiders II looks absolutely wonderful! The visual layout is so close to what I had in mind, it's scary! It's far exceeded my expectations, in fact... the details of the Mezzo-American dream landscape, for instance (the beautiful sloped temple; the enthusiastic crowd; the exotically robed priests; the fiery pastel backdrop; and, of course, the lovingly rendered lady!) show such deep commitment to historical verisimilitude, drama and graphic excellence! It looks so much more splendid than what I had in my mind's eye! And the sweeping vistas of the temple and the airport blend so nicely with those perfect, patented CT personality close-ups! I was entirely excited and honored last year when you invited me to work on this script, and I couldn't be more impressed with the result! As you say, there's much more story to come! I'm frantic with anticipation, now that I've seen the quality we may expect! Thanks so much for allowing me to be involved!

Last edited:
I don't post a lot (quiet in "real" life too) but I must say I am really looking forward to this collaboration as it unfolds. Artist and storyteller both have interesting and unique styles.
Very nice!

As always, Leenotler, your kind appraisal is deeply appreciated! :ggrin: Working with CT has been tremendously rewarding! Can't wait to see the next chapter myself!

Thanks Everyone,
And i'm glad it got your approval LBH - as i work through the parts now i grow eager with excitement myself - it's a truly Mesmerizing Script!
And once again i cannot apologize enough for letting this slip for so long - you put a lot of hard work n effort into it....... I'll now do my part and get this drawn up and give it the justice it deserves (lol)
Thanks again all 🙂

Part 2

So now to find out what the mystery gang want from Katie.............. oh come on! we all know what they want really 😉

Part 2

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 2.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 2.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 1,418
Happily, the thing that they want is the same thing we want! Super work, CT! Splendid take on the anaconda! His slippery tongue would be sufficient inducement to make anybody talk (those moisture droplets are becoming a patented CT touch!) And the two thugs display a brutish glee that eclipses anything I'd originally envisioned! The textured border is a great idea, too... it gives the presentation plenty of classy tone! First-rate fun! I'm lovin' it!

Tobi wants a cake... a nice huge cherry cake... with white chocolate... do you all want that also? 😀

Many thanks for the comments peeps,
So on we go into the Jungle - can Katie catch this mystery figure?

Part 3

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 3.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 3.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 999
Last edited:
I like this Indiana Jones feel. (Indy would have a new reason to fear snakes.) I liked the panels that efficiently indicated an escape with simple, clear close-ups. I didn't notice the threatening vines/tentacles immediately, so that was a nice surprise, causing even nicer anticipation.

( Seeing the foot to face move, I couldn't help but recall Adam Sandler's Zohan movie preview - "Smell it, smell it, smell it, now take it!")

Thanks!

:laughing: The pack mule's so cute! His bewildered expression as he peers down into the valley... just priceless! Fine overhead perspective in panel 5, too!

I like this Indiana Jones feel. (Indy would have a new reason to fear snakes.)
Neat observation! Both this and the "Zohan" comment are right on target (particularly regarding the most recent Indy adventure. I'm glad TR-II's 2007 bona fides got established early... otherwise, the "golden temple" stuff would seem like plagiarism!) And I couldn't agree more about the effective close-ups of the escape! Especially the split-screen in panel 3. Not what I suggested in the script... this works far better!

Part 4

Hopefully be posting the other parts very soon - didn't do any art really this week so time to get back to the crack! (lol)

Part 4

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 4.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 4.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 894
Last edited:
Ha ha! Chewy's had a make-over! I really like his new freckled complexion, too... makes him seem more dangerous... possibly venomous! And the mule rescue looks wonderful; almost exactly the way I had it in mind, only better! The heavy use of extreme high-angle perspective gives the visuals a foreboding sense of vertigo that really sells the seriousness of the situation. A perfect approach for characters who insist on plummeting thousands of feet toward certain death!

Last edited:
Ok 2 weeks worth of this Series as i attempt to catch up (lol)
Hope you like the story so far - Littlebighead's excellent script is hotting up 😉
Part 5

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 5.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 5.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 829
And....................

Part 6

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 6.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 6.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 790
Nice surprise save. It was nice to see two parts at once. I am enjoying the fast pace of this adventure.
I always liked the "dangerous tickle". It emphasizes the uncontrollable, helpless effects of real tickling, though Katie's not too helpless to save her own life! I loved the "sensitivity test". Gratuitous tickling at it's best, revealing a surprise reunion.
Thanks for your efforts!

A double-dose of delirious Katie! The artwork in both chapters looks wonderful, too! Powder blue is an ideal choice for the webbing... so soft, yet packed with so much lethal potential! Katie is most convincingly glued to this net after her hair-raising plunge, little ropelets of adhesiveness tugging at her but not fixing her inextricably in place! The spider horror (whole and in parts!) is as neat an arachnid design as ever I've seen in fantasy fiction! Not so outlandishly vast to be unbelievable, but plenty big enough to genuinely threaten Katie! It seems an actual, credible animal! Colors are well chosen: those yellow leg-segment separations are ripe with banded venomousness! The rearing fangs in Chapter 6/panel 1 are blood-curdling! Katie is clearly near the end of her rope! The tangle of multiple red pupiless eyes lends the creature the merciless alien quality so fearsome in spiders! And its plummeting carcass, with that ropey trail of intestines, could hardly seem more savaged... a fitting end to this squirm-inducing evil! As for the cocooned, wriggling Hayley: that's where you've really outdone yourself, CT! Totally believable as a web-wrapped victim... one can easily follow the individual strands of silk as they entwine her or are torn away! So form-fittingly comfortable and clingingly suffocating at once! Hayley's exhausted, gasping-for-breath expression is well-drawn eloquence of her trials and luxurious discomfort! In every way, these fine pages so exceed my expectations; beautiful extrapolations of my raw verbiage into finished, polished perfection! Thanks so much! You've done everything I'd hoped for, and so much more!

Nice surprise save. It was nice to see two parts at once. I am enjoying the fast pace of this adventure.
Thanks so much for your further generous commentary, Leenotler! I too was most pleased to see this two-part addition to the series (then, I come from an era where Saturday double-bills were the norm! XD) And it's so gratifying to read your compliments about the story's pace! Playing with pacing is something I truly enjoy... a welcome treat indeed to have this aspect recognized!

I always liked the "dangerous tickle". It emphasizes the uncontrollable, helpless effects of real tickling, though Katie's not too helpless to save her own life!
Again, my profound thanks! The Tomb Raider template calls for a certain measure of peril... the application of that to the fetish element is a natural extension, one which CT's art capitalizes upon with such delightful intimacy! Katie's wonderfully overwrought expressions of terror and pestered hilarity during the spider tussle... they sell the idea so marvelously well!

I loved the "sensitivity test". Gratuitous tickling at it's best, revealing a surprise reunion.
Gratuitousness always appeals to me when fetish material is called for (especially in situations where it doesn't easily fit!) I'm very pleased you enjoyed the sensitivity test! I know that doctors really do employ such methods to check reflexes and for spinal damage... this seemed a reasonable further application! If Hayley has to suffer slightly for her salvation... well, them's the breaks, Hayley!

Thanks for your efforts!
And for your constant, unselfish generosity as well, Lee! This joint venture with CT has proved so rewarding in so many ways... it's such a satisfaction to know that others have enjoyed the fruits of our labor too!

Last edited:
Part 7

Thank you so much for the kind comments - i was so inspired that i had to crack on with Part 7,
So here it is........... and i'm really enjoying drawing this series - it has sparked new fires to keep drawing - Thanks you again and again LBH it's one of my most enjoyable projects to-date 🙂

Part 7

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 7.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 7.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 782
I'm liking it alot. Great scene, and adventure. 🙂

Your little addendum in the last panel had my howling, CT! Simply hilarious! And so in-character! The flashback scene is a perfectly realized pleasure (of course, any added chance to torture Hayley is a treat not to be missed!) I wondered how you'd handle the descent of the rock face... once again (as I originally noted in "The Good, the Bad and the Ticklish"), you prove yourself a master of indicated close-up: much complex action is neatly, economically suggested by the artful placement of a few faces and limbs! As the adventurers attain the valley floor, away from the austerity of the bare canyon wall, colors and textures become more lush and lively... a splendid promise of verdant approaching wonders! Can't wait for more! Just because I have an inkling of what's coming... well, it sure doesn't make the anticipation any less keen!

I'm liking it alot. Great scene, and adventure. 🙂
Grateful thanks, Genikit (aka 11225)! Delighted you're enjoying this presentation! Me too! It's novel and fun to be a spectator to a project in which one's had limited involvement... each installment opens as a Christmas-like surprise!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind words everyone,
So much for me speeding up the process of this series - 22-6-08 was part 7.............. what have i been doing?????................. all i can say Part 8 is finally here! And i'll do my best to wrap this series up soon so i can start on new projects (Little Shop of Monsters 🙂)

Part 8

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 8.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 8.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 790
Oh, good timing! I was about to search out and bump this thread, but didn't want to seem impatient. I loved seeing Katie tickled helpless to the ground. I am anxious to see the next panel. I can't tell if it will introduce a new helpful character, a surprisingly valiant Hayley, or a fate even worse than being tickled by a living restraining rope.
I missed commenting on part 7, which I also enjoyed, with it's nice, dangerous, spider tickling flashback.
Thanks!

I must say, I didn't expect a snake to pop in and attack. lol
Now I wonder how is she saved. XD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back