• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Raiders II - (on-going series)

"Ohhhh. Crappo!"... more nice surprise dialogue! These unexpected little addendums really spice up the narrative, neat treats that even I don't know are coming! The jungle setting looks great, its verdant splendor of grassy texture and hanging creepers as forbidding as it is beautiful! My, that anaconda has Katie tied into a tidy ball of hilarity! Once again, I had no idea how you'd handle the tricky logistics of this scene, but your solution is ideal! And the final panel sets up fine suspense for the coming action! While I may have a certain certainty concerning the plot elements, your superb graphic treatment keeps my interest as keen as everyone else's!

Rapt as I am in the current project, "Little Shop of Monsters" has me yearning like mad for the first peek! The title promises it'll be a ton of fun... can't wait to see what inspired craziness you've cooked up this time!

... I can't tell if it will introduce a new helpful character, a surprisingly valiant Hayley, or a fate even worse than being tickled by a living restraining rope.
Thanks, as always, for your kind commentary, Leenotler! And your perspicacity serves you well! I won't be specific about details (I wouldn't dare compromise CT's hard work!)... let's just say that a measure of your speculation nicely anticipates the event! Hope the remainder of this loopy plot will prove entertaining... I know the artwork will!

I must say, I didn't expect a snake to pop in and attack. lol
Now I wonder how is she saved. XD
Me too, Genikit! Even though I have some notion of what's coming, the realization of it should be something special! Thank you for your generous input!

Glad everyones liking it - and thanks for the quick responses,
As for dialogue well i've toyed with the idea of giving Katie a Midlands accent - Hayley is more common than Katie but i think certain words would suit the blonde more,
Maybe i'll throw in the Black-Country accent (as its known) in the Little Shop of Monsters series,
I'll be getting to work on the final few pages over the next 3 weeks and try and get it all done by the middle of August.
Thanks again 🙂

Me too, Genikit! Even though I have some notion of what's coming, the realization of it should be something special! Thank you for your generous input!

No problem. 🙂

Glad everyones liking it - and thanks for the quick responses,
As for dialogue well i've toyed with the idea of giving Katie a Midlands accent - Hayley is more common than Katie but i think certain words would suit the blonde more,
Maybe i'll throw in the Black-Country accent (as its known) in the Little Shop of Monsters series,
I'll be getting to work on the final few pages over the next 3 weeks and try and get it all done by the middle of August.
Thanks again 🙂

You're welcome. Can't wait to see what happens next. 🙂

Part 9 is here at last and you'll also be pleased to know 10 is almost finished too, maybe i can get part 11 finished by Tuesday too 😉
So......... as i attempt to wrap up the series i think LBH will agree (since he wrote this) that parts 11, 12 & 13 will be the BEST of this series. 😉

Anyway enjoy!
Part 9

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 9.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 9.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 555
Wow, I didn't see that coming - pre-historic help from above and hazard below. It's almost as if the young want to help mom get lunch. Katie seems so adorably helpless as she struggles to say off the menu. This really highlights how uncontrollably ticklish she is. I think this is my favorite tickle in the series.
Nice!

The dinosauria looks fabulous, CT!!! I've been crazy for prehistoric reptiles since I was a wee one, so I always strive to include a few in storylines whenever it's possible. The "Tickled Raider" milieu, of course, presented an ideal opportunity... let me say that your lusty graphic representations do the grand beasties the fullest possible justice! Particularly keen is the subterranean nest scene, where the little Tyrannosaur nibblers tease and prod Katie to her likely destruction! It's no easy feat to make manic flesh-eaters appear like adorable cuties, but you managed it splendidly! The hungry king-sized version is nothing to sneeze at, either... can't wait to see the rousing follow-up!

......... as i attempt to wrap up the series i think LBH will agree (since he wrote this) that parts 11, 12 & 13 will be the BEST of this series. 😉
I believe you, CT... the plot really starts to heat up once we near the climax, and (seeing how you've met every story challenge with the most excellent artwork realization) I can only drool in anticipation over what I know is coming! The great pleasure I've had taking part in this project is surpassed only by the wonder of seeing your finished result!

leenotler : glad your liking this series more too follow sooner than you think.

LBH: You are simply too kind - said it hundreds of times but this project would not of BEEN if it wasn't for your excellent story writing 😉

Here is Part 10 and the action hots up 😉

Part 10

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 10.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 10.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 560
Resplendent stuff, but at this point who expects anything less! The scene's sense of building tension is aching (especially for poor Katie!) I was afraid that the Tyrannosaur lifting our heroine by her collar would prove a tricky view to capture, but I reckoned without your talent! Materfully done, CT! The grappling Rex chick (its cheek stuffed full of Katie's pinkie toe!) is another indelible image! So much cuter and better arranged than the way I'd envisioned it! Well, our blonde beauty may be free, but she's scarcely out of the woods. Her greatest challenge looms... I'm dying to see what you do with it!

Wow! After being nibbled that long, I thought she would laugh until she get's eaten, but instead...she was spared. Cool. 🙂

This is an excellent series ct. May I call you ct, or would you rather Mr. ct. I only wonder how I have missed it up until today. Now I have to wait for the rest of the story!

Thanks for all of your wonderful work!

JMD

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

LBH : Thanks for your detailed analysis of each and every page i draw - and i'm glad my work was pleasing to the eye - i gotta say your awesome script has challenged me in many ways - and the best is yet too come - i must say i think you will love the spooky characters in parts 11, 12 & 13.

FT Genikit : Yes Katie had a lucky break - if the little blighter hadn't clung onto her toes our little Katie might not of of been in Part 11 (lol)

ticklefree : glad you liked it - more on the way 🙂

md1957 : Yes by all means i prefer CT - as the above comment you won't have long too wait for the next part of this adventure.

As promised Part 11 is here - along with news that 12 is almost complete too.....
watch this space as the conclusion to this series should be here within the week 😉

Part 11

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 11.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 11.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 461
I can't believe what I just saw. The treasure that was on her wrist was almost like it gives eternal life, until it's taken off. That is something a true Adventurer would find and take. 🙂

Tickled Raiders-II is zipping along at light-speed now! Developments are happening at a harrowing rate, and at just the right time! What a creepy setting the ages-old temple is proving to be, strung with clingy cobwebs and a'crawl with skittering scorpions! The corpses, of course, are the crowning touch... their unnervingly desiccated vitality truly captures the essence of arrested history! The stage is unalterably set for a terrifying showdown... brilliant as the images have thus far been, I have a strong feeling that the best is yet to come!

In Part 10, we see a nice, unexpected escape despite Katie's delicious loss of control ( I love it when that happens!).

Every frame in Part 11 is thick with dust and time and an ancient echoing quiet. The past-life treasure added a mythical resonance. I liked the delicate tension between the timeless silence and the threat of violence.
No tickles, yet Part 11 is my favorite so far.
Thank you.

Thank you for the kind compliments, Genikit! Your assessment of the ancient ornamental bracelet (about it bestowing eternal preservation) is precisely the impression I wanted to come across! Very glad the idea worked well for you!

Very happy you're liking all the new developments, Leenotler!

Every frame in Part 11 is thick with dust and time and an ancient echoing quiet.
I can't help but agree! CT really nailed the forbidding, decayed lost-temple atmosphere! I didn't notice even while writing, but you're right: there isn't really any tickling in this scene! The arrested action of the priests doesn't count, any more so than a statue of a sandwich constitutes a meal! Trust me, though: this deficit will be erased very soon!

I'm soo glad everyone is enjoying the series - the tension is killing me and i know the outcome (lol)
I've produced soo many parts over the past few weeks I'm almost upset that this is the pen-ultimate post.
I'm gonna put everything i can into making Part 13 the best one yet, LBH's script has challenged my drawing / colouring and mental attitude through-out - so let the sketching commence.......

But for now time to see what Part 12 brings................ 😉

Part 12

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 12.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 12.jpg
    299.7 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
LBH: While Part 10 had no active tickling, I guess it did have a visual record of past extreme tickling. One could imagine the past scene from the present evidence. The desiccated figures are as nicely ghoulish as something from the Low Roads.

Part 12 : Why did I not suspect Hayley? I feel as betrayed as Katie.
I never suspected the re-animation of the priests. That was marvelous! Katie's expression is priceless as she begins to succumb to the most dangerous tickling yet. This is getting really exciting!

Why did I not suspect Hayley? I feel as betrayed as Katie.
Delighted that this twist caught you by surprise, Leenotler! However much one hopes for Hayley's reform, the lusty lady seems forever destined to chase after lucre and wicked tickle appetite! And, as too frequently happens, she's once again bitten off more than those gorgeous lips can chew! One fully understands why CT delights in punishing his classic character so often... watching her squirm is so much fun! I'll certainly never pass up an opportunity!

Those moldy old priests are wonderfully scary phantasms, CT! Their fleshless, gape-mouthed glee mirrors my own at the prospect of stroking yummy Katie or Hayley's fine flesh forever... temptation to wake up even the deadest of dead men! Hayley even seems to cooperate, kicking of one of one of her clogs in panel 5. She can't wait for the red-hot penance to start! Who can!!!

Part 13 - The Finale

Well I've finally done it........ 13 Parts of a wonderful script with adventures left right and center - testing my drawing work to the limits - the angle's - the beast's - the scenery - even the panel to panel movement of characters and scenario's.................
Phew! It's seems years ago since i started the first sketch - I'm sad that this series has to end but i think you will agree........... the ending is very fitting thanks to the writer LittleBigHead

A HUGE thanks too LBH for taking the time to put this story into words - and of course a HUGE thanks to everyone who has followed the series and made such kind comments 🙂

Sooooo 10 months on from the script being written I'm very proud to say Here IS the FINAL piece.

Part 13 - The Finale

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - part 13.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - part 13.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 388
That was a great surprise ending, (at least I didn't see it coming) to a great series. There was lots of helpless tickling to enjoy and with the traitorous Hayley's just desserts, our heroine's escape and reward, and timeless inexorable magic, this was an adventure in the classic sense. It also gave me a Twilight Zone feeling of bizarre cosmic justice.

Thanks to LBH and CT for all their efforts!

Greatest thanks, Leenotler! What a happy pleasure it's been to enjoy your well considered, enthusiastic commentary throughout this series! A supreme delight, to have had a hand in pleasing a connoisseur such as yourself!

CT my friend, today's TR2 installment is the classic culmination of all this story's promise! What can I say except: beautifully, masterfully accomplished! Taking into account the flurry of narrative necessities (the chaotic action, the varying character attitudes, the sinister mood, the vital fetish quotient, etc.) it's impossible to imagine how this conclusion could be any better realized! Character reactions (your recognized speciality!), are incredibly impressive: Katie's vindictive triumph in panel 5 is a crowning reward for all her trials and a balm to sooth Hayley's betrayal! Conversely, the auburn demon's well-earned agony couldn't be more tasty! No one ever suffers so gleefully as wickedly ticklish Hayley! It won't be forever, of course, despite the promise... this girl has countless different venues yet to endure and inflict punishment! It's been a special privilege and great fun, though, to have shared the grasp of this particular feather! I've deeply enjoyed playing my part, and have loved every suspense-filled moment anticipating each completed chapter of perfectly tuned artwork! Collaborative projects bring out the best of everyone's effort; I can't thank you enough for including me in this one! I'm instantly onboard if you'd ever care to do another! Upon that you can absolutely rely!

Till that time: bring on The Little Shop of Monsters! Any and every Cartoon Tickler adventure is a scrumptious treat to be cherished and carefully savored! I'm dying to see what's next on the menu!

Thanks LBH glad i could turn your story into a cartoon-panel series,
I may take up your offer of new projects - the success and enjoyment i got from this one is simply Awesome 🙂 - i'll PM you any idea's i come up with 😉

Little Shop Of Monsters is on it's way you my be pleased to hear - i start work very soon on the series - it will be a 3-panel per page series with lots of story & content - so i will only post a set number of pages when i complete enough to get the story going properly - and i can guess that this will stretch further than the 'Good, Bad & the Ticklish' series - but only because I'm restricting it too 3-panel pages.

KyHawkeye has been kind enough to help with this joint project - and it's at completion point with the script. 😉

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back