• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled 'til she pees...

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
...for those of you who are into that sort of thing.

59vxow

On The Roof
"Kelly made me pee she forced me, she tickled me she sang water falls she refused to let me in the window, she told me if i fell i would die so i was holding on for ever loving dear life, what would u do in a situation like that"

~ toyou

wondering

how come none of the video companies accept for 2 has made a video or dvd of a women tickling another till she pees i would love to see that i know its not for everybody but some people like that sort of thing i think that is the ultimate in tickle torture

Peeing, isn't my style, but combined with tickling it's the hottest thing on earth. To me it represents the ultimate tickling torment. I also like the way she gets humiliated, though in this case I prefer her to only wear panties.

So um....................where exactly is the tickling? For all we know some gal got shit faced and wet herself.

I couldnt find it and the first link didnt go aywhere for me.

I see it now - doh. It looks like a wee wee rather than snow

R.

Hi chaps and lassies.

On the subject of women tickled until they wet themselves, I'm somewhat intrigued. It's often derided and treated with contempt in the image and videos section, but seems to appear in approximately 60% of stories?

Also, does anyone recall an interview on Yaqi's website, where he talked with a domme who said that 7 out of 10 of her "victims" wet themselves? I guess to real torture, it must be an innate reaction, though perhaps torture is only acceptable in the realms of fiction?

That pic is pretty rubbish though; where's the tickling! (But thanks for posting)

Also, if anyone has any clips of wetting through tickling, I'd be deeply intrigued to see them.

I love the idea of tickling till peeing. It must be the ultimate tickle torture. I wish I knew Japanese - it seems that the Japanes videos have everything when it comes to all kind of fetishes...

solleticosoffro said:
Is there any video of a girl tickled to pee??? :rotate:

I've got a few clips but don't know where or how to post them. If someone can give me some direction on where to post them, I will.

I have a DVD from Japan's Soft-On-Demand productions called "Tickling Acme Girl's School!!" with a sequence where a teacher and pupil are tied in standing spread-eagle poses while girls in school uniforms and kabuki-paint tickle them for an extended period, eventually leading to both peeing themselves...and then even more tickling! Very mean-spirited, but I gotta admit it is a strangely sexy scene.

Dr. Bill Kobb said:
I have a DVD from Japan's Soft-On-Demand productions called "Tickling Acme Girl's School!!" with a sequence where a teacher and pupil are tied in standing spread-eagle poses while girls in school uniforms and kabuki-paint tickle them for an extended period, eventually leading to both peeing themselves...and then even more tickling! Very mean-spirited, but I gotta admit it is a strangely sexy scene.

Is there a link and or a clip of this?

She looks like she is wet from the snow.

Anyway........tickling someone till peeeing is the absolute ultimate in tickling and tickle torture! The most outrageous experience to be had by the ticklee and the tickler too for that matter!
It does not get any more intense than that!
WOW WOW WOW!

M1

By the way........where are the vids that have tickling the victim into peeing?
Not the fake ones' I mean real intense tickling and seeing the lee loose that bladder control while laughing hysterically pleading for mercy! :firedevil

:redheart: IT! :redheart:

M1

TickledToDeath said:
Is there a link and or a clip of this?
Not that I'm aware of, but you might try a search engine to see what pops up with Soft On Demand or something. I picked the DVD up through J-List(a website with a wealth of Japanese goodies). Dunno if they have any in stock anymore, tho.

Is this the one?

Could it be this one?

"Tickling acme jogakuen", found at jlist.com. Produced by Soft on demand
Sounds promising

Yeppers. That's the one! Last I checked, they were out of that title, but if they've restocked, I would certainly recommend purchasing it(if you have the bux to throw around, that is).

It all very well to post pics of girls weeing their pants but I'd like some also of girls doing poo pooes in their pants for a bit of a laugh.

I'm sure a lot of people would like it...

Dr. Bill Kobb said:
Not that I'm aware of, but you might try a search engine to see what pops up with Soft On Demand or something. I picked the DVD up through J-List(a website with a wealth of Japanese goodies). Dunno if they have any in stock anymore, tho.

Ok but the site is only in japanese

Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/2/2024
The TMF Gathering forums are where you can see who is meeting up when and where.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back