• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklee clothes?

Ticklerdes

TMF Poster
I was just curious, as to what people here prefer to have their ticklees wear? I personally am a fan of a ticklish girl in a bikini, maybe jean shorts over it.

How about the rest of you? That goes for the lees too, what do you prefer to wear when being tickled?

I really LOVE to have my ticklee in her underwear and ultra sheer nylons... very sexy!

What to wear? Very little

Thong panties or a g-string suit any girl I'm tickling just fine.:cool2:

i prefer naked, but it's really what the 'lee wants. :)

f/f

Well, considering most of the tickling I am involved in is not planned on my part, I am in my normal Jeans and a T-shirt. If it is planned and with a casual friend, it is a sleeveless t-shirt and shorts of some kind.

Pawz

Just depends on the who, what, where, etc...

If it's a spontaneous tickle, you take what you can get. If it's with a lover, it pretty much goes without saying that less is more, clothing-wise. But you're not going to tickle the same people the same way in different settings. Just depends. It's ALL good. Personal preference? I like best whatever makes the 'Lee comfortable enough to play in, assuming we're talking about a willing participant. If that means tickling in a snowmobile suit as opposed to a birthday suit, whatever works... it's all about the wuv. And I WUV ticklin'! Hee!

Not meaning to freak Pawzy out here, but jeans and t-shirt is my fave to tickle a goil in too. Dunno why, but I lurve denim. ;)

Cute feet look even cuter when sticking out of jeans too for some reason.

i like all types. you can have a lot of fun with all types of clothing. a bikini is great. a string bikini better revels more.
a sexy bra and panty set. start with a button down shirt and slowly unbutton it. i think the best i ever did. was my exwife had a bib overall that fit loose. she would not wear anything under it i woud leave the bib up and unbutton the side buttons you know those ones. very sexy ofcause the bib would come down sooner or later.

keith

My favourite ticklee is wear a sexy bra, super and thin nylon stockings. The best is like this! Oh, what a ticklish beauty she is!:veryhappy

I think I mentioned this before, but I'll reiterate happily... I have to agree with Jimmy. Barefoot girls look tantilisingly sexy with jeans on. If not bare, then flip-flops *drools*. As for the top, has to be the boob tube (aka sleeveless and strapless top), especially one which cuts at the mid-belly. Armpits, ribs, tummy and navel would all be exposed if a girl wore that.

Go Figure...

What does a barefoot girl in a LBD (little black dress) do for you?

ticklish_mom

A whole hell of alot!!! but prefers...just panties on a girl when being tickled...still gives that teasing effect to it I think.

<--answers Ticklish_mom

We have talked about this before <--faints

I don't have a preference for what a 'lee wheres. By default I'd have to say whatever they are most comfortable in though.

I am a fan of those tear away warm up pants, you can poke inbetween the buttons. I also just love the simple short, socks and a tank top. But when i have been tickled its usually me in just my shorts.

When it comes to clothing attire, I always prefer more of the average, everyday type of tickling then the planned variety. As a result, I tend to favor just regular clothes on a ticklee. Seeing a pair of capri pants makes me drool, but seeing a cute pair of barefeet sticking out of a pair of long jeans does the trick, too. The cuter, the better;)

~~Old English

I don't know if this applies, but.....During a term of unemployment, when I made bi-monthly trips to the unemployment office, I noticed a particularly striking security guard (Yes, a female!). She sat on a tall stool behind a kind of narrow desk, something like a podium. As I moved up in line, and couls see her from the back, I noticed she had kicked her shoes off, and being summer, wasn't waering any socks or hose. I found the authoritative look of her uniform, combined with the vulnerability of her bare feet rather thrilling! Since then, I've been fantasizing about female police officers, superheroines, etc.

I like very short cut off jeans, with a wide, bare midriff for easy access...round butt, soft skin, voluptuous boobs. Who sez ticklin' ain't a sexual thing?
No preference for footwear, really, it's all lovely to me to remove any kind of shoes and undergarments to get to those feet. But, don't you know that it's just so much easier with flip flops?
:cool:

"lee" wear

I almost always wear my sports bra and my denim shorts for any planned tickling time, and I never forget to kick my shoes off at the door, unless you would like me to keep them on ;) for just a little bit of extra "challenge".

I like wearing my pink "Barely Legal" bikini. There's more cotton in the top of an aspirin bottle!

Thats exactly what id love a girl to wear tiffany, showing alotta skin but just enough left to tease the imagination!!

My fave clothing on a ticklee , would be to have her wearing a trenchcoat (the double-breasted kind, of course...not those stupid "matrix" or "blade" style so-called "trennchcoats". the real trenchcoat looks sexier than the other kinds. lol).

She be able to stay covered up...at least till I decided if I wanted to see what she's wearing (or not wearing. lol ) under there. Although, it might be more fun to just make the coat's belt loose enough that I can reach the stomach , sides, and other places, by reaching under the coat that way. Even closed, that coat won't protect her. Muahahahahaaa!

Oh yeah..and another good thing about a ticklee in a trenchcoat...the belt style straps on the sleeves could be used to tie her wrists to something.lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

7/1/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello! Take a moment and introduce yourself to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back