• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickler finding tickle spots or knowing beforehand?

There are SO MANY factors to this that I think are being overlooked. One, peoples most ticklish areas can change naturally over the course of weeks or months. On top of that, we all know that as tickle pros ourselves (since we are all here lol) we can use oil or tools and make certain areas hyper sensitive compared to previous conditions. Arousal level/post orgasm can also be a huge factor too. You can be told anything, or already know anything about your lee, and on a random day at a random time could be so diffferent from the past.
Having said that, as a ler I don't leave any stones unturned bc I am absolutely in love with the human body anatomically as a physical therapist. I love finding any crevice that causes a reaction. I have my favorite spots, but I'll find your worst regardless eventually. I do also love the game of "tell me your worst spots, but you can lie and if I figure out the lies your in for it."
On the lee side of things, I'd rather the ler find them, and I will ABSOLUTELY fib about them for fun

All sessions I have, the lee is tightly strapped down to the table. There is no chance of moving or escaping. I don’t mind if I don’t know their spots. I will find them. If the lee Comintern that information, I still need to do my own research and exploration to determine if the Lee’s statement was accurate.
Once the lee is secured on the table, all bets are off as they squirm and fight their way through the tickling they’re receiving.

Yeah, spots change and finding a spot and the resulting anticipation and dread might just be the highlight of a session.

Attachments

For me, it’s more fun not knowing and finding them for myself. Especially when I hit a great spot and the lee tries to downplay it!

I need to be explored. I love the game of hide and seek, teasing my ler, the mis-directions... It's all so very exciting to me. I especially love when my tickler uses what is found to punish me for my cheekiness.

All very exciting!

When I was a session guy and now as a producer, I rather go into these things without knowing where the model's spots are. I just hope that they have ticklish spots somewhere lol. Though I do ask that that they be at least somewhat ticklish to apply.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back