• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickleshotel is soooooo ticklish!!

Come on manbearpigdude, save some for me, sits down in front of her foot and pulls out an ink pen, I need to practice my caligraphy.:evilha:

:::scribble scribble scribble:::

Oh I'm sorry, is this bothering you.:angel: But I must keep up with my studies.:evilha:

Ah, have at it, I'll just reposition myself...

*I stand up, and walk behind tickleshotel, and immediately wriggle my fingers in under her arms.*

Time for a little armpit massage my sweetness. A little ten finger armpit tickle massage. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhH this is going to tickle... :yowzer::angel:😎:evilha::happyfloa

Come on manbearpigdude, save some for me, sits down in front of her foot and pulls out an ink pen, I need to practice my caligraphy.:evilha:

:::scribble scribble scribble:::

Oh I'm sorry, is this bothering you.:angel: But I must keep up with my studies.:evilha:

*pulls out my paintbrush and paint* I need to practice my painting

Ah, have at it, I'll just reposition myself...

*I stand up, and walk behind tickleshotel, and immediately wriggle my fingers in under her arms.*

muahahhahah ahahhaha OH nOO Hhhahaha muahha featheryoctopi😱 as you take my foot I squeal " you can't do that ! my feet wiggle too much "! laughing crazily as I feel the tip of pen gliding across my super soft hyper ticklish soles:roflmao::blaugh::blaugh: HHhaha yes I am fine:woot:

whyguy hahahha muahaha ohh nooo not the paint and paintbrushes!!😱 :wow::shake::shake: Gawd help me to liveee through this hhahaha muahha:cry1:

Tick_L muaahha hhahahhha wait hahhaah your easy to negiotate hahahha uhhh sh*t where youuuu goinggg? muahaha hahaha not the armpits mauaahhaha

*along with paintbrushes I use feathers, toothbrushes and backscratcher as paint tickle tools on your feet*

:illogical Why didn't i think of that,:jester::mhorns:

Time for a little armpit massage my sweetness. A little ten finger armpit tickle massage. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhH this is going to tickle... :yowzer::angel:😎:evilha::happyfloa

Now thats a pretty picture.:jester:

hhahaa HMMM FeatheryOctopi I don't know :ermm: Since you have Octopus tentacules,I bet you could tickle all my very ticklish spots all at same time:shock: :xpeepsofa

muaahahhahah hhahahhaahha Scribe:yowzer::shock::shock:Pleaseeee hheehhe noooo not the 10 finger armpit massage,tickle:3poke::3poke::scared::scared:

hhahhahamuahhahahha hahah featheryOctopi,shall I autograph this picture so you can frame it on your wall??::blaugh::blaugh:p

:yowzer: Yes Please! I would put it up for all to see.

Tentickles go crazy with happyness and seek comfort in your vulnerability. 😛

She is sooooo busy enjoying being tickled that she has no time to post here.🙁

Damn, tickleshotel! I noticed the first post in this thread was back in '04, so I have to ask you a question. After 4 straight years of tickling, aren't you getting a little tired?!

Anyway, I hope you know I'm using this to take notes for NWOT!

:yowzer: Yes Please! I would put it up for all to see.

Tentickles go crazy with happyness and seek comfort in your vulnerability. 😛

She is sooooo busy enjoying being tickled that she has no time to post here.🙁

Damn, tickleshotel! I noticed the first post in this thread was back in '04, so I have to ask you a question. After 4 straight years of tickling, aren't you getting a little tired?!

Anyway, I hope you know I'm using this to take notes for NWOT!

Featheryoctopi as long as others are happy ,I'm happy:bouncybou:angel:muahahha hahhaha your tentickles don't want to let go and hang on:imouttahe

Paracarl44, awww yes it is awesome having roommates that tickle me and I tickle them and I don't have to ask for tickles here at home or elsewhere😎

MakeUsquirm muahahha haha little tired hhhhe yes but not exhausted :bouncybou muahhaha rofl laughing

How about if i spider tickle your tummy down towards the groin and thighs. :evilha:

Ha it's been a while since I have been here. I was gone for quite a while and this thread is still going strong.
RIGHT On!

TicklesHotel Loves Being Tickled.

Someone noticed that she has been getting tickled for 4 Years.

We all Love TicklesHotel for her tickling endurance.:dogpile:

She really feels Tickle Deprived if no one even talks about tickling with her.:2poke:

oh trust me.... she loves it in real life.. a very willing lee.. so strange..just sits there and allows it... but hey fun for all the lers..

HUGSSSS/Lisa

She really feels Tickle Deprived if no one even talks about tickling with her.:2poke:

oh trust me.... she loves it in real life.. a very willing lee.. so strange..just sits there and allows it... but hey fun for all the lers..

HUGSSSS/Lisa

That's why I want to tickle her soooooo much.

Paratickler yes your right,but I don't feel tickle deprived much at all since I have many I talk tickling with and ultimately engaging in tickling irl:dogpile:😉

Dimpletoes,Yes you know I do love it😉 I love it and do my best to not pull away ,I love to challenge Ler's to have me immobile but alot of times I squirm,thrash especially restrained where it is good for the safety of the ler's and myself😀

Ticklishscribe,awww and you want to tickle me for a longg time with no mercy 😀:roflmao:

And will I get the chance?":blaugh: 😀:manicd: :feets: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :tickle: :feets:

Actually scribe, I'd like to plan a time to come up to Canada sometime as we have been friends for a long time and you've been always there . I started a job last night so now things are beginning to look better:dogpile:

Last edited:
I AM TOTALLY OVER THE MOON ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB AND WISH YOU EVERY CONGRATULATIONS May I kiss you here over and over again.

And yes please come and visit as my door is always open and you are always welcome sweetheart.

Actually scribe, I'd like to plan a time to come up to Canada sometime . I started a job last night so now things are beginning to look better:dogpile:

Lets have a look at those feet sweet and let my brush play hovoc with those soles. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back