• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Amanda, ticklish girl off the street (FF/F)

Oblesklk

2nd Level Yellow Feather
To see the star of 'Predator and Prey', Amanda, tickled, go to www.tickletown.com today!

This footage went up in our July 2009 update to the site. We're very pleased to introduce Amanda, our newest TickleTown model. This footage is one of a kind, in that I don't know if we're ever going to try this again. Kim and I were sitting in my car, going over the shoot for the day. Who is showing up, when the breaks are, what we'd like to see, etc. One of our discussion points was the fact that we had a last minute cancellation for our 4pm time slot that we wanted filled. The backups weren't answering that morning, so Kim offered to do something we'd always kind of joke about: just grab some girl off the street that looked really cute and ask her if she wanted to be tickled.

So after some convincing, she did just that.

As we were talking in the car, a girl walked by our car. That's the first video clip you see here: us talking a bit, then Amanda comes walking on by. Kim immediately says "Hey, what about her?" and then convinces me that it isn't that big of a deal to do this kind of recruiting. I noted that she may be underage, but that's the first question Kim asked. Something like 'Hey, you look a lot like one of my sister's friends, how old are you?' and if the answer was under 18, then just move on. But Amanda is 19, so it all worked out well. From there, Kim worked her magic and convinced her to do a shoot with us later in the day.

It was a pretty weird experience, and I'm still in disbelief over the whole thing. But it goes to show that Kim can just work miracles. This was the first miracle that Kim pulled off that day, she also showed me two more before the day was done, by urging two more models to come in that were either iffy, or simply not on the list. And both ended up just great.

Here are some screen grabs of the first video. This segment just shows Kim and I talking in the car. Amanda walks by and Kim sees an opportunity.

Second video! This actually shows the approach that Kim took right before she started talking to Amanda. Amanda was just waiting for her boyfriend in this video, and Kim and I discuss the details of what she should say, including the site, the payrate, no nudity involved, if she's ticklish, etc. Then Kim happily gives us the thumbs up and goes on the prowl in what we call "Predator and Prey"

A fuller version of this video is available on our site. There's no tickling, but it only costs a dollar (for bandwidth charges). It shows all this footage, plus the actual discussion between Kim and Amanda (with no audio, the camera was too far away). And it's a higher resolution than these preview videos.

And screen shots of the second video for your enjoyment. This just shows us discussing last minutes details, then Kim gives us the thumbs up sign and she's off to the races!

The ensuing discussion isn't in this video, but it is available in its entirety on our site.

wow amazing clips Oblesklk. keep up the good work, she is definitely a keper

that was so raw and real! i love it. keep up the good work please!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW your just great arent you

I'm not entirely sure how to answer this. I guess so?

Kim deserves all the kudos here. She's the one that convinced a very skeptical Oblesklk to agree to such shenanigans. And I'm certainly glad she did.

I have to agree Kim is amazing, as I did a session with her a couple days before your shoot with her and she was totally fun to hang out with. As after our allowed time we just totally shot the shit for a while, she's really funny and just totally down to earth. That's why I think she was able to pull something like this off. :0]

how much of the one clip is foot tickling? I'm strictly a foot tickling chick 🙂

Just bought them, great clips, hope the blonde tickler in the dress also got some tickling too, lol.

Wow that was awesome. Amanda really is cute though Kim is amazing.

that was so raw and real! i love it. keep up the good work please!

Glad you liked it! It's not quite like anything we've ever done before, so it's good that Amanda is getting some fans. The shoot that day was just surreal.

Welcome back

Was getting worried about when you'd post your next video, but you guys didn't disappoint Ob! What I wouldn't give for Kim's charisma skill *lol*. Anyway, great concept and I'm glad it worked out for all our sakes. I've already checked out the previews and the second clip and I must say they were all great, both the background and the tickling 😀. Hopefully she had enough fun to come back (and possibly help tickle Jennifer, that's her name right?) and here's hoping that her boyfriend is cool with it (we'll protect you if not, lol). Thanks again, and I can't wait till next time.

-omni
Oh, and two little questions for you:
1) Would you be able to offer clips in hi-def eventually? Not that there's anything wrong with them now, my gadgets and Zen have spoiled me is all. :bonk:

2) Will you be posting anymore old clips from ticklish-teens? Again, just curious as there was some content on their that looked interesting that I never got to scope.
:wavingguy

Last edited:
That doesn't look real for me, sorry

It's all good. Our material isn't for everyone.

I have to agree Kim is amazing, as I did a session with her a couple days before your shoot with her and she was totally fun to hang out with. As after our allowed time we just totally shot the shit for a while, she's really funny and just totally down to earth. That's why I think she was able to pull something like this off. :0]

She's the most professional model I've had the pleasure of working with. Not afraid to speak up when she thinks something isn't going to work out. Luckily for me, she talked me into this, and here we are! Glad to hear that your session worked out well.

Amanda is a living doll I'd love to see her feet and her belly button tickled more

Aw, she is just adorable! 😀 Very amusing that you literally plucked her off the street at random. xD And since she's another fellow Amanda, she's found a fan in me by default. :happyhop:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back