• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TickleTown.com presents Amanda, ticklish girl off the street (FF/F)

that was interesting

Hopefully a good interesting.

how much of the one clip is foot tickling? I'm strictly a foot tickling chick 🙂

It's a mix, like most of our material. If you're looking for just foot tickling, we do have a few clips that cater to that desire in our catalog.

Chesh 07 (to be released tonight)
Chesh 08 (to be released tonight)
Drew 01
Amber 04
Nicole 04
Claudia 01
Anamaria 03
Lyssa 01
Daisy 02
Jenisa 01

very well done...

Hopefully Amanda will do more - she's got fans already, well deserved I might add :yayzorz:

WOW!!

Just bought the full first clip and I have to say...it ranks up there with my favorite...maybe even number 1! Very well done!

Just bought them, great clips, hope the blonde tickler in the dress also got some tickling too, lol.

She does!

I won't be releasing her footage next, but it is coming. Her name is Jennifer and she's a teen model that has never done video work before. She has very ticklish feet and is most definitely a girl next door type.

Wow that was awesome. Amanda really is cute though Kim is amazing.

Yes, she's cute, and yes, she's amazing 🙂 Kim's been in the modeling business for years, and has done several fetish shoots (including many tickle shoots) in that time. I just love working with her.

Was getting worried about when you'd post your next video, but you guys didn't disappoint Ob! What I wouldn't give for Kim's charisma skill *lol*. Anyway, great concept and I'm glad it worked out for all our sakes. I've already checked out the previews and the second clip and I must say they were all great, both the background and the tickling 😀. Hopefully she had enough fun to come back (and possibly help tickle Jennifer, that's her name right?) and here's hoping that her boyfriend is cool with it (we'll protect you if not, lol). Thanks again, and I can't wait till next time.

-omni
Thanks! I feel a bit sheepish being so paranoid about approaching her on the street like that, but I forgot that Kim is a miracle worker, and should've had a bit more faith. At any rate, it all worked out.

Yes, Jennifer does get tickled by Kim (and a little bit by Amanda). After Amanda's footage, we released more Chesh footage. Then a couple nights ago we released brand new footage with a brand new Asian model named Julie. So after that, I'm not sure if we'll release the Jennifer footage next. We might, if it's what you want to see.

Oh, and two little questions for you:
1) Would you be able to offer clips in hi-def eventually? Not that there's anything wrong with them now, my gadgets and Zen have spoiled me is all. :bonk:

2) Will you be posting anymore old clips from ticklish-teens? Again, just curious as there was some content on their that looked interesting that I never got to scope.
:wavingguy
1. Possibly. I always keep an open mind about upgrading the presentation of our material. It honestly depends on sales. If these sell well, I may continue doing this for a few more years and expand how they look. If they sell mediocre, then it won't be in the cards. There's a lot of competition now, and the economy is pretty rotten, so we'll see how we do in the coming year 🙂

2. Do you have any specific models you'd like to see? We've posted all our more popular ones on the site (Anamaria, Denisa, Daisy), so let me know which others you missed and I'll do what I can!

Very nice thanks for sharing this with us.

TicklesFemales

Not a problem at all!

Aw, she is just adorable! 😀 Very amusing that you literally plucked her off the street at random. xD And since she's another fellow Amanda, she's found a fan in me by default. :happyhop:

🙂

While we may endeavor to seek out more ticklish girls in casual situations in the future, I cannot guarantee anymore will share your name. But it's nice that this one did, though right?

Amanda has proven to be so popular, I'm considering extending the series a bit to other 'girls on the street'. It will depend on Kim's schedule, as I don't have the cojones to approach a woman on the street by myself, with a camera, and do the same kind of pitch. It lends a completely different aspect to the whole situation. But we'll see. This one turned out so well, part of me just appreciates it as it is. On the other hand, I know it's something you guys enjoy seeing, so why not try it again and see if we get lucky?

I'd like it if you'd get lucky - I must be the most selfless person on the planet :upsidedow

Bought the clip a week ago, loved it. Thought I'd say so. Adorable girl.

Amanda is amazing! 😀 Loved her cute pink socks too, haha. I'm not going to say it was staged, but if it wasn't I'm glad it worked... she's a cutie! Hope you do more work with her 🙂 And Kim is awesome, love the way she teases! Keep up the great work 😀

Hopefully Amanda will do more - she's got fans already, well deserved I might add :yayzorz:

I did take down her contact information, so I can always ask if she's up for it. I think it would be funny if we had to doing to other potential models what we had Kim do to her (just go up to her and start talking), but I don't know if she has the demeanor for that. Would be fun though.

Just bought the full first clip and I have to say...it ranks up there with my favorite...maybe even number 1! Very well done!

Send me a PM and let me know what you like most about it. This isn't an ego stroke, I just have a healthy appetite for doing what I can to make our stuff better, and capitalize on what people like about the current releases.

Oh, and I'll update this thread soon with "Behind the Scenes" featuring Amanda.

Here's "Behind the Scenes #1" with Amanda.

This is a smaller resolution so I could fit more onto this particular clip. For those that like strictly tickling in your video clips, this will be about the most boring thing in the world. For those that like some behind the scenes stuff, hopefully you enjoy this series.

The first part of the clip is us meeting Amanda once she got to the studio. I told Kim to give a shout when she got there. To think we almost missed our chance because Amanda had shown up with the door locked and thought we weren't around (which she talks about in a future Behind the Scenes). Yikes, but it's a good thing we did make it on time.

Second part of the clip is just getting the bench ready for tickling. Not much reaction here, just showing mostly Kim, but some Amanda as well, gearing up for the laughing moments. Enjoy 🙂

I'd like it if you'd get lucky - I must be the most selfless person on the planet :upsidedow

:dancingbanana:
Well, we'll see how it goes. Real life calls, and I won't be able to do another shoot for several months. But here's to hoping when it does happen...

Bought the clip a week ago, loved it. Thought I'd say so. Adorable girl.

Thanks ticklegothgirls! Glad you enjoyed Amanda. She's proven to be quite popular so far. It's not hard to see why.

Amanda is amazing! 😀 Loved her cute pink socks too, haha. I'm not going to say it was staged, but if it wasn't I'm glad it worked... she's a cutie! Hope you do more work with her 🙂 And Kim is awesome, love the way she teases! Keep up the great work 😀

I loved the pink sock, too. They were just too cute. We couldn't have asked for a better casual outfit for her to come to the shoot with. Cute socks, and a nice undershirt that Kim was able to work around very nicely. I love Kim's taunting as well. It's just too funny.

I hope you guys appreciate how difficult it is to be behind the camera and not laugh at the things going on in front of me. The laughter is infectious, and you want to join in because it's just natural. However, the mic is very sensitive, and none of you want to hear me snickering in the background...so I'll keep quiet. But it's very hard to do, especially after hearing Kim for awhile 🙂

Absolutely, you do great work! Thanks for all the behind the scenes stuff, very cool! I hope there's more with Amanda, lol :wub:

Absolutely, you do great work! Thanks for all the behind the scenes stuff, very cool! I hope there's more with Amanda, lol :wub:

All the behind the scenes stuff is found in this thread, and Amanda #3, which is found on our site. Before you groan at the ubiquitous sales pitch, Amanda #3 costs less than a dollar, because it's a non-tickling clip that gives you a hi-res version of Amanda's approach, and some additional footage you can only find on that clip.

Other than that, unfortunately, there isn't much Behind the Scenes with her. Honestly at that point in the day, I was both surprised she actually showed up, and also just tired and off my game a little.

I hope you do enjoy what's there though 🙂

Thanks to the sales figures for Amanda, we are encourage to both contact her again to see if she's available to shoot, and also try to get more girls off the street. So thank you again all for your support! I have several requests for her second shoot, but if you have input you'd like to share, please PM me.

preview clip

any chance of seeing preview clip with actual tickling in it posted here

very cute laugh and a very cute girl but ya skipped right over the sock tickling.

any chance of seeing preview clip with actual tickling in it posted here

Yes, it does seem to be a bit lacking, doesn't it? It goes on the list of clips to make. I still need to make a preview clip for Kim and Nikki B as well. And get Kace's footage finished...so little time!

In the meantime, I'm attaching the Behind the Scenes #2 with Amanda. It's more of the initial tie-up footage with Kim assuring Amanda that the whips and chains in the room aren't nearly as scary as they first seem.

excellent

Thanks.

I hope she comes back some time 😀 Amanda is just too cute! :wub: Thanks again, love the behind the scenes stuff!

The final installment of the Behind the Scenes with Amanda.

The first part of this video is purposefully missing its audio component (for the first thirty seconds or so). But the first part shows Amanda being tied up for the first time. The second part shows Amanda being tied to the upright rack. She tells the story of how we almost missed working with her because she knocked on the door and no one answered when she got to our studio. Oops!

Enjoy!

very cute laugh and a very cute girl but ya skipped right over the sock tickling.

She did have lovely pink socks to the shoot, didn't she? It would've been cute to show her tickled in them. Since feet are more sensitive when they're bare, I think it all turned out ok in the end.

a cute girl and nice clips 🙂

Thanks! Glad to see a fellow PNW'er on here. There are a couple of us hiding out amid the forum 🙂

I hope she comes back some time 😀 Amanda is just too cute! :wub: Thanks again, love the behind the scenes stuff!

Awesome, glad to hear you like it. Our system crashed so we've been unable to produce new footage for a bit. Oops. However, when we shoot new material, we have some better equipment that will result in better quality clips. Can't wait! And we may ask Amanda to join us again, she's just such a cutie.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back