• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling celebrities

My God how could you choose only one. Alas I must pick my favorite hollywood giggle Meg Ryan.

Amy Lee from Evanescence... with a voice like that I'm imagining she'd have a great laugh

Heather Locklear as well, especially after seeing Leno tickle her on the Tonight Show. Twll me more of this ticklee Drew???

Jennifer Gardener, the star of Alias, and of the new movie Electra.

TicklerBart said:
Her name is spelled Jennifer Garner, not Gardener.

Thank you TicklerBart. I am not the world's greatest speller, and I knew somehow I was spelling it wrong, that is why I included the star of Alias and Electra, that way people would know who I was refering to.

I Love Heather Locklear

:happy: My choice would be Heather Locklear. I hope I spelled her name correctly.

Damn...this thread is still going? Sweet. I gotta add the angelic Tarja Turunen to my list. I worship this woman.

Hey Ghost host, I forgot all about Fairuza Balk. Yeah, she has that inner darkness that I like.

Here's Tarja btw.

Attachments

• tarjabody2.jpg
    tarjabody2.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 74
Hmmm...let's see - I'll make a shortlist, and take my final choice from that. 🙂

Jennifer Love Hewitt
Hilary Duff
The Olsen twins
Lindsay Lohan
Drew Barrymore

Um, looking at this (shorter than I thought it would be) list, I think I'll choose...Hilary Duff.
Though I'd also love to give a special mention to JLH for that scene in "The Tuxedo", just 'cos I thought that was some great laughter. 🙂 Does anyone have that scene in a file somewhere?

😀 I will take Avril Lavigne^^
Laugh little Punkstar laugh

Put me down for Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden! Imagine having a metal god squeal for mercy! Ha! Ha!

I'll take Eliza Dushku, I just had a thing for that Faith character she played...

Changed My Mind . . .

I said Drew Barrymore at first, but I've changed my mind.
I would still LOVE to get my grubby hands on her lusciously ticklish soles,
however, my one true Celebrity Love is . . .
Barbara Eden.
I've loved her since I was a kid. I still love her emensely.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back