• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling fetish, and foot fetish?

tickleshotel said:
He He ! steph,mine are size 2 in childrens dept😛 It's embarrassing yet crazy how I love going into childrens and trying to find shoes that don;t have TAZ,ect on them LOL..Finding dress shoes is even harder as I can;t wear heels too high🙄

size 2...i don't know if i've ever meet a woman with a size 2 shoe...but it's all good.

mtTicklemonster said:
size 2...i don't know if i've ever meet a woman with a size 2 shoe...but it's all good.

You just did meet me😀 It's a pleasure to meet you🙂

I couldnt guess the number, but I will say that I do believe that a foot fetish is probably more common than a tickling fetish. Iam sure there are women out there who might like being with a guy who enjoys their feet, but who hate to be tickled. Conversely, for guys, I would think that there are more guys out there who enjoy women;s feet, but who dont necessarially like to tickle, or to tickle female feet. For some of us, like me, we have a dual fetish of feet and tickling. With me, the foot fetish came from my age of reason, and the tickling one not until I was 27, in 1997.
So, to sum up, I would say that a foot fetish is more common than tickling. I do know of a few people on TMF who like tickling but hate feet, but from what I've experienced, a foot fetish seems to be more common than a tickling fetish.

Mitch

tickleshotel said:
You just did meet me😀 It's a pleasure to meet you🙂

Well, I've already met and talked to u before...because in another thread or whatever, i complented your girl signature and asked if she was the annimated version of u or something like that, but anyways, it's nice to know someone that has size 2 feet...but i don't even think i know how small that is...

I can relate to VC

VC I am also more into the stomach and other upper body places. Actually I would have been into pretty much all areas equally, but I've gotten kind of turned off the feet because everyone I have "played" with on here is fixated on them. Please don't get me wrong folks, it's a great fetish and feet are wonderful (as are the people who love them). But it seems every time I start tickle play with someone, they are only interested in feet, and either pay minimal or no attention to other more sensitive areas. Even when I tell them that I prefer evenly distributed tickles, they ignore my feelings and devote 80% of the time to my feet. Maybe it's unintentional, but it's kind of inconsiderate when it happens. I know not every foot fetishist is like that, and I really don't mean to insult the vast majority of this forum. It's just that when I am doing the tickling, I always make sure to pay attention to a 'lee's favorite areas, and I wish others would have shown me the same consideration. Am I the only one who this happens to? I'm to the point where I tell people my feet aren't even ticklish.

tickleshotel said:
He He ! steph,mine are size 2 in childrens dept😛

I used to know a girl named Steph with size two feet several years ago. Her feet were cute overall but she had a large big toe and her other toes were tiny. She definately didn't like her feet to be touched and didn't like being tickled either 🙁

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back