• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Game Info

Yen to USD?

Does anyone know if

A. The Rampage download is the full game, or just a demo?

B. If it's just a demo, do japanese sites just automatically convert USD into Yen when I pay, or is there some other thing I have to do?

I'm trying to tell if this is the same as what I've download. They're about the same size, but the one I have seems to just stop having anything new after a certain part.

News to me, I'll keep my eye out for it.

Edit: after playing the demo...all I can say is I came very close to punching a hole through my laptop. I couldn't even beat the first boss. The grinding on this game is legendary. Weapons cost around 300 gold at the lowest, you only get 10-16gp per monster and there's always 3+ monsters that takes awhile to kill, you only get 3-6xp every monster kill. The boss constantly stun hits you. It's seriously a very time consuming hard game. I think it's going to take about 3+ hours just to grind enough to get through the first boss.

Last edited:
News to me, I'll keep my eye out for it.

Edit: after playing the demo...all I can say is I came very close to punching a hole through my laptop. I couldn't even beat the first boss. The grinding on this game is legendary. Weapons cost around 300 gold at the lowest, you only get 10-16gp per monster and there's always 3+ monsters that takes awhile to kill, you only get 3-6xp every monster kill. The boss constantly stun hits you. It's seriously a very time consuming hard game. I think it's going to take about 3+ hours just to grind enough to get through the first boss.

Did you bring the maid with you? She helps a lot.

I actually picked up Witch Tickle a few days ago. Thanks to AW's translation trick, I've been tearing through it. Like RAMPAGE, it requires grinding, and with the different characters you unlock. It can be a pain, but I've found it to be quite challenging and enjoyable.

And yeah, take the maid with you. I took down the thief at level 3 for both of them and just kind of went from there.

Wow...well that made it a whole lot easier, well I take back about it being insanely hard but it is definitely grind worthy. Now I just got to wait until I can find a copy of it laying around. 🙂

Released new version of Japanese tickle RPG I'm making!
It's all in Japanese, but if you have some method to translate it in English, then I hope you enjoy!

This game will be ready for translation in next version, I think.
So after I released the next version, I'm going ask some help to start a translation project for this game. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
It would be long time until next version is released, but I just wanted to tell this to you guys earlier.

Tickled Warriors(ver0.41)
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/3007152
pass:kocho

Released new version of Japanese tickle RPG I'm making!
It's all in Japanese, but if you have some method to translate it in English, then I hope you enjoy!

This game will be ready for translation in next version, I think.
So after I released the next version, I'm going ask some help to start a translation project for this game. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
It would be long time until next version is released, but I just wanted to tell this to you guys earlier.

Tickled Warriors(ver0.41)
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/3007152

WOO! Next one is up! Love it.

So this time things got a little naughty, huh? What a tickle scene that was.
I wasn't expecting that, and I felt a little sorry for her after all she did. Yet, she still deserved some sort of punishment.

Are we getting close to finishing the story or is there still a lot more to see? I've quite enjoyed playing your game and I hope you will make more after you are done with this one. 😀

Looks like the next one will allow for translating, so others will get to enjoy this game in English (and I'll be able to understand it with a better translation, though I get most of the information alright from translators).

WOO! Next one is up! Love it.

So this time things got a little naughty, huh? What a tickle scene that was.
I wasn't expecting that, and I felt a little sorry for her after all she did. Yet, she still deserved some sort of punishment.

Are we getting close to finishing the story or is there still a lot more to see? I've quite enjoyed playing your game and I hope you will make more after you are done with this one. 😀

Looks like the next one will allow for translating, so others will get to enjoy this game in English (and I'll be able to understand it with a better translation, though I get most of the information alright from translators).

Thank you for playing my game, I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

What do you mean "a litte naughty" ?
She (I'm sure you are talking about the girl tickled in the end of this chapter) betrayed her group and tried to defeat the boss, but failed and got punished.
Maybe you felt it was a little naughty that she was punished(tickled) by her brother, who she tried to take back from the boss... and maybe that's quite ironic. or something.
Or maybe you are speaking about the gameover scene of the mid-boss in the dungeon... that event includes vore, and I know some people don't like that kind of scene.

Actually, only the first half of the game is finished!
I'm planning to delay releasing a new version for a while after releasing the next version, because I want to do other thing related to tickling, not only releasing my game... and one of it is translation project!
But this project needs help of people here, so of course I'm going to report here when I released the next version.

Again, thank you for playing my game!
Releasing the next version will take time, but I'm glad if you wait for it!

I just want to say that I've been a fan of the game for a while now. I've been just kinda getting by with my less than stellar ability to read and look things up, but I've recently discovered the way to set it up so that it translates.

This game is absolutely amazing. I've invested a lot of time into this already and have enjoyed every minute of it. I eagerly await the next chapter.

I just want to say that I've been a fan of the game for a while now. I've been just kinda getting by with my less than stellar ability to read and look things up, but I've recently discovered the way to set it up so that it translates.

This game is absolutely amazing. I've invested a lot of time into this already and have enjoyed every minute of it. I eagerly await the next chapter.

Thank you for playing my game!
I heard translating wolfRPG games are more difficult than RPGmaker games, but it's happy to hear that people play my game, how hard it is to translate and understand it.

It takes a while to release next chapter. I'm happy if you enjoy watching recollection scenes or fighting challenge monsters meanwhile.

Thank you for playing my game!
I heard translating wolfRPG games are more difficult than RPGmaker games, but it's happy to hear that people play my game, how hard it is to translate and understand it.

It takes a while to release next chapter. I'm happy if you enjoy watching recollection scenes or fighting challenge monsters meanwhile.
I still like the makergame,wolfgame is still a lot of strange code in the game.so i
just play the game only by guess....:cry

I had to actually sign up for the site using Firefox while Chrome was in another window translating. It's been a really long time, but I forgot EXACTLY how I did it. As far as registering your card, you can use little tricks like going to Google Translate and translating your name into Japanese to get to the actual payment page. Best of luck to ya, Tickle Witch is a wonderful game.

Ah cool, I got it working. Do you know where to find the magical feathers?

Hello!
Released the fifth version of Japanese tickle RPG I'm making!
New chapter is added, all the challenge bosses are back, and new place is added in the black book where you can fight with all the monsters(including bosses) in game and watch the girls giggle as they are tickled.

Half of the game is done, and it's finally ready for English translation!
But I don't know what I should do first (actually I'm just saying that this game is free to translate and have no idea what to do) so I need some help.
Any help is greatly appreciated!!

If you are willing to help me, or have some translation method and want to try the game, please download it here:
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/3041513

Hello!
Released the fifth version of Japanese tickle RPG I'm making!
New chapter is added, all the challenge bosses are back, and new place is added in the black book where you can fight with all the monsters(including bosses) in game and watch the girls giggle as they are tickled.

Half of the game is done, and it's finally ready for English translation!
But I don't know what I should do first (actually I'm just saying that this game is free to translate and have no idea what to do) so I need some help.
Any help is greatly appreciated!!

If you are willing to help me, or have some translation method and want to try the game, please download it here:
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/3041513

Contact someone who can translate... like Jaynin! If there is anyone here that can translate but doesn't know how to RPG Maker... I can help! I just can't translate cause I only know about 5 word in japanese XD

Contact someone who can translate... like Jaynin! If there is anyone here that can translate but doesn't know how to RPG Maker... I can help! I just can't translate cause I only know about 5 word in japanese XD

Thank you for an advice!
Sorry but this game is not RPG Maker game, it's made by a tool called Wolf RPG Editor. But I appreciate your help!

Oh, should I make a new thread for this?

Thank you for an advice!
Sorry but this game is not RPG Maker game, it's made by a tool called Wolf RPG Editor. But I appreciate your help!

Ah bugger.... Never used that one before XD I know of it... just never used it....

Yeah that would be a good idea, give it a big old neon style sign like "Translators Wanted!"

Ah bugger.... Never used that one before XD I know of it... just never used it....

Yeah that would be a good idea, give it a big old neon style sign like "Translators Wanted!"

I agree, and yea, I would help if I knew Japanese, or knew how to edit wolf RPG's. Sadly I don't know either. Though I do hope it works out sir, I would really enjoy playing this game As I just can't use the translation style Anime suggested in his other post because it just bothers me that it's only partial. Takes the fun out of it.

Oh well, good luck to you sir!

Thank you for an advice!

Yes, wataru. Please make a separate thread for your game.

It is okay to discuss your game here, but it helps translators and people interested in your game find things more easily if there is a thread dedicated to it.

Last edited:
Tweaked OP.
  • Added Tickled Warriors.
  • Updated the translation status for Labyrinth of Laughter.

I'm not too sure, but I don't believe I have the right font for Tickled Warriors. I keep getting nonsensical characters instead of kanji or hiragana and so forth... Any ideas? (p.s yes I set my region and language to japanese when i downloaded them.)

Tweaked OP.
  • Added Tickled Warriors.
  • Updated the translation status for Labyrinth of Laughter.

I'm surprised you haven't added any of the local made content (asice from cackling cave) onto here.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back