• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling giggling clip f/f feet

alf1

4th Level Orange Feather

Hello !!

I have that clip to post. It features a girl tied to a chair and tickle on her feet ( she's nude ).
Duration 3.37 minutes and it's an avi file ( 18mb).
Question before posting it : with hacha or rar ??

Last edited:
I decided to post files with hacha.
There are 10 files. Usual hacha procedure.

Attachments

the following
I don't post hacha program it can be find in the vid section.
Comments etc welcome
Enjoy.

Attachments

Not working. can you talk me through it to make sure am doing it right please. Thanks

Here's for you ticklebabe :

- rename all dowloaded files to .zip
- extract them in same folder
- open hacha and click on "join the splitted file" right button
- a window opens with files con hacha .*0 .
You should just have one ( that's why exctracting in same folder isbetter )
- once that file selected ( it 's the first file of that post .*0 ) click on the left button and hacha redoes the clip ready for viewing
Good luck .
If you have any problems write.
Sees !!

i dont like it..not enough restrains and that fireplace brush just isn't appealing to me

Great post Alf she seems really ticklish. When I downloaded files I didn't need to change the extensions. I just extract them as is to the same folder using Winzip. You should also include a copy of Hacha in the zipped files for the benefit of all these new fresh members. Thanks and good luck Thebordmanv

thebordmanv said:
You should also include a copy of Hacha in the zipped files for the benefit of all these new fresh members.

I'll join it here. It has still both language versions but contains also a help file that.......helps.
Thanx for the comments bordmanv.
😎

Attachments

Hi alf, is it an armiranta tickling clip?. Because i've a clip so called from armiranta.

cosquillero said:
Hi alf, is it an armiranta tickling clip?. Because i've a clip so called from armiranta.
Hi Cosquillero !!!

No it's not an Armiranta clip. I wonder which company it is from.

Thanks you alf, well i'll download this clip tonite for to watch by myself. See you later my friend !! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

Is a good one !!, i hadn't seen that, thanks you very much for sharing it with us !!! 😉 :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

alf said:
Here's for you ticklebabe :

- rename all dowloaded files to .zip
- extract them in same folder
- open hacha and click on "join the splitted file" right button
- a window opens with files con hacha .*0 .
You should just have one ( that's why exctracting in same folder isbetter )
- once that file selected ( it 's the first file of that post .*0 ) click on the left button and hacha redoes the clip ready for viewing
Good luck .
If you have any problems write.
Sees !!

Cheers. Was doing that but me comp was playing up.

The clip is from california stars; and if you took it from emule is the clip that i found and share there since 2002 ^_^ i haven't a server so all my things are on emule 🙂 except the copyrighted things 😀 i share only clips that the people put on this board or on TMF, so this mean that i'm like an archive 😀 i collect clips since 1997 ^_^

Peace&love

footamateur said:
The clip is from california stars; and if you took it from emule is the clip that i found and share there since 2002

It must be and old clip so.......that company is also named Calstar.
yes i took it by p2p as many of my clips but not with emule😀

Dl'ed it. Prolly already had it under a different name.
Tnx for posting. 🙂

thats hella cool! is there a revenge clip by anychance? and if so can someone please post?
thanks
goten

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back