• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Levels

Nothing past level 3 for me. I suppose looking at the rest I'd be willing to try out the others. But then again I have a penchant for being willing to try out new things. One day it'll get me into trouble, but I doubt that it will be with this list, lol.

You know, now that I look over that list I made, I think it might make for an interesting video...

"The Ten Levels of Tickling" How does that sound?

it depends what mood i'm in.i think i can say i am familiar with them all. =)

Haven't posted in ages! (Serial lurker!) Couldn't pass this one up.

Level 1 - Light tickles like with a feather
-Even though I have sensitive skin, this doesn't do anything for me.

Level 2 - Light tickles like with just your fingers
-Gives me goosebumps. Love when hubby does this to my back and neck.

Level 3 - "Spider tickles" using both hands and wiggling all 10 fingers
-Usually only effective on me when I am not expecting it. Sometimes works if I am bound in a certain position.

Level 4 - Tongue / licking tickles
-*This* is where is start screaming. >🙂

Level 5 - Hard tickles - including pokes and squeezes
-Don't like this at all. Bruise too easily. Have found other people don't like it much either.

Level 6 - Harder tickles using fingers in a fast paced speed all over
-Fast paced is good if the touch is moderate.

Level 7 - Teasing tickles where you tease, but tickle all over at the same time
-This is the one that I try to get away from, but not really. 🙂

Level 8 - Tickle toys including brushes, toothbrushes, pens, and etc
-Don't really enjoy this much. Seems to irriate me and not tickle at all.

Level 9 - Using oils / lotions while at the same time combining Levels 6, 7, & 8
-Lotions ruin the sensation of skin to skin contact for me.

Level 10 - Sonicare + Levels 1-9
-Sonicares are expensive. LOL. Never tried it though, so can't fairly rule it out. Overall, I love the full body "torture" without implements or harsh stuff.

Great question!!
:yayzorz:

Okay, I'll try for a serious answer.

Level 1. Playful, flirtatious tickling, pokes in the side etc. No bondage.

Level 2. Slightly more intense tickling, verbal taunting. No bondage.

Level 3. Playful tickling with physical bondage (ie. pinning someones' arms behind their back, leaning across them so they can't get up, etc). Verbal taunting.

Level 4. Tickling games, with mild bondage whilst fully clothed. A safeword (traffic light system seems to work fairly well) in place so the 'lee can call the shots if they feel uncomfortable. Verbal teasing.

Level 5. Tickling torture, partially clothed, but the 'lee can call the shots and stop it at any time. (Useful for 'lees who want to see how long they can last, but are unsure as to how long they'll actually be able to hold out for)

Level 6. Tickling for a set period of time (agreed upon by both 'ler and 'lee), with bondage and safeword. Verbal and physical teasing permitted. Safeword only to be used if the 'lee is in pain, or about to die, or something like that. Partially clothed.

Level 7. Torturous tickling for a set amount of time, with bondage and safeword (only to be used in extreme circumstances). Partial nudity if preferred.

Level 8. Tickling torture, bondage, with safeword. Elements of mild BDSM play, such as ice/hot wax torture/tease and denial/bastadino. Nudity as required.

Level 9. Tickling torture, bondage, no safeword (only with someone you trust). Clothing optional.

Level 10. Prolonged session of torturous tickling. Heavy bondage, with elements of other BDSM play (CP, sensation play, orgasm denial, forced orgasms etc). Clothing is not an option. No safeword. Only to be done with someone you trust!

In retrospect, this is actually harder than it looks. :blimey:

As a 'lee or a 'ler, I'd like to get to level 10, but I've probably only 'lee'd to level 8 or 9, and 'ler'd to level 8.

Okay, I'll try for a serious answer.

Level 1. Playful, flirtatious tickling, pokes in the side etc. No bondage.

Level 2. Slightly more intense tickling, verbal taunting. No bondage.

Level 3. Playful tickling with physical bondage (ie. pinning someones' arms behind their back, leaning across them so they can't get up, etc). Verbal taunting.

Level 4. Tickling games, with mild bondage whilst fully clothed. A safeword (traffic light system seems to work fairly well) in place so the 'lee can call the shots if they feel uncomfortable. Verbal teasing.

Level 5. Tickling torture, partially clothed, but the 'lee can call the shots and stop it at any time. (Useful for 'lees who want to see how long they can last, but are unsure as to how long they'll actually be able to hold out for)

Level 6. Tickling for a set period of time (agreed upon by both 'ler and 'lee), with bondage and safeword. Verbal and physical teasing permitted. Safeword only to be used if the 'lee is in pain, or about to die, or something like that. Partially clothed.

Level 7. Torturous tickling for a set amount of time, with bondage and safeword (only to be used in extreme circumstances). Partial nudity if preferred.

Level 8. Tickling torture, bondage, with safeword. Elements of mild BDSM play, such as ice/hot wax torture/tease and denial/bastadino. Nudity as required.

Level 9. Tickling torture, bondage, no safeword (only with someone you trust). Clothing optional.

Level 10. Prolonged session of torturous tickling. Heavy bondage, with elements of other BDSM play (CP, sensation play, orgasm denial, forced orgasms etc). Clothing is not an option. No safeword. Only to be done with someone you trust!

In retrospect, this is actually harder than it looks. :blimey:

As a 'lee or a 'ler, I'd like to get to level 10, but I've probably only 'lee'd to level 8 or 9, and 'ler'd to level 8.

According to THIS chat...totally a Level 10 HANDS DOWN. I don't give a good flying pumpkin shit if I'd regret it later. 😀

if your 'ler level levels your 'lee you both win............

Try letting the 'lee select the level from a pre-set list of two to ten(or twelve) by rolling dice or using a game spinner. Snake-eyes or boxcars are 'ler's choice. Mix up/vary the levels of intensities within the number range for a Forrest Gump "you never know what you will get" good time.

Try letting the 'lee select the level from a pre-set list of two to ten(or twelve) by rolling dice or using a game spinner. Snake-eyes or boxcars are 'ler's choice. Mix up/vary the levels of intensities within the number range for a Forrest Gump "you never know what you will get" good time.

*ponders this idea for a moment*

That's actually one heck of a good idea, I'll have to jot this one down for sure, thanks! LoL.

I've experienced all of them, just perhaps not in combination with each other as listed.

The real fun begins when you are getting level 10 from more than one person at once.

I was destroyed at gathering where 5 ladies had me somewhere between 8-10 for about an hour. I was done, HOWEVER, everything blurred together, no one really knew who was causing what reaction. It was good to experience but was just overload, not really enjoyable. I mean hell 50 fingers somewhere around your skin and your mind has no idea what's going on.

However, I was once tickled by two ladies at level 10 for longer than an hour and when they were done I was seeing stars( I was totally in the zone) but those two ladies playing at 10 was MORE intense than the 5 because they could read what each was doing and adjust for MORE reaction and that was enjoyable because I could focus on the two ladies doing evil things and just let loose.

Good times!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back