• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tickling machines

Speaking of tickle machines, does anyone know someone who can make one? The one me and my mistress built broke. :cry

Basically we paid a techie friend of ours to build a legos smart robot that could lower, raise, and spin a static duster. Combine the little guy with a ticklish woman on a rack and given the proper programing ANYTHING becomes possible (and by anything I mean tons and tons of laughs). ^_~

Mm, sounds simple, yet effective. =) Wouldn't mind taking a shot at it, should I have the proper materials to tinker with. And then I can post a schematic!

LOL. Very nice. Perfect use for legos.

Yeah but the sad thing is we could only afford a used legos smart robot set. The latest brand new set costs a little over a $1,000 from what I'm told.

Mm, sounds simple, yet effective. Wouldn't mind taking a shot at it, should I have the proper materials to tinker with. And then I can post a schematic!

LOL. Well it all depends on whether or not I'd have to pay ya for the materials or not Dalek and what types of materials you'd be planning on using. My mistress and I really don't have $1,000 dollars on tap right now. 🙁

Forgot how I love this genre. Great thread - especially the Lois machine pic.

thanks for sharing

R

This is one of my favorite threads. Machine tickling can include some of the most craziest ideas.

What's New

10/20/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chatroom this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back