• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Myth's

What do you think are some myths about tickling?

Two of mine are:

That feathers tickle a lot. And that burying a woman in the sand at the beach and tickling her feet happens IRL.
Lol! Both have truths to them. Feathers can tickle a lot, depending on where and how they are used. And I personally have buried and tickled a couple of gals at the beach! One was my gf and the other was my buddys gf. He didn't want to tickle her so he told me to go ahead. Man was she ticklish!!!

Semi-myths. Feathers tickle a little and beach tickling def happens (just not so much with normies).

Mine would be that that girl in college who tickled people a lot def. Has a tickle fetish and is on here (a lot of people are touchy/flirty- doesn’t mean they have a fetish)
Or
Certain (hair color, body type, nationality, etc) are more ticklish than others.

Semi-myths. Feathers tickle a little and beach tickling def happens (just not so much with normies).

Mine would be that that girl in college who tickled people a lot def. Has a tickle fetish and is on here (a lot of people are touchy/flirty- doesn’t mean they have a fetish)
Or
Certain (hair color, body type, nationality, etc) are more ticklish than others.
Came here to say these two exact things! The first one is probably wishful thinking. The second one, I’ve always been so sick of the “blondes are more ticklish than brunettes” etc nonsense! I’ve literally had people argue with me on here because they insist their personal preference is more ticklish when there’s no science to back it up… 🤦🏽‍♀️

That people get less ticklish as they get older. People are probably just as ticklish as adults, but maybe don't get tickled very much.
Or even people who got tickled "so much" when they were younger that they became "immune" to it. While some people may stop being ticklish after a certain age its definitely not because they got tickled a lot while younger.

that the belly button is the most ticklish part of the tummy
I think that depents on the person. A friend of mine always let me take out her navel piercing without a reaction. But wen I dragged my nails around her belly button, her belly always started to quiver ( I loved it 🥵). An ex girlfriend on the other hand had no reaction what so ever . Even when I squeezed of poked her belly nothing happend. But when I put my finger in her navel she always squirmed away. I once sticked my tongue in her belly button and wiggled it while i got her pinned down. She went beserk !

If the person you're tickling isn't howling with laughter or fighting to get away they must not be ticklish.
yes I have been slow tickled by my wife on my underarms as she straddled my outstretched upper limbs! She discovered how I never laughed at that tickling but could not hold my legs still or my torso, and huffed and puffed like a race horse down the stretch until she decided to stop! But yes it defo tickled!

For me, the myth that nylons are more effective. They might add a different sensation, but it's like saying socks tickle more than the actual bare skin that you're making contact with.

If the person you're tickling isn't howling with laughter or fighting to get away they must not be ticklish.
THIS. I 100000000000% agree with this. People react differently. No one is a true "expert" at determining ticklishness. If you say you are, then you obviously do not get around much. You might be confident, but no one is an expert on determining ticklishness.

For me, the myth that nylons are more effective. They might add a different sensation, but it's like saying socks tickle more than the actual bare skin that you're making contact with.
Again, depending on the person, they may enhance it. My wife for example, actually is probably more ticklish bare, yes. But with nylons on she can tolerate it longer, and my fingers or nails etc glide over her feet with less irritating frictiion. But I did have a GF years ago ;back in the 80s when all the girls wore nylons) who was absolutely more ticklish when she wore nylons. So maybe overstated instead of a myth.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back