• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Myth's

Again, depending on the person, they may enhance it. My wife for example, actually is probably more ticklish bare, yes. But with nylons on she can tolerate it longer, and my fingers or nails etc glide over her feet with less irritating frictiion. But I did have a GF years ago ;back in the 80s when all the girls wore nylons) who was absolutely more ticklish when she wore nylons. So maybe overstated instead of a myth.
Yeah I think it's more so for me when people act like it's a magic elixir that increases it a hundred fold. Feathers on nylons can't work in the same way they wouldn't over socks.

What do you think are some myths about tickling?

Two of mine are:

That feathers tickle a lot. And that burying a woman in the sand at the beach and tickling her feet happens IRL.
I used to think feathers were bullshit until playing with a past 'lee of mine.

She was super ticklish, but feathers drove her over the top. It was a fun surprise to discover. I still have that home movie.

That ANYONE doesn't like tickling in the broader sense.

Most people don't like being tickled themselves. But almost EVERYONE smiles and finds it fun to see someone else being tickled irl and on TV.

Last edited:
That ANYONE doesn't like tickling in the broader sense.

Most people don't like being tickled themselves. But almost EVERYONE smiles and finds it fun to see someone else being tickled irl and on TV.
my experience is that when ppl see someone being tickled in to an absolute frenzy non stop they stare transfixed !!

Came here to say these two exact things! The first one is probably wishful thinking. The second one, I’ve always been so sick of the “blondes are more ticklish than brunettes” etc nonsense! I’ve literally had people argue with me on here because they insist their personal preference is more ticklish when there’s no science to back it up… 🤦🏽‍♀️
Loll that is fun... haha

Can also vouch for multiple instances of buried in sand tickles 😅

That people get less ticklish as they get older. People are probably just as ticklish as adults, but maybe don't get tickled very much.
I agree. My Wife seems to get more ticklish the more she ages. We are both in our sixties now, and her feet are more ticklish than they were when she was younger. It’s great!

That the bottoms of feet are the most ticklish spot.

While this is true for some, I’ve tickled many girls that are more ticklish under their arms or on their inner thighs than on the bottoms of their feet.

My wife is very ticklish on the bottoms of her feet but she would be the first to admit that her underarms, inner thighs, and possibly ribs are more ticklish.

While my Wife IS ticklish on the bottoms of her feet, she’s more like a 5 or 6 on the scale, and I’d prefer her being a 10 or higher! But it is what it is, and she is very accommodating to my fetish.

That, it is only men who enjoy tickling women, I think, and I have seen it in life, and we've all seen it in videos. Women thoroughly enjoy tickling people (men and other women) as well.
My Dear Wife KittenToes describes herself as a gender-specific switch, in that she subs to me, but will happily and sadistically tickle women. And that's a lot of fun to either watch, or co-top alongside her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back