• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling or licking feet and stuff

Imlatino

TMF Master
when you ever licked a woman's feet (while tickling or not) have they ever left you with a horrible taste that lasts for hours?

I licked 2 feet and the first had no taste, the second I got realllllllllllllllllllly sick!

Go post this question on Mouse Pad. I'm sure you'll get some entertaining answers.

This is why it's suggested that foot play should usually either be after a shower, or should at least start with washing the feet, first. I know that may seem impractical at times, but think about it: a lot of people tend to walk around their house barefoot. That includes the kitchen (for those who don't mop every week, ever get that annoying sensation of crumbs, or worse, that sticky, spilled liquid feeling when you peel your foot off the floor? For those that mop frequently, think about cleaning chemical residue! :xlime: ), the bathroom (don't even get me started!), and the carpet (dust mites, dust mite poop, and dander and hair if you've got pets). The odd compulsion of wanting to lick is one of the things I hate most about having a foot fetish. Some stupid little voice says,

"Ooh, that looks tasty! I bet it tastes like a Reese's peanut butter cup, or maybe vanilla ice cream!"

I have to tell that voice,

"Shut up! You DON'T know what you're talkin' about!"

I'm old, I need extra fiber........................................

Even the ol' sniff test might not save you here. Like when you get your foot tickling Sonicare confused with your tooth brushing model and cheapo won't spring for a new head and then you check the expiration date on the toothpaste and fire off an angry email to the water department until you realize...... ''scrub twice, lick once" to borrow from the carpenters.

This is why it's suggested that foot play should usually either be after a shower, or should at least start with washing the feet, first. I know that may seem impractical at times, but think about it: a lot of people tend to walk around their house barefoot. That includes the kitchen (for those who don't mop every week, ever get that annoying sensation of crumbs, or worse, that sticky, spilled liquid feeling when you peel your foot off the floor? For those that mop frequently, think about cleaning chemical residue! :xlime: ), the bathroom (don't even get me started!), and the carpet (dust mites, dust mite poop, and dander and hair if you've got pets). The odd compulsion of wanting to lick is one of the things I hate most about having a foot fetish. Some stupid little voice says,

"Ooh, that looks tasty! I bet it tastes like a Reese's peanut butter cup, or maybe vanilla ice cream!"

I have to tell that voice,

"Shut up! You DON'T know what you're talkin' about!"

This.

Five star comment. 🙂

"Lickling" womens feet is one of my favorite hobbies. Very erotic.:woot2:

I've never licked a woman's feet, but if I did, I would make sure they're clean first. Simple as that.

when you ever licked a woman's feet (while tickling or not) have they ever left you with a horrible taste that lasts for hours?

I licked 2 feet and the first had no taste, the second I got realllllllllllllllllllly sick!
Over the years, I've licked dozens of women's bare soles, I would guess about 60 or 70. I've never gotten ill from it. :feets:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back