• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Question: Would You Define This As Cheating?

shanghaimistress

I met a German slave for tickling session in Shanghai the other day.
I asked him an interesting question, “so we know you are into feet. If your future girlfriend or wife let another man tickle her, do you count this as cheating?”

Surprisingly he told me no and he said he still counts intercourse, oral sex as cheatings.

It made me think that his level of tickle fetish is not deep enough to count this equally as sex!

This question is not limited to tickling fetish only. It applies to any fetish.

Look forward to answers from men with a fetish all over the world.

Attachments

• 联想截图_20240618103326.png
    联想截图_20240618103326.png
    777.4 KB · Views: 14
Interesting question, but for me, I would consider it cheating if my wife or SO allowed someone else to tickle her feet in a scenario that I wasn’t aware of or consented to because female feet are very sexual for me and tickling intensifies it.

It depends on the context of the tickling. Because if she is seeking the tickling as a sexual turn on, then yeah, you could consider it cheating. But if someone tickled her unexpectedly and she didn't hate it, I think that is ok. If she is seeking being tickled without telling me because it is a sexual turn on for her, then I would not be happy about that at all.

Some people consider it cheating, others don’t. It depends on the context, the individuals, and their own set of morals and boundaries. My ex wasn’t into tickling at all but would still consider it cheating if I were to get tickled by someone else, even if it were to happen without my consent. But then he went and cheated on me several times for real (hypocrite).

I think a good general rule is “if you have to hide it, it’s cheating”. Every act is different for each relationship.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back