• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling reference in WoW

vatickles

I'm not sure where something like this should go, but I'll start here. An interesting tickling reference in Wolrd of Warcraft of all places. A quest requires you gather feathers for fletching. When you mouseover the object you always get a quick description. Sadly I never found a quest to use them for tickling. 😉

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_012107_002830.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_012107_002830.jpg
    327.4 KB · Views: 1,254
Awwwwwww, I love WoW 😀

but only the Horde

and i must say that is a pretty powerful Orc you have their 😛

Awwwwwww, I love WoW 😀

but only the Horde

and i must say that is a pretty powerful Orc you have their 😛

Horde sucks!!!Evil horde needs to be exterminate!!!:cross:
LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE!!!😀

NEVER!

come to Thunderbluff and say that to my grotesque Tauren face! 😛

All I'm gonna say is Alliance started the war again, they're a lot more evil than the Horde. Not that I'm a nerd or anything to know that, though.

HAHAHA ...Face it guys Alliance is far better then horde....
Plus we are more goodlooking then the horde thats for sure .lol
I know from a fact that there are loads of horde out there dying to
tickle a female night elve or a female human character....u got to admit
that they are sexy!!lol

There was also a tickling reference Warcraft 2. If you keep clicking on a unit at some point it will start making some funny remarks. At one point, the Grunt will start laughing and complaining that he is ticklish.

Yes and now the alli is able to interrogate female Bloodelves or female trolls. hehe....

ya know, i could play WoW and be damn good at it, but you'd never hear from me again, i'd be THAT hooked on it.

I know from a fact that there are loads of horde out there dying to tickle a female night elve or a female human character

It's true! I was going through the Barrens with my NE hunter during Christmas once. And I got attacked by a few Hordies who kept throwing snowballs and knocking me down. They followed me for a bit doing that and constantly using the tickle emote. 😵

It's true! I was going through the Barrens with my NE hunter during Christmas once. And I got attacked by a few Hordies who kept throwing snowballs and knocking me down. They followed me for a bit doing that and constantly using the tickle emote. 😵

heh, u might have to deal with me doing that soon, im thinking about getting into the game myself, partly because everybody says its awesome, partly because i wanna whoop ur ass in it sammi ^_^ and partly because i saw the south park episode about WoW and it was awesome. massive killing of wild boars FTW!!!!

Dude, I'm sorry, there are only two kinds of Alliance players: the 10-year-old assclowns who don't know how to play the game; and the people who's lives consist of little else than this game and they still can't beat the Horde in a battleground (they're also assclowns to a degree though). Sure there's a handful of exceptions, same way there's a handful of retards on the Horde, too (a lot more now that we have to have the blood elves), and sure you may be better looking than us (but then again arises the mixed blessing of the blood elves [although I've always had a soft spot for the trolls myself]), but the fact remains that the Alliance is a bunch of assclowns. That's a scientifically proven fact my friend, proven with science.

For the Horde

P.S. Pwnt n00b

yeah i must admit iv done it a few times but to alliance females...are at european or us wow?

Dude, I'm sorry, there are only two kinds of Alliance players: the 10-year-old assclowns who don't know how to play the game; and the people who's lives consist of little else than this game and they still can't beat the Horde in a battleground (they're also assclowns to a degree though). Sure there's a handful of exceptions, same way there's a handful of retards on the Horde, too (a lot more now that we have to have the blood elves), and sure you may be better looking than us (but then again arises the mixed blessing of the blood elves [although I've always had a soft spot for the trolls myself]), but the fact remains that the Alliance is a bunch of assclowns. That's a scientifically proven fact my friend, proven with science.

For the Horde

P.S. Pwnt n00b

Well u sould mention the fact that u got blizzard on your side ....everyone knows that blizzard likes more the horde then the alliance...
As for the assclown thing that is strickly your oppinion which in my oppinion
is a bit of a 10-year-old assclowing way...
There are 8 million players in the wow if we say that half of them are alliance
that makes an extra 4 million assclowns on this planet....now thats a bit to dramatic dont u think?...(i wouldn like to think my self as assclown)🙁...personally i chose alliance cause most characters are human ....the females look lovley ....and offcorse they got the sexiest laugh in the world!!:redface: its all fun and good when u not taking it that serious...
only tickling is a serious bussiness...... for serious laugh!!!:laughing: :ayyy:

Ya know, ya sorta end up proving an opposite point when the mere mention of WoW makes ya shoot off and launch into a rant about how every player, especially the ones you've never met, are all the worst people in the game.

And that's why ya shouldn't mention WoW in public.

And now... on to not being so freaking dramatic about it all anymore! n_n

well i guess it gets really personal this game lol....it souldn but it does...😕

Wow, really touched off something there didn't I? 🙂 I guess we can add one more subject to the list of things you should never bring up in a group (pets, politics, religion...and now WoW).

It's a fun game and I'm definitely hooked. I started playing mmorpgs way back with Ultima Online. And if you don't know what that is, keep it to yourself - I feel old enough as it is. I'm a Horde player (obviously), but I play on a normal server with one of the smaller populations.

If any TT folks ever venture on to the Muradin server, look me up!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back