• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling someone in (almost) complete immobilization - have you ever done it?

Tenebrae

Verified
Forgive the long title.

It has always been a fantasy of mine to tickle a very ticklish woman who would be restrained in such a way that she absolutely could not move. There is something very hot in this, so powerful. I guess that's why I like those "wrapped up" videos and also those clips wherein the girls have their toes tied.

I am not talking about your average spread-eagle and whatnot where the 'lee can still "bounce" on the mattress, shake left and right, etc... I am talking about real, complete and severely restrictive bondage. Think about those movies where a person ends up in an insane asylum and gets tied up on a bed or a gurney, Silence of the Lambs-style.

I really like the idea that the girl has no leeway. She can't pull back, she can't wiggle her feet, she can't even turn her head... Just typing this makes me very, very aroused :wub:

However, I've never really done it. I've tied girls pretty tight some days, but not to the point they could not "struggle" a bit.

If you've done it, whether on the giving or the receiving end, I'd really be curious to hear your experience. If you can recommend some clips, I'd be grateful. Do you also feel the same way towards this fantasy? Do you crave for it as a 'lee as well?

A few concrete examples of what I mean below:

ghilini.jpgghilini2.jpgJackie French 1.pngThe stretcher.pngE81081B1-8654-490F-AF34-7621E850A02C.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I have a bunch of times. Dog piled on, buried in the sand, wrapped up in bed sheets or comforter.

My Amazon loves to be mummified, so any time she gets wrapped up, I make sure her feet are exposed so I can enjoy myself.

Forgive the long title.

It has always been a fantasy of mine to tickle a very ticklish woman who would be restrained in such a way that she absolutely could not move. There is something very hot in this, so powerful. I guess that's why I like those "wrapped up" videos and also those clips wherein the girls have their toes tied.

I am not talking about your average spread-eagle and whatnot where the 'lee can still "bounce" on the mattress, shake left and right, etc... I am talking about real, complete and severely restrictive bondage. Think about those movies where a person ends up in an insane asylum and gets tied up on a bed or a gurney, Silence of the Lambs-style.

I really like the idea that the girl has no leeway. She can't pull back, she can't wiggle her feet, she can't even turn her head... Just typing this makes me very, very aroused :wub:

However, I've never really done it. I've tied girls pretty tight some days, but not to the point they could not "struggle" a bit.

If you've done it, whether on the giving or the receiving end, I'd really be curious to hear your experience. If you can recommend some clips, I'd be grateful. Do you also feel the same way towards this fantasy? Do you crave for it as a 'lee as well?

A few concrete examples of what I mean below:

View attachment 558487View attachment 558488View attachment 558489View attachment 558490View attachment 558501
most of my tickling experience is proper tickle torture with the person completely immobilized by being held by a load of ppl in a particular stretched out way with a pillow or bag under his butt to arch up the abdomen

Yep. Back in the day, I built a "bondage grid" to use for heavier sessions. It only appeared in a LOL video once because it took so damn long to tie a person down. That was the day we did a shoot with Rhi and her twin sister, and the grid happened to be set up on the bed. Rhi agreed to try it, but she wasn't about to lay there for an hour of bondage, so we just tied her lightly. Anyway, the pic below gives you an idea what it looked like.

rhiannasept07.jpg

Sometimes when my wife Laura was feeling patient, or for private sessions with women more heavily into bondage, I'd use the grid to completely immobilize them. On the bed as shown, it worked for any position you can imagine, and I could secure someone 100% for tickling, orgasm play, or whatever we had in mind.

Also btw if you haven't seen the stuff Fettish is producing these days, it's pretty close to the pics you shared.

-Q.

Never tried it as a ler or lee. Just regular restraints. But always wanted to. I bet my wife would go absolutely INSANE if she were 100% immobilized. No, I don't bet. I know for a fact.

And I know myself, while I am mostly a squirmer, if I were completely restrained and unable to move away, I would be exploding with laughter. I almost dread the thought. Almost. 😉

I was restrained and tickled by two with my arms up in “leather sleeves.” Feet apart in stocks. The sleeves made it impossible to move or struggle and I can only describe it as absolute helplessness and ticklish terror.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back