• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TIckling Story Request

Haha Trifalcon4 is already doing a stOry, lol, but I'd love to see what type of story you do, unless you were talking about something else >< in which case I feel incredibly stupid right about now!

"Allison let Amber hang for a while. It was hard; she could practically smell her fear and anticipation. Trapped in her bindings, Amber had all the time in the world to contemplate what was next and how helpless she was to wait for it. Eventually, she felt the faintest scrape of fingernails on her tummy. So faint, in fact, that even though it made her giggle she questioned whether or not it was happening. This was another one of Allison's games... let the lee go crazy wondering if they were even being tickled, whether or not there was even a reason to laugh. Amber jerked and twisted repeatedly in her bonds. And then, she started making a strangled, mewing sound of frantic desperation through the gag and tape. What was happening? Was she going crazy? The faintest flicks of nails on her stretched tummy were both maddening and deceptive... like willow-the-wisps of tickletorture..."

Honestly, i think Allison would work her up till she barely moved anymore, then leave her hanging for a while....

"Time left Amber alone. She could feel sweat drip down her arms, her back, her legs. She could feel the strain on her limbs of being strung up. She could taste the gag. And, although she couldn't tell how long she was left there, she could mark each new discovery of sensations. The worry that she might never feel another touch from Allison became stronger than the fear over being tickled again. It became an irrational yearning that occupied the forefront of her mind, imprisoning her until Allison arrived to unlock her...."

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back