• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling While Having Sex (WARNING - THREAD NOT FOR THE DISNEY FANS!)

There's another great addition - when she's a 'lee. Vanilla women are good, 'lees are great. Double bonus that her first orgasm makes her more ticklish, which makes her come more, which keeps her more ticklish. It's a delightful cycle.

makes me more ticklish and I love it. For me it kind of goes hand in hand or toes in toes! :devil:

My partners I have had in the past weren't interested in tickling while sex , but this is has always been a fantasy I have had wild dreams about . Sex was passionate,intense alone but let me describe What I would love to make real.

I want to strip down my partner ,and be stripped down slowly teasingly with tickles as each article of clothing is removed ,our breathing beating near or close to the same pattern, then he pushes me gently down into the bed and proceedes to plant tiny kisses,nibbles all over my body relishing in the electricity his touches ignite in me. Proceeding, he restraines my wrists,ankles lying on my back in spread eagle position and he gives teasing licks at first licking me and fingering me sending shock waves through my every nerve . He gets really into licking me further by going faster,hitting that G spot making my hips twist,grind in heavenly delight yet my body wants more. Few minutes go by,and I am soaking wet and my ache of desire is on fire and my hips jump and explore for his hard hunk of wonderful and I moan,yet demand he go inside me DEEP and Hard,Fast and have his balls slap against my thighs damp . While he does this,sit erect still inside reach behind him and tickle my feet slowly or scribble nails on them sending me into Orbit.:happyfloa . Pushing the passion even further giving me multiple orgasms ,flip me over and do it from behind,or untie me where I can be on top riding him and have my legs,feet out in front of me lifting them in air having my feet near his face where he can tickle my feet ,lick ,nibble my toes while I am on top and he is deep inside me
But I have experienced love it,and miss it when when two partners orgasm at the same time in unison,SO HOT and Priceless ..words do not do it justice!

My partners I have had in the past weren't interested in tickling while sex , but this is has always been a fantasy I have had wild dreams about . Sex was passionate,intense alone but let me describe What I would love to make real.

^ Actually those guys who don't mingle tickling while having sex will miss the unique effects...Actually tickling a woman makes her have involuntary contractions inside, which is supposed to be stimulating for a man...similar to kegels (muscle contractions).

Last edited:
^ Actually those guys who don't mingle tickling while having sex will miss the unique effects...Actually tickling a woman makes her have involuntary contractions inside, which is supposed to be stimulating for a man...similar to kegels (muscle contractions).

and that is one of the main points from the male perspective doing the tickling i was sayin when i started this thread 🙂 and NICEEEEEEEEEEE it is!

Hey, I wish you would all stop calling conventional sex "vanilla." I happen to love the flavor of vanilla. It's one of my favorite ice cream flavors and I put vanilla extract in a lot of my recipes. There's nothing vanilla about vanilla. I prefer to say "whitebread" sex.

Love,
Jean

WOW!!! SCORCHING HOT Tickleshotel!!

Oh my goodness, damn girl!! That is SCORCHING HOT!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh I must say, you sure don't leave much to the imagination whoah!! And I thought I could be bold at times and very detailed and very sensual and very precise and sometimes very much to the point. I am not too sure about that now, not real sure that I would say I am as direct and blunt and explicit in sensual and sexual description as you are in written form. lol Damn girl!!! That is hot!! That is erotic as can be and very to the point. That is one fortunate guy I must say that gets the privilege and honor of getting to experience and share such great daring erotic wonderful adventures with you.:bouncybou

Wow!!! Where did you get the courage to share those kind of explicit sexual details? lol seriously, that takes guts. Whew it is really hot in here don't ya say. I mean yeah I share some sensual and some erotic things and adventures I would like to happen-but never in such erotic and sexual explicit and vivid sensory detail.

I got to say this is a very HOT post and it was really a treat and a joy to read and it really made me chuckle and blush as I read what you posted, damn girl you got guts gallore.
Keep up the great work, damn this is sure to catch some attention. You really need to become a romance erotic writer for sure-tickle erotica. :wub::wub::wub::bowing:

Your pal
TickleBunny 2

Hey, I wish you would all stop calling conventional sex "vanilla." I happen to love the flavor of vanilla. It's one of my favorite ice cream flavors and I put vanilla extract in a lot of my recipes. There's nothing vanilla about vanilla. I prefer to say "whitebread" sex.

Love,
Jean

ROFLMAO! "vanilla" is just the kind way of saying..lame, boaring, time to go to sleep (which basic conventional sex makes me do lol).

And FRENCH vanilla is better than reg vanilla ice cream...now damn, your makin me me crave that...havent had french vanilla ice cream in a LOOOOOOONG time...DAMN DAMN DAMN!

Love,
Jean

Sorry, Jean. You're dealing with a term that was old in the BDSM community back when I was in grade school. Vanilla is normal. It's the flavor one can always find. That don't make it bad. Most of the planet likes vanilla, the flavor and the play.

Nothin' wrong wit' you bein' kinked and likin' that flavor of foodstuffs. Heck, there ain't anything wrong wit' likin' a good old-fashioned vanilla sexual encounter. It's def a "whatever ices your cake" sort of deal. 🙂

OK, Amen

Can I get an "Amen"?

And to NOT be tickled while making love would be a disappointment, and I'm not sure that that is ok, whether I am spoled for life, or just as kinky as a slinky? OK, toe sucking (which tickles) is a fair substitute 😉

Lea

And to NOT be tickled while making love would be a disappointment, and I'm not sure that that is ok, whether I am spoled for life, or just as kinky as a slinky? OK, toe sucking (which tickles) is a fair substitute 😉

Lea
Wouldn't want to disappoint you...LOL

Where are you

Where are you wonderful guys that do this? Please come to Texas!

wow... your post do give one some ideas.... all I am gonna say is that tickling while making love to my husband has been mindblowing... I am convirting him to the tickling side... blushes.

I want to strip down my partner ,and be stripped down slowly teasingly with tickles as each article of clothing is removed ,our breathing beating near or close to the same pattern, then he pushes me gently down into the bed and proceedes to plant tiny kisses,nibbles all over my body relishing in the electricity his touches ignite in me. Proceeding, he restraines my wrists,ankles lying on my back in spread eagle position and he gives teasing licks at first licking me and fingering me sending shock waves through my every nerve . He gets really into licking me further by going faster,hitting that G spot making my hips twist,grind in heavenly delight yet my body wants more. Few minutes go by,and I am soaking wet and my ache of desire is on fire and my hips jump and explore for his hard hunk of wonderful and I moan,yet demand he go inside me DEEP and Hard,Fast and have his balls slap against my thighs damp . While he does this,sit erect still inside reach behind him and tickle my feet slowly or scribble nails on them sending me into Orbit.:happyfloa . Pushing the passion even further giving me multiple orgasms ,flip me over and do it from behind,or untie me where I can be on top riding him and have my legs,feet out in front of me lifting them in air having my feet near his face where he can tickle my feet ,lick ,nibble my toes while I am on top and he is deep inside me
But I have experienced love it,and miss it when when two partners orgasm at the same time in unison,SO HOT and Priceless ..words do not do it justice!

Oh, my gosh, Laurie you do not leave much to the imagination. That sounds so incredibly hot. Whatever guy you get with is going to be well pleased with your skills. Girl you need to write a tickling while having sex story.

Love,
Jean

Yah. But 'whitebread' could be looked at as a derogatory statement thus causing friction.

*holds up his hand and states poudly* I should add I got to room with this woman at nest, how is that for striking gold for a nest Newbie!!!

*holds up his hand and states poudly* I should add I got to room with this woman at nest, how is that for striking gold for a nest Newbie!!!
...all depends on what happened in the room! :shock: Perhaps it ended up as "Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT."---Madeline Kahn, Young Frankenstein --LOL

...all depends on what happened in the room! :shock: Perhaps it ended up as "Oh, you men are all alike. Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag. YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT."---Madeline Kahn, Young Frankenstein --LOL

Lovedemfeet,

I think we have a rule in the forum that "if you can't say anything nice then do not say anything at all" You are not playing very nice and you are basically calling tickleshotel something cheap. Both Tickleteasing and Tickleshotel are good friends and I do not like what you are implying about my friends. That offends me that you would attack both tickleteasing and tickleshotel when neither one of them attacked you.

I think it was meant as a good natured joke...

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back