• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Who's Here's Nails for Guys and Gals

i have yet to be tickled by someone here...though i would gladly sign up for any lady that wants to have some fun lol....if i can afford the trip anyways..

:bump:Bumping this thread up. Anyone care to make comments about NEST 2009?:siterocks:

How long?

Howdy all,
noticed the discussion on nails.
i love my long nails, they are my greatest instruments of destruction...i mean love....i mean tickling.... 🙂

it is really interesting to see how people react when they see long nails.

the thing with nails, they can be used in various degrees of tickling or tauting.

nails can be lots of fun!!!!

i love using my nails more over than anything else.

my two cents,
Dead Dolly D :bat:

Dolly,

It is quite stimulating for me, a nail fetish guy, to read your comments. You didn't mention how long your nails are, though. Could you describe some of the more memorable responses to your nails? Usually if i see a lady with long nails i feel like my knees want to knock. Then if she perceives that i have the fetish and starts flaunting her nails, i get a terrific sexual rush. The fact that she knows i am too scared to admit this only enhances the thrill.

just a lurker who wanted this bumped...but anyway I'm cashier at a restuarant and as I was giving change to someone their nails grazed my hand and at that moment I wondered how they would feel on my feet...well this begs the question do you ever look for an opportunity to get that random graze (while maybe giving or receiving change) just to feel what thier nails might feel like?

just a lurker who wanted this bumped...but anyway I'm cashier at a restuarant and as I was giving change to someone their nails grazed my hand and at that moment I wondered how they would feel on my feet...well this begs the question do you ever look for an opportunity to get that random graze (while maybe giving or receiving change) just to feel what thier nails might feel like?

Yes, when i see a set of nails from a cashier that excite me (happens a lot) i do think of this quite often! great post!

one thing I've always wanted to do but never had the nerve (it would be easier if nobody else was around) is to ask my hairstylist (who have long nails most of the time) to tickle me...maybe for an extra tip...but you never know how a question like that would be percieved

one thing I've always wanted to do but never had the nerve (it would be easier if nobody else was around) is to ask my hairstylist (who have long nails most of the time) to tickle me...maybe for an extra tip...but you never know how a question like that would be percieved

Your hairstylist ?....er....not a good idea.
Well, unless you don't care for her, because she will dump you....trust me.

I have been a fan of nails and tickling for a while. I try to find as many video clips as I can that have a female ler with nails. The best one is on clips for sale, terminal euphoria productions. Does any one else have a favorite tickling clip where the ler has nails?

I was told my several at Nest this year that my nails are evil..

umm, I only received a quick taste but...yep, sista you can use those nails! Can of my favorite way to tickle someone as well. I think I made a person twitch or two with them...

hope to see those nails again soon!

umm, I only received a quick taste but...yep, sista you can use those nails! Can of my favorite way to tickle someone as well. I think I made a person twitch or two with them...

hope to see those nails again soon!
you will see me again sweety.. hugsssssss

They are! LOL. I have had my feet tied and tickled twice and it didn't tickle half as much as when you did it!!

Why thank you. Glad you enjoyed it.

Eh i dont like getting tickled by nails anymore. The last girl to do that did it way to hard and really scratched me up, on accident, at least i think so anyways.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back