• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Business Attorney

???? What was...

...so great about this clip???? There was only one light pole in the back, you need two! Then...you can't even see the entire picture frame that is off to the left of the screen. Why would you crop the shot and we cant even see the full picture frame and its lovely scene??? And the chair under the cropped picture frame...is it a loveseat? Full couch? Recliner??? Oh and that color on the baseboards...PULEESE. You need a Home person to decorate so much better!....W-W-What? OOhhh I was supposed to comment about the tickling scene, heh heh.. GREAT WORK buddy. "Andre Seal Of Approval"

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.
approved.gif

lol...hater, missing the bigger picture. Like anything , people get better with experience. I'll certainly work on the lighting for the next one.... but I'm not even going to touch the rest as it's not worth the energy 😉. Hehe. Thanks Dre.

- DS

...so great about this clip???? There was only one light pole in the back, you need two! Then...you can't even see the entire picture frame that is off to the left of the screen. Why would you crop the shot and we cant even see the full picture frame and its lovely scene??? And the chair under the cropped picture frame...is it a loveseat? Full couch? Recliner??? Oh and that color on the baseboards...PULEESE. You need a Home person to decorate so much better!....W-W-What? OOhhh I was supposed to comment about the tickling scene, heh heh.. GREAT WORK buddy. "Andre Seal Of Approval"

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.
approved.gif

Ask and you shall receive 🙂. The next shoot she will have nylons on for part of the shoot!

please darth, theres way too many preview clips around here with nylons...please make the first one you post with bare feet...gracias.

Hey guys,

What I decided to do was have some footage with nylons and some w/o. That way it appeals to both preferences.

- DS

Hey guys,

What I decided to do was have some footage with nylons and some w/o. That way it appeals to both preferences.

- DS

don't listen to other people , do what you want.

The idea that you have intelligent, attractive professional women who want a release from their restrictive social life as opposed to some tattoed and pierced slag fresh from the trailer park is a refreshing and an original idea.

Hey guys,

- DS

That's always the best way, think there's only one clip vender that won't appeal to both preferences, hence my very few purchases to that store.

DK

Agreed. In one of my latest releases, I actualy showed evidence of both from the stills and preview clip, so hopefully it makes everyone happy 🙂.

A producer who listens to his customers deserves to win. And that means you, sir, are a winner. Outstanding job.

Great to hear she is coming back to second shoot! Will be great to see some upperbody as well. Maybe some classic underarm tickling...

Hello Friends,

Too much nylon tickling is absurd. Go to clips4sale.com and you'll see that barefoot clips outnumber nylon tickling clips 10 - 1. I'm fully aware that people like NylonTickler and I sound like parrots requesting nylon clips over and over again, but this is a fetish that's only recently begun to get the exposure it warrants and we want to encourage it.

If it's any consolation, I act on my feedback by supporting the clip producers and buying their clips.

Best,

Dig

Last edited:
Amen dtrell... hope Mabus doesn't see this thread. :punt: :manicd:

DK

Hey, I just saw it! Pantyhose, yeah!!!!:yowzer:

Hey guys,

- DS

Hey, that's the way to do it, so everyone is happy.

don't listen to other people , do what you want.

The idea that you have intelligent, attractive professional women who want a release from their restrictive social life as opposed to some tattoed and pierced slag fresh from the trailer park is a refreshing and an original idea.

I agree, there are too many of those tatooed, pierced chicks in videos today.

Hello Friends,

Too much nylon tickling is absurd. Go to clips4sale.com and you'll see that barefoot clips outnumber nylon tickling clips 10 - 1. I'm fully aware that people like NylonTickler and I sound like parrots requesting nylon clips over and over again, but this is a fetish that's only recently begun to get the exposure it warrants and we want to encourage it.

If it's any consolation, I act on my feedback by supporting the clip producers and buying their clips.

Best,

Dig

I agree totally, bare feet is still in the majority.

Guys, this isn't posted with any ill feelings. Obviously many people like bare feet, hell, I've bought some bare foot clips in the past. Haley and Samantha were only tickled in bare feet, and they're two of the top 5 best ticklees ever. I just want you bare foot guys to understand where we're coming from.

In the real world...pantyhose are just about extinct. ven old ladies don't wear them that much. You see anyone under 40 wearing a pair, you want to photograph it like it's some rare sight, I'm sure more people see Bigfoot than see a girl in her late twenties or early thirties wearing a skirt and a nice pair of pantyhose.
If you like bare feet...my god, flip flops are the hottest shoes! Go anywhere, and bare feet are everywhere, ....MAYBE not in a construction zone.
Girls wear them in winter for godsakes!

For years, the only videos produced were bare feet. Maybe three of four...a YEAR were pantyhose, but then what are the chances that model was actually ticklish? Rare. So a bunch of us started to request and request, and finally, new material came out. But even then, some of the greatest girls ever, again, Haley, Samantha from TIW's company..only bare feet. Spring from Tickle Freaks, only bare foot. Etc. And that's assuming the ticklee is a cute girl next door type, and not some tatooed biker chick with a mouth ring or something. So, try to understand our perspective.

???

why are there so many replys to this post? I didn't think she was ticklish at all. Just my opinoin.....

Must just be your perspective... I only shoot geniunly ticklish females. Given, maybe she wasn't a 10+ ticklish level, but still... obviously people l ike the product and it will only get better with the talent 🙂.

why are there so many replys to this post? I didn't think she was ticklish at all. Just my opinoin.....

UPDATE!!!

Just FYI....this one will be coming back next Saturday for her second shoot. Nylons and bare will be featured, as well as stocks. She will be tickled ALL OVER and I assure you it will be equally as satisfying if not more than her first. More to come folks!

- DS

Must just be your perspective... I only shoot geniunly ticklish females. Given, maybe she wasn't a 10+ ticklish level, but still... obviously people l ike the product and it will only get better with the talent 🙂.
I like the product.

Just FYI....this one will be coming back next Saturday for her second shoot. Nylons and bare will be featured, as well as stocks. She will be tickled ALL OVER and I assure you it will be equally as satisfying if not more than her first. More to come folks!

- DS

I love it. I don't know where the issue was left off, but it would be great to have a separate nylon clip rather then start with nylons and rip them off.

Best,

Dig

Dig,

I will start to offer both in future shoots. I will feel out the ROI and see if it's worth it or not. :wavingguy

- DS

Smaller clips as a general rule should bring more volume. If you look at some of the more established producers, you see most clips come in between $4.99 and $8.99 - Should be worth a test run with a few clips to verify. Laughinggaszone.net makes a lot of 30-minute stories and sells the whole movie as an option, and 4 shorter versions as the other options available.

Most of the spend out there is in the $5-$9 range - definitely a market worth testing.

Hope this helps.

-Maelstrom

Hey Mael,

Thank you very much for the feedback. I may indeed choose to do a hybrid...but at the same time I'm definately not going to make 4 different types of clips for one movie. That's just counterproductive considering how long it takes to render the high quality video 🙁. I think I will break it up into "Nylon Only" vs "Full" and see how the figures come out to be.

- DS

Darth want happened to this TicklishAttorney? I have to tell you I want to see her again, Get her back please. She is HOT!!!

u must have her in the room. and see that body either naked or a bakini on. she is crazy hot! and her feet and toes my. god. i would suck lick and tickle her feet like forever. she is a real find darth. u rock dude! thanks for sharing.

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back