• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tierra's orgasmically ticklish feet... NOT FOR EVERYONE! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I always make this warning whenever I post a clip with Tierra: Not everyone's gonna like it.

Tierra isn't really a laugher. Matter of fact, she told me this time that tickling her feet when she's tied up is more like spreading her legs and tickling her with a feather right on her clit, without letting up.

She didn't mention this last time; she just wanted me to think that she was trying to fight it. (She was also pretty embarrassed about her reaction.) This time, it was kind of hard for her to hide, since when it was over she had a BIG GIANT WET SPOT between her legs, soaking right through her jeans!

(Later on in the day, while we were relaxing in the kitchen afterward, I grabbed her foot, slid her sandal off and started tickling her toes, all while she was standing up. She grabbed onto the support beam in the middle of the room and came right there--and almost collapsed when it was over.) :manicd:

I estimate she cums about five or six times in this clip; she's bucking, cursing, kicking at the stocks and writhing around--at one point she squirms right out of the heavy-duty leather blindfold I had on her!

As they say, if you like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing you're REALLY going to like. The intensity alone is off the charts. I hope you enjoy it --- because Tierra sure did!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Tierra-side.jpg
    Tierra-side.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,691
A few more pictures. (She knew she was going to be videotaped, so just for fun, she put little flower temporary tattoos on the tops of her feet, just for us!)

That might be one of the hottest things I have ever seen. I'm usually not one for "non-standard" reactions, but that was AMAZING.

Very Nice, but what size are her feet?????? :devil2:

Nice clip, thanks for sharing. :ty:

That was insanely hot as hell, if a woman isn't ticklish on her feet, then this is the next best thing in my world. Wow, loved it!

DK

That was insanely hot as hell, if a woman isn't ticklish on her feet, then this is the next best thing in my world. Wow, loved it!

DK

Yeah , I'll agree ... it does make for a pretty swell consolation prize. :thumbsup:

Just gonna echo what everyone else is sayin' , knismo ... Tierra's reactions are freaking HOT. An awesome thing to behold.

Thanks for the preview.

Amazing! I have to agree with all comments above. She is incredible. I hope this means we will be seeing a lot more of her. It sounds like you have a win win win situation on your hands here. Congratulations!

to quote the lovely Paris Hilton..."that's Hot!" any chance on tickling her upper body someday?

I must echo what everyone else is saying. I've certainly never seen anything like that before. You have a foot tickling video there which is set apart from the millions that are out there. You may have struck gold with this chick. Good luck with it!

I've known a couple of chicks who enjoyed having their feet tickled and/or their toes sucked, but never one who gets that much out of it. A rare find- congrats and thanks!

Heh, my last girlfriend had a similar reaction. She'd squeal and giggle for a while and love it as tickling, but after a few minutes, she'd start getting soaked and would just begin cumming - one after another after another - until I stopped tickling her feet or just fucked her. 😀

to quote the lovely Paris Hilton..."that's Hot!" any chance on tickling her upper body someday?

Well, she's coming back in the fall, so if I can figure out the camera angles, I may give it a shot. I know she's up for it. 😉

Not for everyone you say? I really must beg to differ. I've always loved Tierra's reactions. At least they show how ticklish her feet are!

I always make this warning whenever I post a clip with Tierra: Not everyone's gonna like it.

Tierra isn't really a laugher. Matter of fact, she told me this time that tickling her feet when she's tied up is more like spreading her legs and tickling her with a feather right on her clit, without letting up.

She didn't mention this last time; she just wanted me to think that she was trying to fight it. (She was also pretty embarrassed about her reaction.) This time, it was kind of hard for her to hide, since when it was over she had a BIG GIANT WET SPOT between her legs, soaking right through her jeans!

(Later on in the day, while we were relaxing in the kitchen afterward, I grabbed her foot, slid her sandal off and started tickling her toes, all while she was standing up. She grabbed onto the support beam in the middle of the room and came right there--and almost collapsed when it was over.) :manicd:

I estimate she cums about five or six times in this clip; she's bucking, cursing, kicking at the stocks and writhing around--at one point she squirms right out of the heavy-duty leather blindfold I had on her!

As they say, if you like this sort of thing, this is the sort of thing you're REALLY going to like. The intensity alone is off the charts. I hope you enjoy it --- because Tierra sure did!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

That was excellent.

GT says to the upperbody tickling fans: checkmate!! An awesome clip and a genuine dream girl for those of us with foot/tickle fetishes. I even forgive you my melted monitor.

I have used tickling of the feet for foreplay, but this is the first I've seen a woman have an orgasm from it.

I actually like this. Wish she could be a laugher while still keeping the sexual reactions. lol. But I'm asking for too much.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back