• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Time for the "Were they really Kelly Ripa's feet thread

For Rajee

I saw an alert on the mousepad that on the 12/29 episode of Regis and Kelly that Regis applied some sort of foot cream to Kelly's feet then used toe shapers between her toes? Can you confirm this or was this some sort of repeat like the pedicure segment from last march.
thanks

Its True

It happened. Great unpolished nails of Kelly. Great views of her feet and 3/4 sole shot.

still no caps huh......

Rajee , have you had any luck with finding Kelly Ripa foot caps or video from Regis and Kelly when Regis rubbed lotion on her feet.

😀 They are there, we just need 2 be a member to see them. Does anyone want to shell out some bucks to be our inside person. 😀

I am a member and I don't see anything new on Kelly.Maybe it was a repeat episode

😀 You are a suscribed paying member of www.hitwgang.com?
If yes, check out the vidclip section in Kelly Ripa's page it is the 1st clip, May 2004.
😀

BBE, where have you been?
If you are referring to the scene that is the subject of this thread, she was playing santa claus and was dressed in a santa suit and got stuck in a chimney. The kid playing her nephew in the
sitcom yanks off her boot and playfully tickles her bare sole for about 15 seconds.
😀

Thanks, Rajee, I knew you'd fill me in! It sounds to me like it was Kelly Ripa. Why have a body double for that scene?

Actually, life has been calling lately. Different things have been going on elsewhere so I haven't had as much time to post here. But, no matter what happens, I always try to check in 🙂

I think Mitchell has it right - those probably were her "real" feet. Stand ins are used quite often for films and commercials, but for episodic tv with lower budgets and tighter time constraints, shooting 2, 3 or more shows in a week back to back, they don't have as much time or need for stand ins. They get the shot, and set up for the next one, no Kubrickian setting up lights and rehearsing rehearsing rehearasing to get 30 takes. A 50 million $$ movie will pay for a foot stand in. A 500 thou $$ episode of tv most likely won't, espcially if the star is already on the set anyway and they are edging closer to "golden time".

i'm sorry but I still don't think she's ticklish those were definately her feet though.

Only the lucky little boy that tickled her would know for sure.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back