• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 12/8/09 -- You share, we voyeur!

1. What is your favorite kind of Candy Cane? [[the fruity or the minty?]]
Definitely the traditional red and white minty ones.

2. Have you ever been in a situation where you were not comfortable complying with the request of a lover?
In my first relationship (if you wanna call it that - it was high school puppy love) he was 19 and I was 14, so he was prepared for and expecting a much more sexual relationship than I was comfortable with. He wanted to me to do things that weren't outrageous, but things I wasn't comfortable with at the time.

3. Do you think men are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship more than women?
I think it varies with the individual, not the gender.

4. What song best suits your current mood?
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lUyuGFoiWJ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lUyuGFoiWJ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
I love Christmas, and I love Elvis. This is jizzinmypants-worthy.

5. Great singing voice, *or* being a fantastic dancer? Why?
Singing - cause it's so hot.

6. What is one of your most re-visited memories?
My first munch! January 2009 Homer, Slacker, Knot Amewzed and I went to NYC and stayed over with sasaxrah and baldadonis. Best slumber party ever :bubbleheart:

7. Your current favorite thread picks?:

General Discussion: TMI Tuesday! I'm addicted 😛

Tickling Discussion: Lee or Ler

8. You're allowed one gift this year; it can be anything you want. What are you going to pick?
Moneyz

9. What is one movie you can watch over and over again and never get bored with it?
Rocky

10. How would you describe a great "night in" ?
Pizza, movies or games, pwnage and cuddles :wub:

Fruity ones. Minty ones are too much for me.

2. Have you ever been in a situation where you were not comfortable complying with the request of a lover?

Yes, did that change anything, no.

3. Do you think men are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship more than women?

No, I think it depends entirely on the individual person.

Hmm.....this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pq-yP7mb8UE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pq-yP7mb8UE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm not feeling 100% and I love this song.

Great singing voice. I already love to sing and it's just calming and soothing to do. I don't know if I have a great voice but I enjoy it.

Right now, Bella's because it was so wonderful.

General Discussion:TMI Tuesday, it's really fun.

Tickling Discussion: Anything about gatherings and going ons.

8. You're allowed one gift this year; it can be anything you want. What are you going to pick?

Nothing, I already have almost everything I want and I'm pretty happy.

9. What is one movie you can watch over and over again and never get bored with it?

Pretty much anything in my DVD collection...I only have stuff I want to watch over and over again.

Eating a home cooked tasty meal and just watching some videos while lounging around talking to my friends.

Last edited:
Minty

Yes. He wanted pain via genital torture. I wasn't so much into giving that.

No...since I'm in one. Depends on the person.

Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

Singing voice. I FAIL at dance anyway.

I don't have specific memories that I go back to - just warm fuzzy feelings from times when I was happy. Sometimes a smell or a sound will trigger them. Or talking with an old friend.

General Discussion: none

Tickling Discussion: none

Well, I'm going to buy myself a Kindle or Sony E-reader. That's the one thing I want.

The Princess Bride, Sound of Music, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (yeah, I'm embarrassed about that one)

Raining outside, reading a good book with my cats at my feet, purring. Or spending time with friends - talking and laughing.

fruity...not sure why

no. I have been in a relationship where the non-sexual requests were far more uncomfortable to comply with. I enjoy trying new things :blush: on the intimacy side (this is TMI for me...I'm not sure I want to hear me talk about this 😀)

Not sure...I think it depends on if the two people are really friends. Not just two people sleeping together on occasion. If they're the latter, then I say yes men would deal with the sleep with you aspect without as much attachment. If the two are really friends, then I think both men and women can handle it equally well with no problems. (I can't tell if I answered the question🙂)

So Into You by Tamia. Also I can't pick just one song so Bebete Vaobora by Jorge Ben Jor...I don't know what the words mean, but the song makes me feel sassy :boogie:

Dancer! Dancer! Dancer! :carmeldansen:. Because 2 people can do it together...greater odds for passion than listening to the person sing.

Getting up close to Niagara Falls as a teenager. Also my first moments holding my daughters after they were born. :wub:

General Discussion: What Are You Listening to Now (that's why my post count is as high as it is 🙂)

Tickling Discussion: Lers Show Your Hands :clap:

Peace on Earth(Boooo!!! Get off the stage!!).

Toss up between Kill Bill v1 &2, and Equilibrium.

😀...me being tickled...also maybe some movies or just music on while conversing. Perhaps a little alcohol. Something kind of like that.

fruity

no

yes

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPbozLRU3so&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPbozLRU3so&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Great singing voice. then when i master the guitar, i can be entertaining

trip up to lake george with my friends after junior prom in high school

General Discussion: "i'm leaving"

Tickling Discussion: "i'm leaving"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HsXU_44zzGw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HsXU_44zzGw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Squid and the Whale

Eating some delicious food and watching movies with a girl. then getting high together and listening to music

Minty.

Yes.

No, I think both are equally capable.

Set Adrift on Memory Bliss by PM Dawn

Voice, because I am already a fantastic dancer and for some reason people think I can't sing.

1st McDonalds visit after being on Kadena AFB, Okinawa Japan for 5 years without one.

General Discussion: don't have one

Tickling Discussion: don't have one

More time with my kids.

Tombstone.

Just being with someone I enjoy being with.

Rob

The Cinnamon ones 😀

On rare occasion, but it's happened.

Certainly. I don't think the ease of dealing with this sort of thing is gender specific.

Dr Hook- Freaker's Ball...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uo9bKdIG_Yw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uo9bKdIG_Yw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dancer. I am an adequate singer already but damned I'm clumsy and can't keep a rhythm.

I have many that run neck and neck. My oldest is sitting on the hood of an old car late and night watching stars fall in perfect silence with someone I cared for deeply. Walking Old Town Spring in November under a featureless cold white sky. Stumbling through the snow for the first time. I laughed so hard after I fell hip deep in a snow bank and couldn't get back out. Driving home from work on HWY 49 watching the little fuzzy seedpod things floating around in the evening sun. and of course, FIREFLIES... I know as long as I live I'll never see anything more beautiful than what I did that night.

General Discussion:
Tickling Discussion:
I can't really pick, I like most of them

A short roundtrip to somewhere full of snow

Tommy

One in which I do very little save lay there and relax worry free.

Fruity... but you really can't go wrong with classic minty!

Nah.

Hell yeah. Most men only think with their dicks sooooo it's no problem for them.
Ahem.. *most*... not all ...😉

Owl City - Saltwater Room

Dancer. More exercise.

Meeting Ryan. 🙂

General Discussion: This one? I dunno I'm never on here anymore.

Tickling Discussion: Nooooone. But the tickling clam shell always gets me!

Anything? I pick moving.

Chicago, believe it or not.

Movie, PJs, popcorn, and cuddles!

Minty

Nope, always aimed to please

Absolutely, now women on the other hand, tend to get greedy about the benefits from time to time

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/isumZjs3dKA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/isumZjs3dKA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

good singing voice, because by singing with my praise and worship group, developed my singing skills much better

seeing the Radio Flyer red wagon I loved when I was little

General Discussion: None

Tickling Discussion: Bella Bash

8. You're allowed one gift this year; it can be anything you want. What are you going to pick? A bucketload of money..need that more than anything right now

9. What is one movie you can watch over and over again and never get bored with it? The Five Heartbeats

10. How would you describe a great "night in" ? deep dish pizza, a couple combination Italian Beef/Sausage sandwiches, cherry Kool-Aid, and the 10 seasons of Law and Order:SVU DVD's, and I'm straight

Minty is the only real candy cane....

No. Never The reverse however is not true....

No. I think men get just as attached as women do emotionally though most wont admit to that.

In the end. linkin park

Great singing voice. Dancing is too much work.

Watching my daughter when she first started taking dance lessons and crying my eyes out. She is turning 18 and we went to see her in the chorus concert and I cried my eyes out again. She is all grown up and i want her to be two again trying to get both legs to work at the same time.....

General Discussion:

This one

Tickling Discussion:

None strike me at the moment

For my son to be able to make friends with other kids and have a semi normal life. I will not be here forever to help him through the rough times and he needs good friends to fall back on like I have...

Field of Dreams.....(damn loss of father references.....)

Watching a movie with my wife and son especially if we have seen it before and he hasnt....he gives a whole new perspective to things...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back