• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TMI Tuesday -- 2/16/10 -- Guess Who?

1. What number, 1 - 99, would you wear on your jersey if you played professional sports?

-- 12. Not only is it an awesome even number, but it was one the one I used for Volleyball and soccer. =)

2. If you could go for coffee with anyone, living or dead, who would it be? Why?

-- Jay. Because we both like the same coffee now and we would have fun making fun of everyone in the coffee shop. 😀

3. What's your favourite emoticon on the TMF?

:woot:

4. Choose one and give up the other: A week-long gathering or six months of communication (IM, TMF, phone, etc) with your TMF friends.

-- Fuck, man. Um. I'd have to pick the week long gathering to give up. Although I'm not around that much to talk with anymore, 6 months with NOTHING would kill me.

5. What's the longest road trip you've ever been on?

-- Driving from Philly to Schnectady with Alex. <33

6. Describe your first kiss.

-- I was in 3rd grade and just grabbed my "boyfriend" at the time in the hall way and kissed his lips. He was a class clown, so he "crashed" into the lockers afterwards and I ran down the hall way. It was cute.

7. Name one person on the TMF you haven't met yet that you'd like to.

-- It's a toss up between Angel77 and AmandaBear. They are two awesome ladies and I'd love to shoot the shit with both of them. =)

8. If you had the opportunity to be a superhero, would you take it?

-- Naw. Too much responsibility.

9. When was the last time you had to yell?

-- Yesterday. Spawn was being a Spawn.

10. What's one animal that just creeps you out?

-- Spiders and Moths. Blechhhh.

BONUS: Your child is swinging his backpack around a supermarket. You tell him to stop. He doesn't. You tell him again. He accidently swings it and hits you in the face. What do you do?

-- Take the backpack away and spank his ass.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back