• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe ties or not?

Toe Ties or Not?

• Yes

Votes: 260 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 84 17.4%
  • Either way..

Votes: 138 28.6%

• Total voters

TickleTheater

2nd Level Orange Feather
For those of you who like to tie their victim up, do you prefer toe ties or none at all?

I went with "either way". There are times when I want to see the toes wiggle and the soles flex!😀

Then there are times when you want them bare feet stretched out and have them toes tied back so they cannot scrunch down and protect that sensitive area under them!

I have learned though that you cannot tie them too tightly. You don't want to cut off circulation or have them get cold and Unfeeling.
Just enough to make them imobile and have the soles stretched out nice and taught!😉 😛

TTD

Absolutly. I love a helpless pair of barefeet to tickle. The more helpless the better.

I voted "either way". From a sadistic point of view, I'd rather lean towards "toe ties"... but seeing and tickling wriggling soles and toes is so exciting too...

i voted yes.. it sounds very intriguing to me.. anything to make me feel more helpless would be a good thing.

melanie

I voted yes too, (wow, the first time I actually voted in a poll 🙂 )
I incorporate "toe bondage" quite often in my artwork.

I voted "yes" too, I think this would be additional thing which makes more ticklish because of feeling more helpless when the toes are tied 😉

yes please.

i use either shoestrings or the drawstrings from pajama pants.

Either way.

It's usually my gf who decides how a tickling session goes. 🙂 It often involves me being 'lee, although I like to be 'ler sometimes.

Toes ties must be in the Tickling. It makes more helpless and she can't stand it or much moving - great! Tickle Torture!!!

I've never had a proper tickling experience before,but I know that my toes are rather sensitive so I think it'd be great to see what it's like using toe ties.

Not especially. I suppose in the event that if you really wanted them tickled mercilessly, then yes. Otherwise, I prefer them free to wiggle around, especially because I'm a nylon guy myself.

the fun start when you tie the victim and when she try to move her toes for stop tickling her poor soles is really great.

Whether or not I tie my girlfriend's toes together or tie them back depends on the position and my mood. If I do then that means I really want to focus on her feet.

In my latest three stories in Marty McFly's Torment, I have the ticklee (Alex Keaton, Mike Flaherty, and Michael J Fox) facedown on the bed and mummy-wrapped, and the two big toes are tied together. Then, that way, he can't move his feet.

I voted yes when my sister tickles my feet she likes to tie my ankles or my toes together and does make you feel helpless cuz you can't move your feet

To me, it doesn't matter if she's tied liked that. So I chose 'either way'.

I find it looks ridiculous! Another fantasy where one believes what one would like to believe. I doubt that there can be much like statistical evidence in most areas of tickling, but this one is a joke.

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back